We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Putrid Slime of Helchgam

So, I'm a lvl 60 lore-master who never got around to completing SoA Book 6 Chapter 6, so I can't get to Carn Dum. If anyone would kindly sell me a putrid slime of Helchgam, I would very much appreciate it.

Perhaps worth mentioning that you can barter them from the skirmish camp.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

That is a rather good piece of information to know, thank you very much!

Also most of those quest related items are available from the AH uncommonly. They tend to sell fairly quickly and at rather steep prices. Take the BIG purse, not the chump-change when looking in the AH.

Also you don't have to literally *get* to CD since it's an instance. Open up the instance join panel, go to the specific tab, select carn dum. At level 60 you should only need a friend or two to help you out. Great old instance. Can get some deeds done if you clear it and as an added bonus sell the class quest items on the AH.
    \\ Rawlor \\ Unpossible \\ Durglar \\
    ...::: Brandywine :::...

Although Carn Dum and Urugarth are by no means NECESSARY these days, there are probably a good 50+ deeds between the two, as such, people still run them all the time (and also for the class quest items).

Regardless of if you get this item by other means (2000 SMs I think, or generally 10g+ on the AH), I would really suggest doing some runs through these instances to get deeds... Same with the Moria instances, by no means necessary, but each of the 6 moria 6 mans has a good 10+ deeds. If you skip these two sets of instance deeds, I don't think you can even hit the current level 16 virtue cap on many of the most desired virtues.

You're both assuming the OP enjoys instanced areas. Personally I hate the manner in which Turbine has implemented them, no matter where or what kind. I've yet to do any optional instance between Agamaur and.. Mirkwood. I haven't gotten into RoI yet.

Not sure if you ever got it so If you still don't have it send me letter in game and I'll go get you one.

Gahhh...I had a spare one...gave it away in glff the other day.

If you haven't found Arm, and you see me in game, I'll run you into cd and get one for you.

Yeah, I went straight to a Skirm camp and got one. Thanks!

Also looking for one

Hey Batel,

If you still have one, i am looking for one as well. Do you wanna sell it?

carn dum slime of helcham

I need helchams slime but also want to go to carn dum but i can't find it.
    i looked everywhere for an entrance
    but always get stuck on mountains.
    BTW i am lvl 55

It's an instance, so you have to group up with a few friends and go kill Helchgam. Though, as pointed out above, you can barter for them in Skirmish Camps at the Curiosities NPC. They're not too expensive marks-wise.