We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warners

Warners

Maybe I've misunderstood, but, do we have anything to be concerned about at the moment with regards to the legal situation between the Tolkien Family and Warner Bros over online content concerning Lord of the Rings? I know that the main problem is with online slot games at the moment, but I found several references to all Lord of the Rings online content possibly being at risk. I really wouldn't want to sit down and try to enter middle earth one day to find the site gone. Does anyone else know to what extent (if any) this current situation might effect Lotro? I truly hope that we can all stay in Middle Earth. Thanks ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenniell View Post
    Maybe I've misunderstood, but, do we have anything to be concerned about at the moment with regards to the legal situation between the Tolkien Family and Warner Bros over online content concerning Lord of the Rings? I know that the main problem is with online slot games at the moment, but I found several references to all Lord of the Rings online content possibly being at risk. I really wouldn't want to sit down and try to enter middle earth one day to find the site gone. Does anyone else know to what extent (if any) this current situation might effect Lotro? I truly hope that we can all stay in Middle Earth. Thanks ppl.
    This may be on the wrong subforum. Try general discussion
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]