We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New EC

Id like to also apologize for farming commendations, you know because creeps holding down OP's as if they were gold and nearly double our numbers at any time, im suppose to earn it legit.

Sorry to the people that think its unfair, as if anything in the moors is remotely fair.
    Sorry to the people who think farming commendations for audacity to bring freeps out again is wrong.
    Sorry to the people who feel its cheating, yet its unbannable now days.
    Sorry to the people who feel rank means something still.

Maybe the few freeps that actually come out still should just stick on creepside, because then we could all be a happy, non-pvp filled server of joy.

On another note, what is up with creepside now, ive seen more butt hurt QQ'ing over there than I have in the last year when it was actually semi-challenging to play on creepside. You guys are crying even when you win fights now lol. Seriously tons of you seem like you are hating every second out there, yet you are still playing. /ponders.

Anyways, yeah I feel PvP on Nimrodel is at an all time low, I still enjoy my time out there with myself and friends but seriously, if you are one of the people who feel the need to complain about next to everything, just leave. Why U play game that makes umadbro? lol. Ah well, hopefully in time it all gets better, but for now! /Rage on.
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Oct 31 2012 at 08:49 AM.

Some of us did leave ^_^

So........how many of these Creeps are normally on Freepside when that's easier? Because you do know it will change.

And Toq, you can apologize all you want about farming and rationalize it how ever you wish, farming is farming. Farming never was bannable, it's the community that frowns upon it, but I guess as the community changes its standards change. Its sad that Rhynin and SS has sunk to a point that they condone it through inaction.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Oct 31 2012 at 10:09 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Some of us did leave ^_^

So........how many of these Creeps are normally on Freepside when that's easier? Because you do know it will change.

And Toq, you can apologize all you want about farming and rationalize it how ever you wish, farming is farming. Farming never was bannable, it's the community that frowns upon it, but I guess as the community changes its standards change. Its sad that Rhynin and SS has sunk to a point that they condone it through inaction.
    Maybe if you would open your eyes for once and not just try to belittle people as often as you can you could see im not in SS anymore spidey lol.

Nothing off my back tho, loved all the times I had with SS and rhnyin, I understand his point of view too. Oh well tho, things happen and people go different ways. If he feels me farming two days for audacity is enough for me to be gone, so be it.

Only thing I find funny about the SS situation is, last time I did this with RoI for audacity on creepside it wasn't any secret and not two turds were givin in SS, funny how now that you're on the opposition its a big deal. Ah well! live it and learn it lol.
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Oct 31 2012 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Maybe if you would open your eyes for once and not just try to belittle people as often as you can you could see im not in SS anymore spidey lol.

Nothing off my back tho, loved all the times I had with SS and rhnyin, I understand his point of view too. Oh well tho, things happen and people go different ways. If he feels me farming two days for audacity is enough for me to be gone, so be it.

Only thing I find funny about the SS situation is, last time I did this with RoI for audacity on creepside it wasn't any secret and not two turds were givin in SS, funny how now that you're on the opposition its a big deal. Ah well! live it and learn it lol.
    Oh snap!!! I didn't notice that you're a new tribe leader, you even have a cool website.

https://www.ffa.org/Pages/default.aspx
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Oh snap!!! I didn't notice that you're a new tribe leader, you even have a cool website.

https://www.ffa.org/Pages/default.aspx
    Nahh, wrong link, its this http://tinyurl.com/bte6d5c

Most OP website ever. I dont like to stick with the normal cliche kin sites, this one actually has features and stats!
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Nov 01 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    You cant play the "Freeps roll the tact ball everytime" card, because only the Avengers did that and we only did it when we had the outnumber buff (mostly) and besides that it was rare for the Avengers to actually form and the 6 people who actually where together never where near any freeps and where always inside creep keeps to give creeps a fighting chance. You can't say we also rolled with freeps because everytime we saw creeps flipping side (like always) we flipped to our creeps and just go in Avengers mode on creepside.

