We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

An Alliance Reforged -Shards of Anduril

SoA is currently recruiting ALL CLASSES- However Hunters and Tanks are our Prime Concern.Yes i said TA.N.K.S-Warden/Guard

We are a Decent size Kin on Meneldor. We have Experienced Raiders that have completed previous raid content in the past. We also have some Experienced PvMP Players as well. With the freeze of the No Raid Era. We have taken the time to grow and intertwine within one another, and thats even within PvMP which is what i consider endgame for now.

Active Most Nights, our Slowest Night is Sunday's. Folks with a sense of HUMOUR inside our ventrillo.

18+, due to the content of our Humour/Conversations. This will not be Waivered for anyone looking to join. ~(Those already in SoA, are grandfathered in unless you choose to leave)~

Apply at our Website http://shardsofanduril.guildlaunch.com/

Website Covers: Schedule, Calendar, Raid Signup,Forums, Etc
    Last edited by Lord_Cryptic; Nov 27 2012 at 05:01 PM.

I'll add a couple things, because, well, I always do

Our kin is probably in the best position player wise that we've ever been, and we're having a great time together.

So, if you're fun and awesome, come hang out and have more fun and be moaaaaaaaaaaar awesome!

If you have any questions, feel free to see Giledor, Jackharkness, Lath, or myself -- or contact any of our members.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and in case you're unaware... I am a girl!!!!!!
    Last edited by Batel; Dec 19 2012 at 03:26 PM.

I have seen your kin members floating around. Everyone i have talked to seems friendly.

but

Quote Originally Posted by Batel View Post

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and in case you're unaware... I am a girl!!!!!!
    "Insert cheesy pickup line here" :-)

sorry had to do it. lol
    ***Public Safety Reminder: When Driving, Please do not use your cell phones to call or text. If something is that important pull over to the side of the road and stop the vehicle, then return to driving when done. Also as an additional reminder, please do not drink and drive when out celebrating.***

Quote Originally Posted by Gagmuk View Post
    I have seen your kin members floating around. Everyone i have talked to seems friendly.

but

"Insert cheesy pickup line here" :-)

sorry had to do it. lol
    Ooooh...a hunter...how YOU doin?

We've had some great recent editions to the SoA family but we are still recruiting. We still have a particular need for hunters, but are looking for amazing, fun, panty lovin folk of all classes.

Old Player

Hello,

I am new to the meneldor server and would like to join up with you guys. my character's name is Engine, currently at lvl 50 Guardian.

I play all the time and am looking for an active kin to join, your member Griefing has recommended me here.

Hope to hear from you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000286161/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]