We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Any tips for a fledgling Warden??

Hey Eldar - as the above suggests I have a warden, the trouble is he's not in the best shape and has a fair bit of work that needs doing on him - stats, traits, gear ect! when it comes to instances I tend to loose aggro to over enthusiastic dps classes which is not only frustrating for me but the whole group if we wipe :/

so any of you out there have any tips for me?

anything such as best virtue's , gammbit orders and legendary weapon setups would be much apprechiated!

thanks in davance

Eld

Check the class section "Warden" and the read first thread which has links to all sorts of great information and a tanking guide for a warden

Make sure your mitigations are maxed (with buffs), stack vitality/morale and spam EoB when tanking (don't forget to activate Determination stance)

As said above, take a look at the Warden forums, and there is also a Warden channel ingame on Eldar (/joinchannel Warden) if you have any specific questions.