We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best way to level up as a hunter is?

What is the best way to level up as a hunter thats in lvel 30s if you don't have any expansion packs. so how do you?

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _______________

Dragonfang-Hunter[34-Eldar], Gondking-Burglar[12-Eldar], Rionshield-Guardain[19-Eldar]
    Sharkfang-Hunter[7-Firefoot]
    Last edited by rtceid; Jan 26 2013 at 02:16 PM.

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013

Occasionally hit 4. Press 5 if you want to get really adventurous.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post

Occasionally hit 4. Press 5 if you want to get really adventurous.
    what the hells that mean?

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Haha, sorry, Hunter joke. Just have to press 3 buttons to win.

Some combination of Quick Shot, Swift Bow, and Penetrating Shot.

Toss in a Barbed Arrow when you get bored. Rain of Arrows to spice it up.

Just my way of saying "kill stuff".

Best way to level up as *any* class in the 30s is to buy the Evendim quest pack. Otherwise, it's just a lot of killing stuff. And skirmishes.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

RE: Best way to level up as a hunter

what if you don't have enough tp pionts cause you don't buy it often enough.?

Skirm, skirm, skirm, fastest way to level other than quests! Whatever skirm is available to you...just lather, rinse, and repeat!
    “Your talk of sniffling riders with invisible noses has unsettled me.”

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000086166/signature.png]Healasaurus[/charsig]

If u spent your time questing and\or killing stuff in-game rather than make 10 useless posts on this forum your could have gained a level or 2

just FYI
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Leveling up a hunter

If you are playing F2P (I've been there as well) I find that the best way to level is to follow the epic questline and do skirmishes. Skirmishes match your level but do get stale rather quickly but the bonus experience and marks for completion is nice. My first character I got to 50 by doing the epic questline and killing at level humanoid mobs/skirmishes when the epic quests got too difficult. You're actually pretty lucky to have a hunter--my first character was a champion and getting around for some of those later epic quests was extremely difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by Psukl View Post
    Skirm, skirm, skirm, fastest way to level other than quests! Whatever skirm is available to you...just lather, rinse, and repeat!
    This!

Skirms is a fast and easy way. And you never have to run around looking for questgivers that never seem to be where one would expect them

What they said, between meals, and, sadly, farm (plant fields) at the supreme (most cost effective) level when you eat.
    Always attend your toon of course....

If you have a high level friend willing to help then there's a trick you can use with skirmishes to get some fast Xp.

Say you are 30 and your friend is 80, invite him to a fellowship (you must be fellow leader for this to work), start a skirmish with the level set to 4 levels above your level (in this case 34), let him do the killing. He will chomp through the skirmishes easily and quickly and you will get maximum XP for your level.

Max XP + little effort = fast leveling