We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Some advice?

Some advice?

I am trying to find ways to find parties to do more skirmishes, but the instance finder is not helping much. I made a new rune keeper and want to have fun while i level but most people on this server seem to be max level. any tips on how to find lower level players to play with on this server?

Maybe try the bree regional channel, or join a nice, social leveling kin that has some people with lowbie alts?

As Batel said, look for players that may have a small kin going for leveling or just find some players in the area you are at and tag along on quest with them. Usually players find the same people along the lines of leveling their characters in the same zones enough that they end up friends and continue to help each other out. Just take some time to find the right mix you seek in your gaming time.
    "Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."