We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Vilya is #1, WE ROCK!

It's hilarious how everyone hated my guts for farming and even tried to black list me. Tonight I found people from a certain kin (who supposedly despises farming and exploiting) that was doing something much worse: Multiboxing freavers to increase the rate of obtaining lootboxes far beyond what they could do if only playing their real account. We all know Mord-brands are far more powerful than audacity gear or even rank. According to the CoC

4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability, causes grief or alarm to other players, or degrades the service performance or other players’ client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game or dropping excessive items).

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Hypocrites at their finest. Vilya is definitely the best in something

Vilya is #1, WE ROCK!

it's called: another flaw in turbine's programming

it was funny when frizle Raided HH to get this free renown
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

1 duobox afk greenie per trip to HH. im not complaining about them

Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

hmpf, not surprised.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100001a2bbd/signature.png]Lunmaz[/charsig]

I can't say I'm surprised. I know a fair number of them who would gladly do something like that. I just laugh at the "It's okay for ME to farm but not okay for YOU to farm" hypocrisy that goes on. Quite amusing

Generalizations are fun let me try.

Since its ok in war to kill someone.
    then its ok to bring an AK to an elementary school and kill all the kids.

Since its ok for ambulances to run red lights.
    Then I can run red lights as well.

Since farming a creep isn't ok.
    then farming npcs isn't??

Broad generalizations like you are doing askir are for unintelligent people, I'd expect more but grasping at straws is always fun.
    http://www.youtube.com/holydiverj - I make Lotro videos, support meh!

He wasn't using a broad generalization holy. He was pointing out how there is no rule against farming yet it is ridiculed. And then the same people ridiculing have gone out to do something that IS in fact against the rules.

He shows this by saying what is being performed and quoting the line where it says its an exploit.

If there is a generalization it is how people are treated over 2 different actions where one is bad and one isnt., even despite personal morals and interest.
    "There are things that go bump in the night. We're the ones who bump back." -BPRD

I am only wondering one thing, why does he keep bringing it up about farming himself or whoever. I personaly thought it was a dead topic and really don't think anyone cares what he is doing. We all have our our personal views on that issue, but the topic of Askir farming is old news that only he keeps bringing up. Lets go play the game that we pay for. Enjoy the game with your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    He wasn't using a broad generalization holy. He was pointing out how there is no rule against farming yet it is ridiculed. And then the same people ridiculing have gone out to do something that IS in fact against the rules.

He shows this by saying what is being performed and quoting the line where it says its an exploit.

If there is a generalization it is how people are treated over 2 different actions where one is bad and one isnt., even despite personal morals and interest.
    That's rediculas. So by your (and his) reasoning doing deeds on freepside should be against the rules too. LOL

Farming NPC's and farming your own (or friends) characters are 2 completly different things.

But, really why does he keep bringing it up? water under the bridge

Wait wait wait! Multiboxing freavers is ok then?? to get the mord brand?? &&& i think that is against the rules and since farming yourself is not.
    idkn maybe i dont know how to read or maybe i'm &&&&&&&&. The english barrier must be so big, i cant understand. PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100001a2bbd/signature.png]Lunmaz[/charsig]

I personally am not in favor of multiboxers either, but yet again isn't that how he was farming most the times. Lets just end this and get back to the game, or is the forums part of the game also? Not sure any more.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    It's hilarious how everyone hated my guts for farming and even tried to black list me. Tonight I found people from a certain kin (who supposedly despises farming and exploiting) that was doing something much worse: Multiboxing freavers to increase the rate of obtaining lootboxes far beyond what they could do if only playing their real account. We all know Mord-brands are far more powerful than audacity gear or even rank. According to the CoC

4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability, causes grief or alarm to other players, or degrades the service performance or other players’ client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game or dropping excessive items).

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Hypocrites at their finest. Vilya is definitely the best in something

Sometimes I think wen one trickery, I have to trickery too...
    But then I think...
    I'm better than that, I do not need to cheat ,if I have to get the glory will be playing fair and clean ...
    P.S. cheat is for the weak.... Fingerless...

I miss farming......and lotro.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000166f2d/signature.png]Orcgasmic[/charsig]

[U][I][B][COLOR=Red]The First Step Is The Best Step![/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]
    [/CENTER]