We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pugs are harded to gather again

After the Bg madness, which we noticed around Christmass, withy seems to be falling asleep again. lately has been hard to find a random dps on global for anything. Maybe it's only our feeling and maybe depends on the day, but it's look like things slowed down, people are fed up by BG and the "peace" returned to Withy.

So it was reall nice to see so many people killing one little undead dragon!

I admit that it wasn't the smoothest run ever - so big thanks everyone who came.
    Earth is round. Nothing is impossible.

Nice to see there is some action going on.

Abit off topic warning:
    I agree that BG groups is hard to find again. I think people in general need to read up on Durchest fight abit more.
    Trait what is needed and try to have a solid tactic(like what was needed on level).

Guess ppl just got tired of the fight and dont care to really understand it enough to manage Durchest T2C.

Quote Originally Posted by Nochdor View Post
    I agree that BG groups is hard to find again. I think people in general need to read up on Durchest fight abit more.
    Trait what is needed and try to have a solid tactic(like what was needed on level).

Guess ppl just got tired of the fight and dont care to really understand it enough to manage Durchest T2C.
    Have the raid leader take 5 minutes to explain the battle for the ones who are not familiar with the fight. That solves the tactics part. From my experience, most puggers dont mind running down and respeccing if asked in a nice manner.