We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Global english only lff ?

Is there any english only global channels ?

I tryed normal globallff for 24 hours and ended adding over 30 people to my ignore list for speaking randomly at polish, creek, spanish, portugese etc. It didnt work well, as those added to ignore still speak english too, so half a time i ended up with one sided chatter where i see one end of conversation and other is in ignore. Got so irritated that i deleted globallff and cleared ignore. Not worth all the trouble.

I know our server is european, and such multi-language (english is my 3rd language) , i am not ranting about people talking in odd languages in globallff, i just want to find some other channel where i can follow discussions in english.

Thank you for your time,

Heidal

join a US or UK only server for english-only then.
    [img]http://s24.postimg.org/tkkkqxoud/sig_lotro.jpg[/img]
    + [color=red]Shakthia Zverka[/color] - the cute warg

Quote Originally Posted by Heidal View Post
    Is there any english only global channels ?

I tryed normal globallff for 24 hours and ended adding over 30 people to my ignore list for speaking randomly at polish, creek, spanish, portugese etc. It didnt work well, as those added to ignore still speak english too, so half a time i ended up with one sided chatter where i see one end of conversation and other is in ignore. Got so irritated that i deleted globallff and cleared ignore. Not worth all the trouble.

I know our server is european, and such multi-language (english is my 3rd language) , i am not ranting about people talking in odd languages in globallff, i just want to find some other channel where i can follow discussions in english.

Thank you for your time,

Heidal
    So, that got you "so irritated" that you deleted GLFF. Aren't you just a Darling?

You can have our GLFF instead, it's according to your desire mostly English - be happy with it.
    We disabled that rotten channel however, as it's floated with bragging, rating, downtalking, shouting - and hey: intolerance.
    Instead we created an Ally-Channel where only 4 Kin's have access, which is enaugh for our runs and gather informations.
    Amazingly when the czechs or scandinavians exchange in their languages, no one of us seems bothered at all.

Cheers
    /Ljus

you really add people to the ignore list cuz they dont speak english? lol

quite rude imho...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100002d3299/signature.png]Arrangaar[/charsig][COLOR=#b22222]
    Arrengash[/COLOR], warg rank 8
    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Dark Blades[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ElenEstel View Post
    So, that got you "so irritated" that you deleted GLFF. Aren't you just a Darling?
    Heh, well, cant say "darling". 40 years old with 2 little girls to watch over (who btw talk non stop), i tend to get kinda cranky sometimes. Oh, and i know i am immature and intolerant, my wife tells me that everyday

As server transfer is out of question, it seems i have to carry on like before, just reading local chat.

About adding people to ignore only for speaking other language, i dont do that normally, it was just this time when i tryed to get some sense to globallff.

Heidal

30 people to your ignore list from Global?
    That has to be 1/4th of the global population.
    Good luck finding things to do now.
    Withywindle: Hargorin, 85 GRD; Tharwil, 53 CHMP and a whole lot more offspring

globallff,last weeks is a globaltroll channel.
    all they now what i mean.
    the problem is ,the few ppl who dont respect the channel,or the players who they are in.
    and of course the most person who do that is greeks.
    im greek to and im not pride for thet..i just put any troller at my ignore list.
    think no need to do something with persons who dont respect the server community.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Lol , add me to ignore pls , i will speak polish german french for you XD
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]