We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all.

Thank you all.

Thanks for everyone including our creeps for tonight's fun to celebrate the movie, The Hobbit. Hope ya had fun and enjoy the movie for those who seeing it tonight at midnight. Hope to do this again for Christmas eve
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Was a really really good night, big thanks to everyone freep and creepside who came out on a random thursday rumble night lol. Came in 2nd tribe infamy gain wise out of US/EU servers ( missed 1st by 2k ), take that Vanyar! haha, that doesnt happen too often on nimrodel :O

Have to say best part I think was the two raids sandwiching us with that nice flank at TR, impressive to say the least

This past weekend we had some epic action too, keep it up nimrodel!
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Dec 14 2012 at 08:29 AM.

umm..

Whats the hobbit?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Was a great fight! Wish I could've stayed computer was lagging so much I decided to drop. Hope we can see more of these fights in the future!
    Cynfr - Rank 13 Burglar - Reformed - Arkenstone - Twitch.tv/Cynfor

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Have to say best part I think was the two raids sandwiching us with that nice flank at TR, impressive to say the least

This past weekend we had some epic action too, keep it up nimrodel!
    Lmao u know how hard was to get two raids :P
    I do plan to do more to celebrate Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by hanedizzle View Post
    Whats the hobbit?
    Some new movie that GW2, Runescape, and WoW advertise in during the trailers. I think it's based on a book some dude wrote.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Lmao u know how hard was to get two raids :P
    I do plan to do more to celebrate Christmas
    I'm sorry to s*** on your parade here, but why in the world do you need to bring two raids out? can faceroll with less than that. OH wait, raidbabies!
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    I'm sorry to s*** on your parade here, but why in the world do you need to bring two raids out? can faceroll with less than that. OH wait, raidbabies!
    Why say your sorry when your just going to QQ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

FYI Volo..i was leading one of those freep raids...if that tells you anything, since u know as well as everyone else how much of a 'raidbaby' i am.

but yea, was an epic night for nimrodel pvp, last couple weeks we've had some great nights, keep it up guys.
    i'll be leading more freep raids too btw...when theres enough creeps and they are organized enough to warrant it.
    happy hunting, will see you out there

~ur friendly neighborhood murder~
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001b2a2c/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by hanedizzle View Post
    Why say your sorry when your just going to QQ?
    Not sure where you noticed me QQing. I was merely stating that freeps have a larger portion of players who only come out because someone forms a raid. End of Story. There is barely any actual pvpers left, who login and logout in GV!
    Good for you, Murder.

I guess what people consider epic PvP comes down to perspective. Most of you weren't even playing this game when there was epic PvP so you have nothing to compare it to.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

If you volo or you spidey were there, you would have enojyed the fight. It was honestly fun and exciting.

aw volo are u mad u miss the action?
    Murder group went in first and they were full so I started my group and we got full pretty fast. I thought would be common sense on why there was two raids out o.O

Why would I be mad at missing a day of PVP where you can barely move, use 1-2 skills to kill/faceroll a target as a group and lawl at all the lag as well as whining in the raid chat how creeps are op. I'll resort to my hot, 6-man group, short and sweaty experimental game.

I'm genuinely happy that you guys had a good night, and I'm absolutely sure if there were a BB raid going I would have been having a blast, it's impossible not to have fun in that group. But you have to understand that RvR action is something I can enjoy 24/7 in not 1 zone, but in 4. It's not something that happens once or twice a year. A lot of you don't realize that's how Nim use to be. Not 24/7, but every day from 4PM EST to midnight EST. I fondly remember getting home from work and joining a Davidin, Fink, or Fam raid, then months later, a Freepstastegood raid or forming our own raid with my buddy Fitz. All long before I joined TBB. All I can say is, enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I'm genuinely happy that you guys had a good night
    ^.^7

Its a guy smiling and shooting himself in the head xD Kidding, sounded like hella fun but Spidey's (amazingly) right, enjoy it while it lasts lol, cruddy pvmp days will most probably come and last longer than most good days (except back when spidey was talking about)

Volo has his way of picking things back up, but I tried once and it was hella annoying ^.^7
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Dec 16 2012 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Because Volo's right, Grish is a noob
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

I think I was on that night it was kind of fun. Lately lot's of RvR going on, sad part is that people who used to play freepside or both sides are now exclusively playing creepside and lately making it 1 sided again. Past nights I think it has been RvR but for freeps to actually get near the same amount of renown they have to log on earlier and take Delv buffs without creeps noticing and atleast 2 keeps. Last night there was around 2 Raids vs a 12 man Raid of Freeps. The night before I believe it was 2 R and a group vs 1 8 man raid and 2 groups of 3 players.

Last night i sent every freep to hell because only 1 - 4 freeps are above rank 6 that know what they are doing and the rest are greenies. Al the big names where creepside, I just joined the creepside. I'm not getting farmed anymore trying to make Moors a more fun area if all the big names do is log on creepside when its fight time.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Cool story bro! ^,^
    Ukitake! Off peak! http://offpeak.webs.com/

part of the new changes lol
    -Players are now allowed to loot each other in the Ettenmoors! Player will drop items based off their race. Now is the time to collect trophies of your enemies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    part of the new changes lol
    -Players are now allowed to loot each other in the Ettenmoors! Player will drop items based off their race. Now is the time to collect trophies of your enemies!

Is that even a good thing? I imagine something similar to... well the link where I'd shoot myself I guess
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

You were such a raid baby when you first came out. I'll *never* forget how defiantly you defended Ani when I was laughing at his tactics. Now that you're above it you feel it necessary to belittle new freeps that don't know any better. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    You were such a raid baby when you first came out. I'll *never* forget how defiantly you defended Ani when I was laughing at his tactics. Now that you're above it you feel it necessary to belittle new freeps that don't know any better. LOL
    Volo told me he solo'd to r12, don't lie to me Milty

Volo raid baby complains about raidbabies? Epic &&&& right there...
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldoh, Armoured, Oldhag
    Crickhollow - Heroes of the Fallen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast