We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

meneldor.... lets talk....

there are quite a few people here that need the battle for lothlorien deeds, so if everybody could stop by caras galadhon and do at least one of the preperation for war quests so we can get 600/600 and open up the battle for lothlorien instance, it would be greatly appreicated

I *think* I'm ready to go...i've attempted soloing it..yeah...that didn't go well...

Any thoughts on when?

Corrakkas, I also would like to finish this deed on my Captain. I think I'm midway through the third tier. Please let me know when you'd like to try and form up a group. I play most evenings EST on my captain, Naethen.

Thanks!!

well, we need to open the instance first, this can not be done till the preperation for war reaches 600/600, but when we have it done, just shout out in glff if im on, ill holler, i know tons of people want to do it, just dont do it

437/600 for lothlorien!!!!

LETS GO MENELDOR!!!!
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

good job meneldor 600/600 lorien preparations for war, the battle of lorien instance is now available!!!
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend