We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

...and I feel fine.

Well played Turbine, well played.

(check today's lottery...lol)

/smackhead... I didn't really think about it when I signed my toons up for that lottery but then I read your post and suddenly it dawned on me! Well played indeed :-)

/M

I thought the same thing, seeing that lotto. Well played indeed!

That's great it starts wih an earthquake.
    “Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. (For the dead travel fast)” Bram Stoker, Dracula

REM

saves lives!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I laffed a bit. Very nice.
    NELED GWAITH | OZRAID
    Berla130BRN . Falarfindel140CPT . Feaberry80HNT . Gerania140GRD . Gilauron63WDN . Gwynneth120BUR . Irraniel69CHN . Letheniel140LRM . Lalaithauriell140RNK . Tinuanorel76MNS
    NIMRODEL | ARKENSTONE

Get it now!

Glad somebody has enlightened me I got confused with the Beatles song which is titled "I feel fine"
    Must remember to engage brain before using keyboard

Birds, snakes and airplanes...

Hehe this was on my local college station yesterday and I was surprised I still remember all the words from my high school days. Well played Sapience
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [ M e n e l d o r ] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

hehe love it =)

Yes indeed! Well done!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Yes, very funny, love it.

However....

Just got the winnings from this lottery and for some reason could not detach the pipeweed from the message. First time I've ever seen that happen. Still sitting in my inbox at the moment.
    KyaCloud & PuffyCloud
    4 Chalk Road, Whitwich,The Shire Homesteads
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000392e6/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kya_Cloud View Post
    Yes, very funny, love it.

However....

Just got the winnings from this lottery and for some reason could not detach the pipeweed from the message. First time I've ever seen that happen. Still sitting in my inbox at the moment.
    Turns out its an invalid item. It will sit there and expire as all mail does, after 2 days or so.

My hunter has pipeweed stuck in the mail too. I bet Turbine forgot to implement the new 'Plain Packaging' laws thus we're not allowed to receive it.
    Hey, who stole my sig?