We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Recently started back on the game

Hello All ,

I just recently come back to the game and wanted to know if there were any others who would like to quest with me? Currently working around Bree- Land and I have other quest. I am on a f2p account.

I have 2 characters- Alurarain 22 Elf Guardian - Meneldor - vocation Prospector,Metalsmith and Tailor
    Alurastorm 7 Race of Man Hunter - Meneldor - vocation not set yet

You are more than welcome to see what I have done and I can let you know what quest I currently have.

Welcome back

You may find the Meneldor main forum to be fairly quiet...if you aren't finding people, try to track down a nice social kinship or advertise in bree regional or ooc.

You *could* try glff, but majority of the glff population are high levels.

Smile :) Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Batel View Post
    Welcome back

You may find the Meneldor main forum to be fairly quiet...if you aren't finding people, try to track down a nice social kinship or advertise in bree regional or ooc.

You *could* try glff, but majority of the glff population are high levels.
    Thank you and I have recently contacted a friend that was still on my list on game and they directed me to a kinship, waiting to here back. And Thank you for the info and advice i will definitely do that as well when I am on

Shall see if I can catch you wandering about when able. Trying to figure what to play next in line of many cool classes that seem fun to play.
    "Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Smile Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sengeroura View Post
    Shall see if I can catch you wandering about when able. Trying to figure what to play next in line of many cool classes that seem fun to play.

Sure I will be wandering about somewhere

Hi!

I'm not on my Meneldor characters very consistently due to my main being on Riddermark. But I am also F2P.

I have a level 17 champion (Otleif) and a level 25 Lore-Master (Cirnordar). Feel free to add my guys to your friends list and if you ever need help with anything or have any questions and I am on, feel free to ask!
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Smile Hi :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ioralor View Post
    Hi!

I'm not on my Meneldor characters very consistently due to my main being on Riddermark. But I am also F2P.

I have a level 17 champion (Otleif) and a level 25 Lore-Master (Cirnordar). Feel free to add my guys to your friends list and if you ever need help with anything or have any questions and I am on, feel free to ask!

Thank you. I'll do that next time I am on the game.

Hi and welcome back. im on meneldor and happy to help you out if ur in need of abit of muscle if im online. add me to your friends list and just holla at me if im green.
    Rimfin lvl 85 elf hunter. Officer of kin as well who reguarly build new or returning players up

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfin View Post
    Hi and welcome back. im on meneldor and happy to help you out if ur in need of abit of muscle if im online. add me to your friends list and just holla at me if im green.
    Rimfin lvl 85 elf hunter. Officer of kin as well who reguarly build new or returning players up
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AluraRain View Post
    Thank you!
    I wont be online till the 15th Deember but when I am just say hi.

Coming back into Meneldor and I notice that it is very quiet, granted I am a 62 and left off in MoM.

Just curious whether I should bother continuing here or move my buddies and I to the 'ever so populated' Brandywine?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000005222d3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by NazTheEternall View Post
    Coming back into Meneldor and I notice that it is very quiet, granted I am a 62 and left off in MoM.

Just curious whether I should bother continuing here or move my buddies and I to the 'ever so populated' Brandywine?
    continue here and add me to friends list. ill come run with u if u want

I'm looking for a small, little number of people to play with but my characters are in the 65-70 range. I also can't use vent because of my profession/late hours I play. It's impossible to play this without some help...sadly.

14. Dec 18 2012, 09:44 PM