We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Quick lesson i need to depart.

When your trolling and you start the thread youre expected to carry the load. The important thing is I get R10 in a few weeks, this will help in that endevor. The fact you dont know what the hell your doing is irrelevant, I saved your thread.

Youre welcome.
    awwwwe, I thought you took your ball and went home after some mean old freeps flipped to say mean things to you.

But hey! At least these forums are here to help put that liberal arts degree of yours to good use writing essays am I right? So eloquent.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

When your trolling and you start the thread youre expected to carry the load.
    I honestly haven't felt the need to shoulder anything till now, you have exceeded my expectations and made a complete mockery of yourself throughout your ramblings.

Getting posts deleted so you can pick and choose experts to seal into your arguments, damn I will give you semi points for that, but really it's like stealing candy from Gary Numan.

NOW ON TO PICKING POINTS APART-

-I think you alluded to me measuring players success from there prowess in video games earlier. Now, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but your conquests outside of lotro are null and void. Nobody from the opposing side cares. All that matters within this game are your PERSONALITY (yours seems to be excruciatingly boring) and your SKILL (even absolute wanktards that play well can be respected by there peers to some extent). You have already been more than generous on your own in game abilities, so I don't need to elaborate on those.... I have seen you mention your own real life conquests within this thread though. Nobody else seems to find the need to do such. Sniff Sniff, reaks of irony don't it?

The sadest part is, Ill always be better then you and 95% of the people who post here.
    .... Really?......God your ramblings are the boring dribblings of a dried up, sheltered guinea pig. Yep, I said Guinea Pig, my brain has turned to mush trying to comprehend this quote. If that's what you set out to achieve then grats. Grats my child.

Your pic is an exploit, youre a god dam idiot for posting it
    I post a picture of a video game character jumping on some rocks, while you boast about your excessive intake of steroids openly on a publicly viewed forum.

superior gene's, impressive intellect and stunning good looks allow me to produce eloquent well worded posts in minutes.
    Well worded? Your responses are that of a supercilious , self absorbed introvert who dropped out of his 2 year on-line accounting course 10 months before his degree.

I know you like to pretend you know how to play on these kinds of threads, but I think you almost killed the Crickhollow PVP forums and thus I needed to intervene.

Now let me hit enter on this damn thing so I can stop staring at the red squiggly lines under all your quotes.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    I honestly haven't felt the need to shoulder anything till now, you have exceeded my expectations and made a complete mockery of yourself throughout your ramblings.
    A mockery of myself, are you sure you understand the words your choosing to type?

Getting posts deleted so you can pick and choose experts to seal into your arguments, damn I will give you semi points for that, but really it's like stealing candy from Gary Numan.
    I didnt get any posts deleted, it was not I who tipped the forum police off to the thread where you posted yourself exploiting the game. That was you right? My hero.

NOW ON TO PICKING POINTS APART-

-I think you alluded to me measuring players success from there prowess in video games earlier. Now, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but your conquests outside of lotro are null and void. Nobody from the opposing side cares. All that matters within this game are your PERSONALITY (yours seems to be excruciatingly boring) and your SKILL (even absolute wanktards that play well can be respected by there peers to some extent). You have already been more than generous on your own in game abilities, so I don't need to elaborate on those.... I have seen you mention your own real life conquests within this thread though. Nobody else seems to find the need to do such. Sniff Sniff, reaks of irony don't it?
    Odd if im boring why would you and others continue to reply to me? Are you stupid? or you just throwing out random insults to try to get cool points? At least be original and not look moronic in the process, when I find someone boring or redundant I stop replying to them. Your almost there it will depend on what you post next of course. I addressed you I think once in the thread after you posted the game exploit, after that I addressed the pedo oldin (or was it kick?) who made some comment about my abilities in game.

What matters in this game is my personal entertainment, thats what Im paying for. I mention real life in general terms to garner the reaction you provided, see the sentence prior for a better understand as to why. A resounding success to get such an indepth commentary from someone who deems me a bore. You'll have to do better.

