We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any word on 6th inventory bag?

I know there has been message about it being bugged and not in game for now, but with the massive new items I was hoping
    for the ability to puchase ASAP.

Any word as to nearness of fix?

Quote Originally Posted by doea View Post
    I know there has been message about it being bugged and not in game for now, but with the massive new items I was hoping

Nope not yet.

It's the weekend
    A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won

I wouldn't hold my breath.

The only easy solution, is not good for Turbine's revenue. The other options will take weeks.

Thanks. It's what I thought/feared

I'm glad I got mine first few hours the expansion went live.

Sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxzon View Post
    I'm glad I got mine first few hours the expansion went live.

Sorry guys.
    How much did it cost?

I got mine right after servers were up, it was 995 TPs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000030bf3a/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

10 days, 3 patches, still not available and no word.
    Bah!

That's LAME!

THE ONE THING I am waiting for , and it's a bag. Why don't they just give them to everyone? 800 points, bag six, and get it over with!?

They TEMPT you with the bag, and STILL have up the buggy 5th bag option. I would be so pissed If I bought the 5th bag that they are offering, thinking I'll get bag 6. I already HAVE a bag 5.

Why dont they remove the option to even BUY a bag 5 when we already have it!?
    It's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by drboarder View Post
    That's LAME!

THE ONE THING I am waiting for , and it's a bag. Why don't they just give them to everyone? 800 points, bag six, and get it over with!?

They TEMPT you with the bag, and STILL have up the buggy 5th bag option. I would be so pissed If I bought the 5th bag that they are offering, thinking I'll get bag 6. I already HAVE a bag 5.

It's just weird.
    Thats why it is called a bug.
    It is not WAI they are working on fixing it.

Do you really think they should remove the option to buy bag 5
    from those that do need it and want it just because there is a bug
    preventing some form buying bag 6 immedietly.

Give it time it will be fixed.

Waiting for next week then ...

Quote Originally Posted by drboarder View Post
    That's LAME!

It's just weird.
    ok here is goes....

You may or may not have bag 5 for the purpose of getting bag 6....

There are account Bags 4 and 5, and there are VIP Bags 4 and 5 (which are character based ). Bag 6 is only account wide. The way things are set up you cannot buy an account wide bag without having the previous avvount wide bags. If you are VIP you do not have that. So you cannot get bag 6 as it stands now. Now if it is fixed to allow bag 6 if you have either versions of bags 4 and 5, what about those that have an ex-VIP with VIP bags 4 and 5 and characters with only 3? Or, what happens when you bought bag 6 as VIP and then drop and make a new character?

What seems like a small problem is really a design problem, that cannot be fixed without designed changes, which take longer than just common bug fixes.

If I buy account wide bags 4 and 5, will I then be able to successfully buy account wide bag 6 currently?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by haendas View Post
    If I buy account wide bags 4 and 5, will I then be able to successfully buy account wide bag 6 currently?

Thanks.
    No. Its been temporarily removed from the store until the sale on it is over.

(Alright, that was a bit tongue in cheek. I'm sure they'll extend the sale once its back... Maybe).

Will the bag come out the day after the sale ends? if so will the sale be extended?

I would like to formaly request a rain check for the bag sale item.

anyone else? or do we need a new post for that? an email? not sure if online sales work like in store sales i the state of MA.
    Last edited by ifreborn1; Oct 26 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doea View Post

I dont know about anyone else Ive got my 6th bag and have had it for a while and without any problems....
    Legoor Hunter 100th|Arhire Guardian 100th|Thaminail Runekeeper 95th|Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th

Quote Originally Posted by Legolose104 View Post
    I dont know about anyone else Ive got my 6th bag and have had it for a while and without any problems....
    Let me guess, you bought the legendary edition of RoR. No surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenusG View Post
    No. Its been temporarily removed from the store until the sale on it is over.

(Alright, that was a bit tongue in cheek. I'm sure they'll extend the sale once its back... Maybe).
    There is no never was any sale on the 6th bag.
    The 6th bag is 995TP.
    There would never be a sale the week it was released.
    Bags 4 and 5 were on sale marked down to the normal price after they were raised
    to 995TP to do away with the sliding scale on storage(greed).

Thumbs up Bag 6 Update for all

Just saw this thought to share it....

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    It's not a delivery system issue, it's much more technical. If it could be resolved in ten days time it would have been. As it is, it's a significant bit of work which, now that we've found a solution to the issue, should be resolved in Update 8.1.

Looks like the real question is, When is Update 8.1?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000001c210/01001/signature.png]Santaclaws[/charsig]

Yep, good to see they have sorted out the new design, and now just need to implement it. I wonder which path they took.
    Last edited by SalionOfBrothers; Oct 26 2012 at 06:46 PM.

We wantssss it...we wantssss it sooo bad......we will be happy to pay the 995 TPssss. We just hopessss update 8.1 happenssss ssssooner than "soon".
    Aldekim (95 Landroval) Aldekim (65 Meneldor), Aldekim (13 Arkenstone),Aldekim (33 Laurelin), Aldekim (11 Nimrodel), Aldekim (Crickhollow), Aldekim (Elendilmir)

now I am confused

I have the 6th bag. I am VIP. I have had 5 bags since the beginning of the VIP. I have 5 bags on every character and on every server and I suspect the 6th will still be there on any new char I add.

And some one should be at least able to tell the number of the current update and why that is not the one to fix the 6th bag issue...

If you have the 6th bag, what's the problem?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast