We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Come join us for a middle earth wedding

Chocy and Daydream have been together since they were both young elves.
    They have fought through many battles, explored the lands far and wide together!
    So it is no surprise when Chocy asked for Daydream's hand in marriage she accepted without giving it any thought.
    I would like to formally invite Gladden to the wedding.
    It will be on December 1st at 6PM Central time infront of "The drunken hobbits" Kinship home which is located at 4 myrtle court, slighting in the shire homesteads.
    We hope to see you there!

Thanks for invitation!

I will be there... :P will bring some mead for the festivities. Thanks for the invite!

Nathrien_Estelenlaer is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Middle-earth Fashionista
    Oh, what a lovely and joyous occasion! I will do my absolute best to attend. Congratulations to the two lovebirds <3

Best wishes to the soon to be weds!

I'll hope to be there to celebrate the auspicious occasion.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

We need a wedding registry so we know what to get the happy couple. I hear there was this one hobbit with a nice ring he was trying to get rid of. Something Baggins. I'll see if I can have a talk with him if he's not too busy.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

I'm going just for the free booze.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

This actually does sound quite exciting! I will do my best to join the festivities! May I ask of where the couple plans to go on their honeymoon?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000020e024/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

no registry has or will be set up, if you'd like to bring gifts that would be ok Just come and have fun!
    Chocy and Daydream have been together In real life for 10 years. We have 2 beautiful children and we even met online
    We havnt truly had nuptials in real life yet as money is always tight... so this is the closest thing to a wedding I will have by far... it means the world to me to be able to invite friends and all of middle earth!
    So just come and enjoy the festivities and I am so happy to have anyone and everyone there!
    If you want to RSVP you can send Daydream or Sniker an in game mail thanks again !

Weding day

Would not miss it for the world lady
    Miai/Holger/Gannelon/ElKaboing/Bennadict/Jurt/Cambreadth/Evenrud/Wensit

I'll do my best to be there! Congratulations!

I missed it by about a half an hour. ;_;

Congratulations, Chocy and Daydream.

thanks for everyone who came out, we had alot of fun! And thank you all for the congrats