.... Really?......God your ramblings are the boring dribblings of a dried up, sheltered guinea pig. Yep, I said Guinea Pig, my brain has turned to mush trying to comprehend this quote. If that's what you set out to achieve then grats. Grats my child.
    Ramblings? I sense envy, you know placing "...." before and after a word is wasted space. What were you talking about again? Oh yes a personal attack, so a dried up sheltered guinea pig. Really? If your going to attack someone personally thats the best you can do? Playing it safe is weak, not surprising though.

I post a picture of a video game character jumping on some rocks, while you boast about your excessive intake of steroids openly on a publicly viewed forum.
    You posted an exploit of which you should be banned for. Hopefull the pic you provided will ensure that outcome. Im starting an HgH cycle in May, crossfit gym about 15 min from my house should be a blast another tough mudder race on top of that. Have fun playing LOTRO, youre a pro!

Well worded? Your responses are that of a supercilious , self absorbed introvert who dropped out of his 2 year on-line accounting course 10 months before his degree.
    Another personal attack, really now your starting to sound butt hurt. Was it the observation of your exploit that set off the personal tirade? Let me guess its the hope that some random shot in the dark about a personal aspect of my life would anger me? Keep pressing forward, its not bad but when your making personal attacks against people you really should attempt to have a better dossier of whom that person is. Otherwise you look like the petulant child, eventually you run out of things to throw against the wall and you look very foolish.

I know you like to pretend you know how to play on these kinds of threads, but I think you almost killed the Crickhollow PVP forums and thus I needed to intervene.
    Im not pretending. The Crickhollow forums were and are dead. You posting an exploit, of which you should be banned permantely didnt bring them back it just illustrated rather simply your stupidity.

Now let me hit enter on this damn thing so I can stop staring at the red squiggly lines under all your quotes.
    Now let me report this post and the first one. Maybe now with all your personal attacks and your choice to post yourself exploiting the game (you know that is a violation of TOS you agreed to, right genius?) you'll be banned.

Anything else?
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 15 2013 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    awwwwe, I thought you took your ball and went home after some mean old freeps flipped to say mean things to you.

But hey! At least these forums are here to help put that liberal arts degree of yours to good use writing essays am I right? So eloquent.
    It was only two mean old freeps who were mean, can you believe it? They said very hurtful things too, but that thread helped push me thru R9 it was good, 17k to R10. Almost at my goal, remember to tell all your freep friends about this post and thread and make sure they come here, see it, get angry and log onto the crickhollow moors.

Whats your chars name again?
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 15 2013 at 08:16 AM.

I didnt get any posts deleted, it was not I who tipped the forum police off to the thread where you posted yourself exploiting the game. That was you right? My hero.

Anything else?
    Why would I tip off the forum police to what you describe as myself exploiting?

Seeing as my post still stands I guess the forum police haven't yet answered your pleas. I wonder why oh champion of lotro banter!
    If all you are going to do is point out my insults on you and direct them to the attention of mummy then this is going to dry up real fast. But hey, if that's how you play then that's how you play, I mean it's your court right? You seem to know all the rules of this awesome forum pvp!

Good luck with the tough mudder race, I'm glad you needed to point out another real life victory for everyone (you can try write it off however you like)
    Well I can tell you what sonny-bob, Lotro is my life! So while you are out there hitting the treadmill I will be behind the screen doing my QWERTY exercises and memorising The Art Of War so I can pwn you when you get back. YEEHAW

You know if you want to get better you should spend more time in game rather than making threads that roughly go along the lines of... "I know I said I would never post again, but man I'm such a bad boy that imma keep posting till the cops shut me down!"

Predictability? You got saddlebags of it.
    And please stop alluding to the idea that you turned this thread into a vehicle to get you r10. The freeps don't hate you man, they feel sorry for you.
    The only reason I ever target you in a raid, is not because you are a threat, but because you never get heals. It's not an attack on your play style, just an observation.
    Last edited by FortunateSon; Jan 15 2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Pig

Why would I tip off the forum police to what you describe as myself exploiting?