First off the Avenger group was not the only Tactical running group out there, quite a few duo's and trio's made it a regular habit to come to the moors together (nothing wrong with that) but was illustrating the difficulty in taking down top geared healing bubbling flopping combos back pre-RoR.

Like Milt said, never in the time I have been here have I ever seen freeps have more numbers than creeps not counting the end of this summer when over HALF of the freeps that where on where creep main players just farming all the greenies that where hitting moors.
    This has already been resolved to my understanding, not even close to the time frame that was being discussed.

The main problem before RoR was that creeps where starhuggers and hated to die

*cough* WHAT? lol, oh wait you meant freep there didn't you. I can't really even think of one or two starhugging creeps let alone mass groups of them. However the rating hugging freep numbers are quite high. (one simple scroll through of the forums can also verify this)

the new problem in moors is that freeps and creeps are renown/infamy desperate and are always on creepside hogging 100% buffs from keeps, 100% buffs from Delving, the gift and crown buffs, and 75%/50% of OP buffs. If one of them dies or they wipe they take all the OPs.
    Most of the keeps flip automatically at this point in time so pretty much last time I was on for any significant amount of time we didn't even bother. (I didn't say all keeps/op's because I haven't personally seen all of them flip, just Isen, TR and LC.) It is a difficult situation though, Creeps are crazy bored. We don't have your huge freep world with many different facets and options for gameplay and fun. We have the same little map, rearranged a bit, with the same quests (fewer of them now) and nothing to do but wait for freeps to show up and play. A good example is, say take the Lone-lands its roughly the same size as the Ettenmoors. Now that is ALL the map you get. You cant go out, you cant leave. Now sit there for 5 years or so and wait for people to come IN to your little map to play. Thank god most of us that play really really, Love this game ha!

Today I saw what I've been seeing since RoR came out on creepside vs 5 - 6 freeps:
    4 reavers
    2 Def
    2 BA (rare sight there wasnt more of them)
    4 wargs (at one point there where 5 - 6)
    3 WL
    3 - 4 Spiders
    Yes I too have seen a ton of unknown new creeps out, whether they are freeps trying to get a jump on rank or transfers in or new players, I have no idea. I also have noticed they seem rather vocal in OOC in a kinda Grimaesque way when, if they are new, they have 0 idea what they are talking about but just trolling to troll I think.

Some creeps out there are just that predominately, Creeps. I stopped playing my freeps in the moors back around 2008. On the very rare occasion I might come out with a friend or so.

30seconds to 1 minute from start of fight? Welcome to the life expectancy of a warg against a freep group

As for rolling a ranger I guess I get it, it has 0 real impact on the freep that does it, he gets to harass and play etc and no risk of his toon actually dying (see starhugging/rating hugging). I guess I can understand atm though given how many creeps are out and desperate for any kind of action, no wonder those few freeps that show up get zerged, that's just supply and demand.

Just imagine if sides were flipped though and you sat around all day waiting for any kind of action and the only kind you get are 3 trolls that while overall can be rendered useless, sure do some damage but you get 0 points for killing them, so really they are just annoyances that are in the way and do nothing from a pvp standpoint other than grief.

Would like to point out that in no way am I bitching, just responding to that which has been stated by others, and hell, forums have more action than the moors at this point Time settles all things, freep confidence, numbers and flipping keeps (they do that on their own!)

<3
    Last edited by Bonescraper79; Nov 01 2012 at 01:22 PM.
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Well new creeps have it easier then new freeps at this point in time. Creeps have gradual comms costs on Audacity. The 75 1 Audacity armor still costs half of what the 85 set does if you didnt already have the 75 armor set for the 10% discount.

75 Gloves/Boots= 2000 comms
    75 Shoulders/Leggings=~4000 comms
    75 Chest/Helm= ~5500 comms

^not exact cause im not signed in atm

The 85 sets without a meaningless 10% discount are the same as the 75 set when 75 was the cap. 7500, 6000, and 4000.

