We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ares(LF raiding/PvP kin)

Well since its been 3 years since i played idk which kins are big or the whos, who anymore... Ive got a job, a girl, and military (reserves) but i do get multiple days off and have a fair amount of free time still

Ive got my Main of course (hunter)

and my friend (LM)... and my alt (Burg)... Looking for active kinship that is capable of doing end game content and often PvPs..

Thanks in Advance! <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000002416/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aresfallenshadow The Battlemaster! (Slowly working my way back to the game)

Quote Originally Posted by prhsballer View Post
    Well since its been 3 years since i played idk which kins are big or the whos, who anymore... Ive got a job, a girl, and military (reserves) but i do get multiple days off and have a fair amount of free time still

Ive got my Main of course (hunter)

and my friend (LM)... and my alt (Burg)... Looking for active kinship that is capable of doing end game content and often PvPs..

Thanks in Advance! <3

There are alot of kins who can do end game content and a few that pvp alot so its all up to choice

Rev
    Defends of Might

are a few who pvp as much as they pve
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Welcome to SoA, Ares!