Seeing as my post still stands I guess the forum police haven't yet answered your pleas. I wonder why oh champion of lotro banter!
    If all you are going to do is point out my insults on you and direct them to the attention of mummy then this is going to dry up real fast. But hey, if that's how you play then that's how you play, I mean it's your court right? You seem to know all the rules of this awesome forum pvp!

Good luck with the tough mudder race, I'm glad you needed to point out another real life victory for everyone.
    Well I can tell you what sonny-bob, Lotro is my life! So while you are out there hitting the treadmill I will be behind the screen doing my QWERTY exercises and memorising The Art Of War so I can pwn you when you get back. YEEHAW
    "Thus those skilled at making the enemy move do so by creating a situation to which he must conform, they entice him with something he is certain to take and with lures of ostensible profit they await him in strength"

Let me know when you get to this section (its the section on "energy)

Also, ive never finished a mudder ive been in 2 thus far I couldnt do it. This one will be different.

Also you get a bonus OOC real moment.

I report people who exploit the game, I consider an exploit something one side can do that the other cant. Its not personal.

Now back to IC

I did far more then point out your insults, I ripped them apart and embarassed you to the point where it would appear your tail is between your legs and youre ready to retreat from the thread. You can send me an in game thank you for saving your fail troll thread, im sure our creeps crossed paths before or will, I take gold. 10 should suffice.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 15 2013 at 08:57 AM.

I made a bet you would actually post a quote from the book.

Thanks!
    Pig

I made a bet you would actually post a quote from the book.

Thanks!
    You did? Wow for someone who is a "bore" ive really impacted you a great deal havent I? I am assuming the person you bet with bet against it "no he wont post a qoute" amirite otherwise you wouldnt have a bet. Or you making stuff up as you go? I suspect its the later because anyone whos observed the forums would conclude thats a logical assumption to make, who would take that bet? (probably no one). The key was the content of the post but watching you dance is good enough.

You have anything else? Youre starting to wither.

Creepside hated guido and snap when they first came to crickhollow and now what? They run a predominant tribe. Everyone is always looking forward to making the new guy the next pariah. It's whatever, it'll pass.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000f6dce/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by tonyage View Post
    Creepside hated guido and snap when they first came to crickhollow and now what? They run a predominant tribe. Everyone is always looking forward to making the new guy the next pariah. It's whatever, it'll pass.
    Whatever it is the reason, I just think that crick players should keep stuff clean: ppl starting the hating on charm because of the exploits he's used to survive. Now, idiots use them just because someone else did, thinking they are funny, as well.
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 15 2013 at 02:12 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

You did? Wow for someone who is a "bore" ive really impacted you a great deal havent I? I am assuming the person you bet with bet against it "no he wont post a qoute" otherwise you wouldnt have a bet.
    I said your earlier posts where boring. However watching someone stammer over obvious jokes and try to justify themselves is quite entertaining.

I believe Meopyouqqnow (<3) posted himself jumping on the wall in another Crick thread Trahai (with what appeared to be members of your tribe). Now I do not, along with 99% of the population, really care. But are you going to boycott him from moors, stop running in groups with him? No you are not, because he is a good player, worthwhile to group with and has a sexy booty. To get on the wall requires a jump (can be in combat I am pretty sure) and the ability to run in a straight line. Just like...... old oc! I'm not defending anyone who gets up there, creep or freep, but I will say creeps (as seen on Crickhollow gasp) using the backdoor-through-keep-time-travel trick are more of a concern of exploiting.
    Pig

I believe Meopyouqqnow (<3) posted himself jumping on the wall in another Crick thread Trahai (with what appeared to be members of your tribe).
    Sorry, he's not in the tribe I'm in. I barely talk with him, besides generally replaying "nerf it" "or they need a nerf" on every comment he does, do not any trouble with him, tho. I also remember he failed to do so, and had to use /unstuck to get out of a deathtrap.

Now I do not, along with 99% of the population, really care. But are you going to boycott him from moors, stop running in groups with him? No you are not, because he is a good player, worthwhile to group with and has a sexy booty.
    I think you'd be right about the group thing. Crickhollow isn't a big server, and we would eventually lack of people to group on both sides if that was the most common thing to do, but people did needle the farmers alot, didn't they? That means they don't really care about em?

Back in the EC thing, I can't belive how many people actually said it was okay to go up there.
    To get on the wall requires a jump (can be in combat I am pretty sure) and the ability to run in a straight line. Just like...... old oc!I'm not defending anyone who gets up there, creep or freep
    This isn't about jumping in the right place, and going in a straight line. You are not supposed to stay up there. End of discussion. You just said you are not defending anyone who goes up there, but before that you post a pic mocking of such thing...
    I will say creeps (as seen on Crickhollow gasp) using the backdoor-through-keep-time-travel trick are more of a concern of exploiting.
    Just like I have seen freeps using the very same exploit, along with the side TR banner one, heck, I heard of people shooting AFKers in a Rezz circle. All these are concerning.

Noboby should actually exploit anything. We had people better than that 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 15 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

If this thread is only going to be arguments and insults then I really don't see any point in leaving it up...

Guys STAAAAAAAAAAHP :P

Freeps:

Mini: Bloin (SO CLOSE to beating you in 1v1s)

Champ: Thorfinn / Eleckktro / Averoth (Its a hard decision between the 3)

Hunter: TOPS (TOPS)

Lore Master: Rastorn (won't die dang it)

Warden: Riabo (The best because he doesn't need heals to kill someone)

RK: Merlinos (heals, too many heals)

Guardian: Hasn't been too many guards out, but I'll say Kaha for his bravery in charging creep raids with no hope of returning

Creeps:

Defiler: Guidolicious (need to group with more)

Warleader: Haven't grouped with too many warleaders but I'll say Warz!

Warg: Smuzzy / Hypno / Baneoffirehands (I CAN'T CHOOSE)

Reaver: Burzan (Freaking beast)

Spider: Haven't seen many spiders either! Default to Halkin then

Black Arrow: Bokmad, Zomar, Quagmire (Can't choose again)

amidoingthisrite?
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Whats your chars name again?
    In the signature.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Walls upon walls of text truly proves you don't care about this game or what people say about you. Wait what?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Lore Master: Rastorn (won't die dang it)

Warden: Riabo (The best because he doesn't need heals to kill someone)
    Lifetap are heals, and so is Water Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    Wardens - Any warden that actually don't go Assailment 24/7, so that would be Riabo
    Come closer and I'll melee you. Otherwise, I'm a kiting hunter with a shield!

There's no pleasing you creeps... =P
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVang View Post
    Walls upon walls of text truly proves you don't care about this game or what people say about you. Wait what?
    Yes it does. I was told you were extremely smart when you popped up again, I guess they were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    There's no pleasing you creeps... =P
    Thats not entirely true, I found this thread very pleasing, once I saved it. thank you for your continued interest and participation, without it my work day would be extremely boring and I'd have to go to conservative websites and post liberal nonsense. By far thats more entertaining, although watching some attempt to articulate thier thoughts here in the crick PvP forums is pretty funny too.

"its not a lie if you believe its true jerry" George Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    Come closer and I'll melee you.
    I wish that was true

But hey, you're not the one flooding my freep mail box with rage and qq atm
    Last edited by Rashy; Jan 16 2013 at 09:27 AM.

Essie - Tr.

Yes it does. I was told you were extremely smart when you popped up again, I guess they were right.
    Good player. bad speller and grammer-er-er. I'm a modern day linguistic.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

Good player. bad speller and grammer-er-er. I'm a modern day linguistic.
    Having style that embodies panache, wit and moxy isnt easy, I get bored fast.

Im bored, I leave you all with this

Remember come out to the moors and fight, without you the entertainment dies.

that's all i can say
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Ok guys let's calm down and move on, nobody cares, karma is going to get the fkers one day or another anyway.

Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post

that's all i can say
    You still mad at me baggie?

You know everyone has bad nights bro, never a good thing to hold a grudge against someone who shares the same objective. To each their own.

see you out there, and remember you can message me anytime if something is on your mind.

Also, a pic of a troll picking its &&& would have been a better depiction.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 17 2013 at 07:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast