We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Vanish stories !!!

Let me tell u a story (a real one)

Saturday morning while I m drinking coffe, trying to wake up..
    I log on Moors and I m seeing TR on creeps side.. I m thinking to try to make it blue so as freeps be able to have a graveyard..

I shout at OOC but no response so i m going alone with the bear hoping that I ll found any morning freep online to help..

When I reach upstairs I got an answer at freeps OOC from a champ that there no creeps around so i ask him to come at TR to help me because i m trying to take it alone but didn't get any answer..

I pull the Tyrant and when bear got down suddently I saw champ's BA shouting at me..
    Fortunatelly I had heard some same kind of stories for a vanishing champ/BA who logs from the one side to the other to take advantage so I didn't stay to fight with tyrant on me and I manage to escape..

..the story is being continued

after 10 minutes champ appears again at freeps OOC by saying ''BA is around'' so as he manage to loore me in specific place

No need to comment anything on this kind of behaviour and no need to tell who is the champ/BA because every active pvp player has understood..

It was a funny story so i wanted to share it with u..

P.S. If u have more funny vanish stories u can post them here

Edit: I post it in general foroum by mistake.. I wanted to post it on PVP section..
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 09 2012 at 09:00 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Reminds u something?

3. Sep 08 2012, 05:44 AM

4. Sep 08 2012, 06:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Reminds u something?
    Like i said,enjoy the show

But on our Server,you better watch what u say,i mean,cmon... if you dont like this kind of stuff just quit playing,everyone can play how he wants,there is no Rule against such things,they pay for the game so they do what they want,its just for pve reasons etc etc....

^ all that isnt my oppinion,its just the stuff you get to hear when you complain or voice critics about players that play "dirty" on withywindle...

But then again,you arent complaining are you? Just sharing a Page of your Diary i guess...

6. Sep 08 2012, 08:58 AM

7. Sep 08 2012, 09:06 AM

8. Sep 08 2012, 09:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    They did already... it will be a whooping 5minute block,both ways...
    If they reimplemented it then if 5 minutes doesnt solve the problem upping it to more is not such a big deal. But i have a question: when the penalty was 1 h, did you have to wait 1 h if you went to your creep then freep to quest pve then creep again? or was it just if you traveled to ettens? because i see how having 1h could be....annoying if i have no mischief in mind.

just think creep logging freep level 10 to ask a kinnie to log creep. That creep just got locked out for good....think its just the reson why it cant be alot. Just enough to make you loose the fun in side switching. will 5 min be enough? who knows.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    If they reimplemented it then if 5 minutes doesnt solve the problem upping it to more is not such a big deal. But i have a question: when the penalty was 1 h, did you have to wait 1 h if you went to your creep then freep to quest pve then creep again? or was it just if you traveled to ettens? because i see how having 1h could be....annoying if i have no mischief in mind.

just think creep logging freep level 10 to ask a kinnie to log creep. That creep just got locked out for good....think its just the reson why it cant be alot. Just enough to make you loose the fun in side switching. will 5 min be enough? who knows.

It only applied a lock timer once you entered with any of your Freep Chars into the Ettenmoors...

5 min is not bad for nothing.but better is a highest penalty like the 30 minute before.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

12. Sep 09 2012, 02:39 AM

I had a beautiful old oak table ...

Oak Tables are cool ^^

Back 2 Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIwvhy8iWAg

4:55 Its starting .
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Please show R.E.S.P.E.C.T

The undefeated champion of lotro. VANIMAISTA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bKmYR9ZlqA

Im not flaming btw , just rolling facts on the table .

^_^
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

16. Sep 09 2012, 04:31 AM

17. Sep 09 2012, 04:48 AM

I say that champ should spar this champ. We can only have one king in the end. Or you can get married and be king and queen.

And yes you have been lied. ALOT. And he reads forums as he started talking nonsense to me after i posted stuff about him/her (seems to be of a yet uncertain gender).

And guyz dont you see? this is exactly what he wants. For us to get warnings and make our forums full of trolling. Dont give him this pleasure. He is dragging us in his dirthole as do all who are weak and pathetic. So is dirthole our place or should we all ignore him and just report whenever he does something against CoC. Also ask Turbine to start inforcing anti-griefing rules in Ettens.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post

And guyz dont you see? this is exactly what he wants. For us to get warnings and make our forums full of trolling.
    No need for this kind of things..
    I shared this ''vanishing from the one side to the other'' story so as to have fun and anyone else can share his/hers ''vanishing'' stories in this thread..

no names, no rage, no trolling, just real funny vanishing stories..
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 09 2012 at 08:44 AM.

20. Sep 09 2012, 08:43 AM
    Reason
    Profanity

You guys realise that this thread is actually his success, right?
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

22. Sep 09 2012, 09:17 AM
    Reason
    profanity

Karma is a bad girl,always comes biting you in the rear-end ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Please show R.E.S.P.E.C.T

The undefeated champion of lotro. VANIMAISTA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bKmYR9ZlqA
    Heh I see you found my video .

But yeah Iluvatardd is right this is all he wants.
    He wants people to talk about it, and moan at him.
    It was only after 3 week bans and over 100 reports they finally banned him from our server.

The best thing you can do is put him on ignore and just laugh at him, I mean who spends £50 on over 400 tier 8 morale and power pots .....
    Ex Gilrain, - World First Watcher V1, - Server First Draigoch, - Server only ToO T2C None Burg stack on level.
    Currently Evernight, Prime, - Shelob Wider, - World/Server First or Second for: Abyss, Anvil, Remmo, AD, FoKD, HoA.
    Worlds Only Abyss T2 6 Manned - Minstrel.
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

These kind of actions are only for laugh and should be discouraged..

By the time he's joking with us we should have fun with him..

Personally this kind of persons will always be the 1st target on rat if they are on opposite side and won't ever get any protection when they stuck near freep (hope + creep) groups..

Inform new players on freeps/creeps OOC about this ''vanishing'' way of playing and let him hug the graveyards making fellowships with rangers and krahjans..

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    So Irongirl was from snowbourn then Laurelian then now here? Moved from previous 2 from same stuff he/she does now on Withy? That is funny, to pay 50$ or whatever to come on almost dead server to do same thing you could continue doing on large pvmp servers.

Still i know that he is not reading forums guys, also he said in 1 little conversation after i noticed new player in galtrev with high rank, that he earned all 10 ranks by doing most fair thing ever. He never club, side switch or even spar. And he dont even kill people on other side under his rank. Now i never met him in moors but after this topic i felt like i got lied badly hahahah.

And for last, i checked youtube video posted and i must say - It's false advertising.....Because there is only 1 champ hero and he killed chuckknorris and that is not vany. You know his name, but dont say it 5 times in a row, he might appear behind u and kill u.

In mean time in GW2 pvp continues....
    And who are you to know all stuffs and have only few posts? Change pants pls and post on your main. Smell on ZZZZ

Nice story baz, but if you couldn't find freeps to felow it's not because they were not there, it is probably because no freep will felow with you. You are liked almost as Z among freeps far as I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by SerbianChamp View Post
    And who are you to know all stuffs and have only few posts? Change pants pls and post on your main. Smell on ZZZZ

Nice story baz, but if you couldn't find freeps to felow it's not because they were not there, it is probably because no freep will felow with you. You are liked almost as Z among freeps far as I heard.
    Dude most higher ranked creeps arent liked on freep side. But all are welcome and will be grouped if needed on creep side. Enough said
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by SerbianChamp View Post

Say what? Did i complain about not finding freeps to fellow with?

Hmm.. I think there is a misunderstanding..
    This story is not about Cillion/Okni something, check WW pvp stats Serb and u ll find new persons..

My regards to Rangers of Mirkwood on Laurelin
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 10 2012 at 10:50 AM.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    That face on you
    Belongs in a zoo
    Don't feel sad
    Don't feel blue
    WW-PVP was ugly too.

Special thanks for tonights creep raid outside TR.. They know why..

This is the way to deal with it xD

I want to transfer to Withy now just so I can see Vani :C

Anyone feeling generous?

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Hmm.. I think there is a misunderstanding..
    This story is not about Cillion/Okni something, check WW pvp stats Serb and u ll find new persons..

My regards to Rangers of Mirkwood on Laurelin
    Cheers mate, we are now Riders Of Mirkwood anyway when i have time i check forums occasionally, but I see you have actions and thats good to hear. I saw some freeps/creeps left, and some new faces came, good to hear again.

Concerning stats, Dont have time to check other stats, that's Zrinko's job, he spent few hours playing, then checking moors stats on every server, then posting under new nicknames LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post
    I mean who spends £50 on over 400 tier 8 morale and power pots .....

Someone with a job that likes to have the best possible odds in battle?

Had my share of vanish magic today! Was exited,but he didnt live up to my high expectations....

36. Sep 19 2012, 05:01 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast