We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabani View Post
    Heya all
    I'm new to the game as well. What about rp on Eldar? Or just some kind of ingame events? Are there any music bands?
    We usually host rituals involving sacrifices in the name of Calenhand. Calenhand is always role-playing both in-game and in real life. Calenhand hosts a lot of in-game events such as rituals and blood feasts. Calenhand also orchestrates all the music bands.

If you want to continue playing on Eldar, you have to follow Calenhand. Calenhand is your saviour.

(Grishpaw needs to verify this)
    [CENTER][I]Mephistopholes - Level 100 Champion (Focus: Tank)
    ~Never Alone~[/I][/CENTER]

I played back in 2007-2008 end have recently started again 3 months ago.
    The friendly spirit of the Eldar server was one of the biggest things that brought me back to LOTRO!
    Eldar is also the unofficial of my home country Iceland, so I can not really even think of going anywhere else!
    I love the atmosphere, but my only disappointment after my return is the low number of low levels, since my old character got lost in migration, I had to start from scratch. I´m leveling fast enough but its lonely!
    I would reeeeeeally like to see more active low levels and newcomers on Eldar, so we can spread our love trough Middle Earth! I want this game to be a social experience throughout the whole range of levels and I want to make Eldar the warmest and coolest place for newcomers to go to!
    Who´s with me??
    Letsr spread the LOVE!

@the op..

Eldar is great, there is a lot of people whom i have gotten to know very well, there are a lot of quality people here, some are mental and some a just plain odd.. but they are great!

and yes if you have the pleasure of going to the Ettenmoors you will notice that a number of the creepies have taken to worshipping a deity know as Calenhand, or sometimes referred to as 'Lord Calenhand'... it is advised not to engage with the followers or succumb to the will of the woebegone lot.

see you in-game EbKsB0keR6 and happy hunting!

-- First rank 12 warden on server -- [EN] ELdar (gone but we remain)

Cool

Though im not known as a social player on eldar (or non known at all :P ), i have to acknollege Eldar as a great server. I have met some pretty awersome people through the 2.5 i've been playing and im sure i would like to meet more like them. If there is one thing that bugs me in eldar is his roleplay that its no existant(events) but its quite understandable for a server of this size. Also i think eldar is one of the few servers with that big and active PvP. Anyway enough with my boring speech. Its time to rush into the battlefield!!!
    Somewhat inactive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2