So, basically my point is, any new freep with no audacity will either have to die really really fast and get hardly any comms for a long time, make the choice between getting the 75 or 85 sets, and maybe get better over time. In most cases that I have seen these freeps lose interest and go creepside. I mean why wouldn't you go creepside now? No sub required, you have to spend less comms on the first 7 ranks of audacity, what could possibly go wrong? Right?

I'm not bitching either just making a point

<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>
    <<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>

totally can agree with you on that one, what I wouldn't give to get all the comms from the maps I had all of prior to this system being put in...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    First off the Avenger group was not the only Tactical running group out there, quite a few duo's and trio's made it a regular habit to come to the moors together (nothing wrong with that) but was illustrating the difficulty in taking down top geared healing bubbling flopping combos back pre-RoR.
    Only ones I remember doing this in the last year are Spar with a Cappy if she found one, Gundrid and Me, and Xaven and his trio. Besides that I can be sure that 95% of the other freeps rolled solo unless a group was made.

*cough* WHAT? lol, oh wait you meant freep there didn't you. I can't really even think of one or two starhugging creeps let alone mass groups of them. However the rating hugging freep numbers are quite high. (one simple scroll through of the forums can also verify this)
    Trust me I can personally name over 20 creeps that never left a keep or grams unless creeps had a huge advantage over freeps or freeps where hitting a Tyrant and everyone "AFK" suddenly came back. I'm not going to say names because you should know them, just like everyone in this server knows.

Most of the keeps flip automatically at this point in time so pretty much last time I was on for any significant amount of time we didn't even bother. (I didn't say all keeps/op's because I haven't personally seen all of them flip, just Isen, TR and LC.)
    Yea they flip, and how long do they last as soon as 1 - 3 freeps go into moors?

Yes I too have seen a ton of unknown new creeps out, whether they are freeps trying to get a jump on rank or transfers in or new players, I have no idea. I also have noticed they seem rather vocal in OOC in a kinda Grimaesque way when, if they are new, they have 0 idea what they are talking about but just trolling to troll I think.
    If they are BAs, Spiders, WLs or Defilers they are probably creeps switching to the OP clases. Theres a bunch of rank 1 - 3 the last time I went out that where all store bought.

30seconds to 1 minute from start of fight? Welcome to the life expectancy of a warg against a freep group

As for rolling a ranger I guess I get it, it has 0 real impact on the freep that does it, he gets to harass and play etc and no risk of his toon actually dying (see starhugging/rating hugging). I guess I can understand atm though given how many creeps are out and desperate for any kind of action, no wonder those few freeps that show up get zerged, that's just supply and demand.

Just imagine if sides were flipped though and you sat around all day waiting for any kind of action and the only kind you get are 3 trolls that while overall can be rendered useless, sure do some damage but you get 0 points for killing them, so really they are just annoyances that are in the way and do nothing from a pvp standpoint other than grief.

Would like to point out that in no way am I bitching, just responding to that which has been stated by others, and hell, forums have more action than the moors at this point Time settles all things, freep confidence, numbers and flipping keeps (they do that on their own!)

<3
    Doesn't matter to me, I go out to moors for PvP not to farm for Renown/Comms to say I'm the best. That can easily be proven by just my Def whos been rank 5 for almost a year because I don't group and just spam flies/heals on everyone (seeing as healing now gets Infamy I believe I'll start ranking). Same with Aramidis, I only went in and popped out wargs/stunned or root everything/ cure poison from everyone and when i felt like PvP I just hit everything with AoE. Hes Rank 6 from doing it this past year. Same with Giovy, the only reason hes rank 8 is cause hes a Cappy and everyone wanted to duo/trio/group with me for the Blade Brother/Bubble/buffs. If creeps start losing and they roll Trolls I welcome them. Not to mention my warg, I only go out on him to just walk around letting people kill me or just going out of steath to do the pee emote on people and run.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

10. Nov 01 2012, 07:14 PM

11. Nov 01 2012, 07:40 PM

Nahh, wrong link, its this http://tinyurl.com/bte6d5c

Most OP website ever. I dont like to stick with the normal cliche kin sites, this one actually has features and stats!
    A little off topic, but that kin site is really well designed.
    Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod

No offense, Giovy, you seem like a nice guy, but you may want to be here for more than 5 minutes before you start spouting wall o' texts talking about stuff like you have been here from beta. You really have no clue about the history of this server and you are basically just regurgitating propaganda from others that didn't really know what they were talking about either.

No offense, Giovy, you seem like a nice guy, but you may want to be here for more than 5 minutes before you start spouting wall o' texts talking about stuff like you have been here from beta. You really have no clue about the history of this server and you are basically just regurgitating propaganda from others that didn't really know what they were talking about either.
    Theres a Difference between that time and now. I'm just calling it out on how I've seen Moors lately and comparing it from when I joined in Moors almost 1 year ago. I wasn't here from Beta nor did I imply it in anyway, I'm simply saying to much drama in Moors to actually have fun and so many people going OP side to say they are the best, 2 of the mayor problems in Moors. You DO NOT need to be an old player to see that. History of the server before I got here is inrelevant to me, this is how Moors has been in Nimrodel for the past year or so.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

I'm going to have to agree with Giovy here. New eyes are always a good thing . I'm new too and the only things I get are drama and stress from just playing a game to have fun.

Yes it may be fun to troll someone because of how they play or whatever but think about how that person feels and see if you'd like it. Just play the game for fun, not to be the best. Those who have been in the vent I hang out in here me complain but they know I'm just competitive :P.

If the game stresses you out you should probably stop playing it

Call me what you want but the way I see it now, I'm just playing this game to have fun. Not for it to be a job, not get stressed out, or whatever else that's negative. It all comes down to the fact that it is a game to have fun, if it is not fun you should probably just go do something else.

I've only been here a year as well and I became a subject of trolling because I couldn't bite my lip and just go with what was going on (a staring contest) on TA lawn. Now I see the same thing in different locations while creeps have all the OP buffs and either camp the rez expecting freeps to fight back or are sitting in NPCs. The fact of the matter is creeps are getting infamy gain twice that of freeps because they almost always have all the keeps for the +20% buffs and the mastery buffs from the OPs and still expect us to feed them the comms that we need too. Another thing I have seen is creeps that do have freeps and like sitting on the easy side (which is nothing new from what I have heard). Until freeps get back to a good position our server will be creep dominated again. Same thing that happened in RoI and its the same thing that is happening now.

I do, however, give props to those creeps who fought Eo's group at old OC a couple days ago. We had one mastery buff and decided to move the fight away from the one-shots and NPCs and still had fun. I'm sure if the creeps had had coordination they would have been able to roll us all those times.

I'll stop my rambling and let you all give feedback now ;P

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that this kind of PvP has led to farming which I don't support. To be completely honest it is kind of upsetting to see our PvP end up this way. If you're going to farm, then in my opinion your rank, which already means nothing, means less than nothing. If you're farming comms/infamy/renown, it doesn't matter. It is almost like playing MW2 and getting all those hacks or something just to make the game easier. I'm not mad at people for doing it but it just brings my opinion down a bit is all.

Earn your &&&& like the rest of us, that's all I have to say. If you don't want to do that its whatever.
    Last edited by Grishmack; Nov 03 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Hang on, lemme paraphrase something

Quote Originally Posted by Glad
    LALALA I HATE THIS GAME AND ROR SUCKS LALA-PYLONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovy
    LALALA WHAT HE JUST SAID

quote un quote, Spidey, esplain yooselfff
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Nov 03 2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Theres a Difference between that time and now. I'm just calling it out on how I've seen Moors lately and comparing it from when I joined in Moors almost 1 year ago. I wasn't here from Beta nor did I imply it in anyway, I'm simply saying to much drama in Moors to actually have fun and so many people going OP side to say they are the best, 2 of the mayor problems in Moors. You DO NOT need to be an old player to see that. History of the server before I got here is inrelevant to me, this is how Moors has been in Nimrodel for the past year or so.
    Old timers always gets pissed when new eyes to a server and tell whats wrong with it. Specially when you can immidietly point out the lack of individual skill with all these mindless zergs we have now. ^^
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Old timers always gets pissed when new eyes to a server and tell whats wrong with it. Specially when you can immidietly point out the lack of individual skill with all these mindless zergs we have now. ^^
    You must not be from around here, what do you mean zergs we have now? LMFAO.
    C'mon spidey tell em how the BB raids up, but doesnt zerg, and doesnt farm in raids, after all " Its not our fault the freeps are stupid enough to keep falling for the same tactic " Bahahaha
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Nov 03 2012 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Please dont judge all the old-timers by what you see in Spidey

I get srsly offended

Quote Originally Posted by Grishmack View Post
    Oh and I almost forgot to mention that this kind of PvP has led to farming which I don't support. To be completely honest it is kind of upsetting to see our PvP end up this way. If you're going to farm, then in my opinion your rank, which already means nothing, means less than nothing. If you're farming comms/infamy/renown, it doesn't matter. It is almost like playing MW2 and getting all those hacks or something just to make the game easier. I'm not mad at people for doing it but it just brings my opinion down a bit is all.

Earn your &&&& like the rest of us, that's all I have to say. If you don't want to do that its whatever.

Agreed, you can't really justify doing something so low as this, and especially the part ....
    " is kind of upsetting to see our PvP end up this way."

<--quitter, weeelll i dont think ill come back, weeeell i might a few times weeeeellllll im not really sure yet

Nimrodel is once again long awaiting the return of Kalioth to warn Volo again. He will show you the true meaning of Outpost domination.

Only then will Chief return to troll him off of the server bringing in loads of action while accomplishing such.
    Bigslick

Wakes up...looks around fuzzily.... yup same thing....

**goes back to sweet wargy naps, dreaming of nice belly rubs, jumping with freep friends, and ripping the faces off some just because***

Fair enough Giovy, call it like you see it, but I would suggest more time creepside to get the whole picture.

@toq, you mean the BB raids that you and half the other Creeps use to follow around like little puppy dogs?

Funny how almost everything said about one side on this thread can be thrown back in the face of the other side.

As for the rating drop my guess is creeps owned everything and you paid a higher price for it.

Slither approves of such use of charts and quantitative metrics...
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by Nisroc00 View Post
    Funny how almost everything said about one side on this thread can be thrown back in the face of the other side.

As for the rating drop my guess is creeps owned everything and you paid a higher price for it.
    Its because both sides do the same thing, just neither side likes to admit it xD

Things have changed for sure. It's a new age.

There have been a lot of changes to the moors from when I started playing, back in the SoA days til now. Needless to say, there probably hasn't been a remotely quantifiable regularity of any class other than maybe the warleader (and that's a very weak example, a bit out of point). Aside from that, the rest of this imo is pretty much nonsense.

Things have changed. Anymore........there is no real clear dedicated player-base. What used to be, is no more. The old days of solid freep, or solid creep players have been phased out faster than the disco fever. Instead, what you have now, is a extensively measurable amount of players who play both sides.

I might be wrong (won't be the first time), but I'd wager to say that a good portion of the player-base are the same people regardless of whether or not they are on freep or creep. The temptation of flipping, and farming has never been more appealing than what it is now.

Welcome to the Moors.....one hour they're your friend.....the next, your worst enemy.

The point system may just have become uncontrollably more important than real pvp.

Personally, I think some server mergers are well overdue......as far as the Moors go.

And, I ain't gonna lie. I've been playing GW2 pvp, and it is better atm.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast