We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection to server was lost!!

Currnetly i am unable to log into my main toon (RK) but i am having no trouble at all logging into other toons. This problem has been going on since U9. Ant suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Ive already read all the threads on the support fours and no luck there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by hanedizzle View Post
    Currnetly i am unable to log into my main toon (RK) but i am having no trouble at all logging into other toons. This problem has been going on since U9. Ant suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Ive already read all the threads on the support fours and no luck there.
    File an in-game ticket with a different character and make sure you stay online until they respond to your ticket. Then ask them if they can move your possibly stuck character to a different location and try again.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

See if this works

>go to control panel
    >Folder Options
    >View
    >Show hidden folders
    >Apply exit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    then go to
    >My Computer>C/:>Users>Your windows Name>
    There will be now a hidden folder named "AppData"
    >Local
    Delete the folders named "Lord of the rings Online" and "Turbine"

This will reset your personal account info then restart the client and it will redownload your personal info from the server

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by TimetoFileChapter7; Dec 19 2012 at 10:45 PM.