We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Erlessa
    Blue is my favourite colour! ^_^
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
    lmao!

/10chars
    The end is near.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    I'm all for someone "teaching" me to play my class. I bug Far for tips and tricks all the time. Am I great in the Moors prolly not. But I know the common sense things. Follow TA. Keep healers alive. Follow TA. If I am in your raid I will trait whatever way you want and play the build to the best of my knowledge and skill. I usually don't trait HoH , I trait 5r2b with my blues being NfW and BoN for good rezzes and ICPR. We usually don't have a plethora of DPS so any little bit helps right? I always have Blade Bro going to help with DPS and I learned early on that +85 to all Stats in the long run isn't really that great. I use Fellowship Brother, SoD, and MoW.
    I don't have the best of gear and Cappies can feel free to inspect and tell me somethings I should replace. I hate skirms and never win anything so I don't have a lot of skirm jewls. For Moors gear I use 2x Loyalty Helm and Pauldrons and 4x Perseverance chest down. I have run Pits t2 1000 times for Sarchol but it never drops for me so I still use Draig +Might Cape.
    I have so much fun in the moors if needed I'd even be willing to lvl up my Hunter from 81 and give him a go out there even though I really really hate Rohan lol. But anyways this turned into a wall of text so I know atleast Erlessa won't read it =P
    I guess the bottom line is, if there are people willing to teach nooby freeps the best way to bring value to a raid I'm down to listen. Just send me a tell ingame at Cuath or Lanelthan.
    Cuath I've always thought everyone should play their toon to what it excels at most. Yes freeps have been light on dps lately, but having you keep the dps alive, keeping everyone filled with power lets them function more productively at thier job.

If we have 6 captains in a raid I'd like 6 HoH captains, because creeps would find it nearly impossible to kill anyone.

I've been offering to heal a lot more in raids now than I ever have because rk heals are still overpowered whereas our dps is lacking.

Great Cappies quite often become the primary target for craids to take down, they are always HoH traited and can be so frustrating to fight.

I was lucky enough to get in a trio with Farriel and Sothi today, was a hell of a lot of fun for me, I got to dps all day while they worried about the impossible job of keeping me alive lol.

SUMMARIZING (lol) : Play your toon to its strenghts, if you want to dps roll a dps class, if you want to be a support class play a support class. As a Captain I would enter the moors and annonce in ooc "HoH traited cappie lfg", I think you'd be picked up very quickly. (even my summary has gotten long-winded)

*** no idea why you got chewed out Iri, captains have a set number of skills that can save someones life. When these are used up, or a key person in the raid goes down, I'd be all for you dropping combat to get off a quick rez.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

apparently last couple days freeps "learned to play" well done my young zerglings, hopefully once you get your revenge for being camped and farmed since ror we can actually have some decent fights not a zerg from either side
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4