We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New EC

Thumbs down New EC

Nice welcome back to the King of Moors, the one and only Cappy Giovy the Sexy.
    So it's like this, I went to Moors cause i recently got 85 and though that no one would be on... First thing i saw was a creep named thoughdookie farming his freep Jakierunes. I ignored that and went on to see the area, first thing I see is a creep killing NPCs. Dietr... something hes on my lvl so I saw okay lets go for the kill... out of now where I get zerged by wargs and a reaver... is LC the new EC? lol

BTW: Whats up with rating drops? I lost 200 rating with 1 death, went from 1643 to 1443 or so...
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

It's ok, 1643 is nothi~ng.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

The creeps are aching for freeps. Don't take it too personally Giovy. As for farming...there really shouldn't be a need anymore, you get twice as many comms and renown then you did before (i just contradicted myself...). Just wait till more freeps hit 85, things will be back to normal.

<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>
    <<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>

Nice to know I wasnt the only one who lost 2 stars going out there lol....

Agreed, everyone should just go to LC and screw EC
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    out of now where I get zerged by wargs and a reaver...
    BTW: Whats up with rating drops? I lost 200 rating with 1 death, went from 1643 to 1443 or so...
    Should not go in the moors alone now,creeps want to pvp badly and no freeps for a week has drove them to farm GV all day or ambush solo freeps.there are wargs everywhere,its enough to be spotted somewhere...in the next 2 min you are zerged.So i recommend take the safe ways or go in a group.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320b00000016e7e7/signature.png]Jagdtiger[/charsig]

Oh noes!!! Someone died in a PvP zone again?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod

Thank you Freeps

I know it must be hard for the freeps now that they go out in the moors. The creeps are hungering for blood and loves to pounce as soon as the words "Freeps at XXX" It has been fun with all the rangers, and the 8-10 man freep groups that have been out the last days.

It looks promising though and I can't wait for when the big freep invasion comes when you have gotten all your nifty armours and weapons and stuff.

Esfiel and Toq, how is the rangers nowdays. To me it seems that they are more easily killed, but it appears as if you can be in groups now, is that so?

Freeps roll rangers to grief or because they are too afraid to "ZOMG" risk their toon dying.

Sure would be nice to see some freeps out in the moors but I doubt it until they get their "I Win" outfits on, though that makes me think of fire ants. Sure they may be a bit squishy solo those ants but sit on a whole nest of em and well...

That and I am certain that if looked at from the other side of the fence, and freeps sat around all day, every day looking at the same little (but slightly readjusted) map, doing the same quests, just hoping for a tiny bit of action, I am fairly certain they too would go stir crazy and rush to what little action showed up.

Cannot really blame the creeps for that, since for the time being, freeps not only took their ball and left, but they lost the darned thing and are sitting at the dollar tree store debating whether or not the Red one or the Blue with sparkles, or the pretty unicorn one will do the best dps before they return to the moors...
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

oh and because even forum pvp is boring lately...

I dug up this old picture of Volo just before RoR released

Its one of my favorites

(Cleverly disguised as a bunny! Sneaky Volo!)

Come out and play freepsies!!! <3
    Last edited by Bonescraper79; Oct 25 2012 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post

Freeps roll rangers to grief or because they are too afraid to "ZOMG" risk their toon dying.

Sure would be nice to see some freeps out in the moors but I doubt it until they get their "I Win" outfits on, though that makes me think of fire ants. Sure they may be a bit squishy solo those ants but sit on a whole nest of em and well...

That and I am certain that if looked at from the other side of the fence, and freeps sat around all day, every day looking at the same little (but slightly readjusted) map, doing the same quests, just hoping for a tiny bit of action, I am fairly certain they too would go stir crazy and rush to what little action showed up.

Cannot really blame the creeps for that, since for the time being, freeps not only took their ball and left, but they lost the darned thing and are sitting at the dollar tree store debating whether or not the Red one or the Blue with sparkles, or the pretty unicorn one will do the best dps before they return to the moors...
    Lol really? For shame to think that way Anat, its been what ten days since the expansion dropped and you think freeps are just hiding? Most people are grinding out the new PvE sets or still leveling, deeding, whatever there is tons to do. As for rolling the rangers idk about others but my friends and I roll them for fun, same way creeps will roll trolls when the map turns blue. Simple as that. Traditional moors is out the window, and without a decent freep group coming out, far and few between, pvp on this server will be dead for at least a couple more weeks to come.

And really a few solo freeps here and there stand NO chance with those OP buffs. Such a terrible idea and this server will be one to suffer big time because of it, can already see the never ending OP battle's in the not so far away future. /sighhh
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Oct 25 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    As for rolling the rangers idk about others but my friends and I roll them for fun,
    So that's where you've been. I've resorted to TŌQing without you :P.

Its one of my favorites

That picture is adorable.

And yeees, come out freepsies, we need fooood!

Eodread, Earendel, Lindrial, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles

Lol really? For shame to think that way Anat, its been what ten days since the expansion dropped and you think freeps are just hiding? Most people are grinding out the new PvE sets or still leveling, deeding, whatever there is tons to do. As for rolling the rangers idk about others but my friends and I roll them for fun, same way creeps will roll trolls when the map turns blue. Simple as that. Traditional moors is out the window, and without a decent freep group coming out, far and few between, pvp on this server will be dead for at least a couple more weeks to come.

And really a few solo freeps here and there stand NO chance with those OP buffs. Such a terrible idea and this server will be one to suffer big time because of it, can already see the never ending OP battle's in the not so far away future. /sighhh
    Oh my dear Toq, reread what I wrote, never did I say freeps were hiding, I said they were out getting their new gears and such! (levelling up their deeds all those lovely things that help with the more damage/heals/survivability) I just coined it as "I win" clothes and new balls from the dollar store

And did you, yourself not say, "I do it because I get to be a <insert word that rhymes with chick>" when referring to rolling rangers? Maybe I heard you wrong

Guess I shall come stalk around the moors more, I haven't seen one of these trollnesses not since oh, back before Moria. Though I did hear our Milty rolled one last weekish. Last time I rolled a troll Nyopi and Gemodi were both wet behind the ears with their greenness! (I have a lovely pic of it, perhaps I will dig it out)

I did get the supreme pleasure of realizing I had maintained the Tree quest for LC on one of my little used alts, so was kinda fun to see the Trees zerg into good ole LC again!

*I originally wrote that at like 3am my time Toq, ha! Not surprising if the clarity was a bit off.
    edited to add sleep deprived disclaimer
    Last edited by Bonescraper79; Oct 25 2012 at 02:14 PM.

bah... I used to switch sides to the losing side... now I have just stopped logging. No way in hell can my cappy beat any creeps solo with that amount of HP. I already have 9 Aud and a die in a matter of micro sec to just 1 creep. When theres actual action you see the desperate Def/WL healing everything with a scratch on it to steal points from them. Last time I left GV we had a group of around 10 people against 5 - 6 creeps and we got owned in a matter of seconds even with the attack buff on our side. Besides lvl 85 Moors armos isn't that different than the lvl 75 armor... same goes for weapons, a FA lvl 75 is almost the same as a SA lvl 85.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

I know it is rough when the shoe is on the other foot, there were many freeps that one creep couldn't take out solo and got forbid the TnT groups be out with say 4 tactical freeps and their cappy buddy of course, you couldnt kill anything because they would spam heals on anyone with just a scratch.
    Not to mention oh say 4 revolving bubbles

Creeps lived through this and sought ways to overcome it, come on now you telling me freeps cannot do the same?
    Buck it up a bit and grow a pair and come pvp? (not meaning you specifically, just in general)

so atm freeps can't godmode win. Adapt overcome triumph anyway

I know it is rough when the shoe is on the other foot, there were many freeps that one creep couldn't take out solo and got forbid the TnT groups be out with say 4 tactical freeps and their cappy buddy of course, you couldnt kill anything because they would spam heals on anyone with just a scratch.
    Not to mention oh say 4 revolving bubbles

Creeps lived through this and sought ways to overcome it, come on now you telling me freeps cannot do the same?
    Buck it up a bit and grow a pair and come pvp? (not meaning you specifically, just in general)

so atm freeps can't godmode win. Adapt overcome triumph anyway
    + rep and all that.

Also, a sure-fire way to prolong the #s and OP buff imbalances is to not log in.

Its one of my favorites

^^^
    This is one of the many reasons you are so adorable Anat!

Miss ya!
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    ^^^
    This is one of the many reasons you are so adorable Anat!

Miss ya!
    Aaaaaace! we miss you more... come back! :O
    Creeps: Rank 11 Warleader | Rank 9 Reaver | Rank 7 Warg
    Freeps: Rank 9 Champion, Rank 5 Guardian

And did you, yourself not say, "I do it because I get to be a <insert word that rhymes with chick>" when referring to rolling rangers? Maybe I heard you wrong
    Lol, I dont recall saying that but it does sound like something I could have said, anyways I love pancakes with itty bitty butterscotch donuts on top of the sunny side, with some fresh watermelon on the side, with a big glass of razzle frazzle mums the word milk. I also may have misinterpreted your post, came off as a " where are the freeps now they dont come out because its challenging " type o deal.

And metre I have not seen you around, come back so we can toq?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    bah... I used to switch sides to the losing side... now I have just stopped logging. No way in hell can my cappy beat any creeps solo with that amount of HP. I already have 9 Aud and a die in a matter of micro sec to just 1 creep. When theres actual action you see the desperate Def/WL healing everything with a scratch on it to steal points from them. Last time I left GV we had a group of around 10 people against 5 - 6 creeps and we got owned in a matter of seconds even with the attack buff on our side. Besides lvl 85 Moors armos isn't that different than the lvl 75 armor... same goes for weapons, a FA lvl 75 is almost the same as a SA lvl 85.
    Yes, its horrible when the shoe is on the other foot right?
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Yes, its horrible when the shoe is on the other foot right?
    You dont even wear shoes.
    But you are ten inches unbuffed. Mortark/Anxiety

You dont even wear shoes.
    But you are ten inches unbuffed. Mortark/Anxiety
    Nah I wear high heels. It's worse when you only have one :P
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

I see nothing has changed here, Freeps can't faceroll their way to greatness so they don't come out, meanwhile GW2 PvP remains outstanding, have fun guys....oh wait, you aren't LOL!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I see nothing has changed here, Freeps can't faceroll their way to greatness so they don't come out, meanwhile GW2 PvP remains outstanding, have fun guys....oh wait, you aren't LOL!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast