We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 325 of 334 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 8341
    Quote Originally Posted by ubernoobNTH View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, the game just wasn't my cup of tea at release... but I like a lot of the new goodies and changes. I can foresee myself playing this far too much for way too long of a time period. I even pre-ordered Rohan I liked the changes they've made so much. Crazy.

Anyways, are there any good channels for what equates to a newbie to hang out in? I've only been in GLFF and the KODA channel (trying to get to know some people) up until now.
    GLFF is probably the most used player channel and it will be jammed with people next week. Bree-town is pretty populated as well with a good mix of levels. Really, with the XPack coming out there will be lots of folks around period. Anyone with a level cap player will most likely be headed for Rohan there should be a general upswing in all level ranges.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

On a side note, I can't count. For unknown reasons I was expecting 8099+1 to be =9000
    Always happens O____O
    KANOMIR Captain
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000387e63/01008/signature.png]Anitta[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lapislazzuli View Post
    On a side note, I can't count. For unknown reasons I was expecting 8099+1 to be =9000
    Always happens O____O
    Heh I do stuff like that al the time. It is relatively near though.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Lapislazzuli View Post
    Always happens O____O
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Hiya, Winterfell, and happy Rohan Day to Brandywine!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    My goal has always been a million views and ten thousand posts before the game poofs. I think we're going to make it too. :P

Thanks for stopping by and adding to the legend!
    This is a noble effort, and I will gladly contribute as a fellow Brandywine player!! Good morning!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003d0f0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Wow, is this thread still alive all these years?

Just for you Jeffo, I'll post here.

Are there many old hands still running around freep and creepside? Tempted to log back in one of these days and see all the changes. Glad to see you're still here though mate

Quote Originally Posted by Alendil View Post
    This is a noble effort, and I will gladly contribute as a fellow Brandywine player!! Good morning!
    Woot! Great spot for a first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorky View Post
    Wow, is this thread still alive all these years?

Just for you Jeffo, I'll post here.

Are there many old hands still running around freep and creepside? Tempted to log back in one of these days and see all the changes. Glad to see you're still here though mate
    Hiya, Rorky. Nice to hear from you. Plenty old-timers like me around, especially right now with the release of RoR. The Moors got a revamp for RoR but freeps are still levelling for the most part. Should be fun though.

Come back and take a look sometime.

I am making a character on Brandywine server right now.

Why?

'Cause I ran across this thread and the awesomeness.
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” Faramir

Quote Originally Posted by druidofbreeland View Post
    I am making a character on Brandywine server right now.

Why?

'Cause I ran across this thread and the awesomeness.
    Very cool. Welcome to Brandywine and have fun!

Happy Monday, Brandywine!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003d0f0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Same to you. Hope everyone had a productive weekend in Rohan.

Nice to see you guys are still goofing off

Decided to come back to LOTRO this week now that I've got a decent PC again, but of course my launcher is throwing a fit and won't let me in. *sigh* oh well. Another day, I guess.
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    Nice to see you guys are still goofing off

Decided to come back to LOTRO this week now that I've got a decent PC again, but of course my launcher is throwing a fit and won't let me in. *sigh* oh well. Another day, I guess.
    Welcome back, Sir-rinthian! Hope you can get in soon and check things out. Lots of interesting additions with Riders of Rohan plus the scenery is fantastic. Have fun.

PS It's nice to know that our goofing off gets noticed.

Love this server, a lot of the people are super nice! Glad I leveled and got ready for RoR, let's kick some &&&!

PS Fellowship of the Rogues is the best kinship. That is all.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/e90k.png/][IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1207/e90k.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Do you play New Conglomerate on Planetside 2? East Waterson Server?? Come join [BDM] and fight to keep the dream alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Admener View Post
    Love this server, a lot of the people are super nice! Glad I leveled and got ready for RoR, let's kick some &&&!

PS Fellowship of the Rogues is the best kinship. That is all.
    Yed we do have a lot of nice folks. Lot's of familiar old faces returning with expansion release as well as new people to mingle with. A win-win for everyone.

Happy Friday, Brandywine! Enjoy your weekend.

Happy Friday, Brandywine! Enjoy your weekend.
    Same to you. If you are in the mid-Atlantic, enjoy the weather before Frankenstorm hits.

I wish safety to Brandywinos and all others affected by the storm.

I wish safety to Brandywinos and all others affected by the storm.
    We have snow collecting on the ground in October but other than that we're OK. Crazy storm. Be safe out there and don't drive through any standing water.

Chiming In

I just wanted to pop in and add to the monster thread. I've been on Brandywine since June 2012, it's my primary server although I do occasionally play on Dwarrowdelf. I'm working on both leveling my main Dwarf here, as well as a crop of crafting alts. I'll just be starting my first legendary item stuff soon, and I'm looking forward to mounted combat, eventually.

I started playing for free but picked up a couple of expansions since, and I'm still pretty impressed with the game and its depth. My thoughts on Turbine are a mixed bag, but their responsiveness to the community and active fixes, even if they lead to a bit of instability, are promising. So, I expect to be around for a while.

Also, I really like playing solo, but boy howdy it can be tough for a Guardian some times...

Quote Originally Posted by Fusterian View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and add to the monster thread. I've been on Brandywine since June 2012, it's my primary server although I do occasionally play on Dwarrowdelf. I'm working on both leveling my main Dwarf here, as well as a crop of crafting alts. I'll just be starting my first legendary item stuff soon, and I'm looking forward to mounted combat, eventually.

I started playing for free but picked up a couple of expansions since, and I'm still pretty impressed with the game and its depth. My thoughts on Turbine are a mixed bag, but their responsiveness to the community and active fixes, even if they lead to a bit of instability, are promising. So, I expect to be around for a while.

Also, I really like playing solo, but boy howdy it can be tough for a Guardian some times...
    Thanks for dropping by and glad to hear you are enjoying Brandywine. If you find guardian to be slow going try concentrating a little more on might/DPS/crit chance as you level up (if you haven't already). This will help you get through things more quickly. Even guardian DPS has changed with RoR. Crit chance is more important than ever as our DPS increase is tied to criticals and critical magnitude. It's definitely different than what we were used to. Hope this helps. Of course, feel free to post any other questions or observations. I like talking guardian stuff.

Same to you.

I Agree...

Brandwine is a good server, i have all my characters on there, but the lag is bad in the afternoon when everyone is off school. I play during the day for the most part, but still I wonder if they can fix it without not letting people join the server anymore. And that seems unlikely that would ever happen so i would hope newer people will spread out for the sake of everyone who has played Brandywine for a longer time and has there high level toons on this server. And plus you wont have to deal with the lag yourself if you do not join Brandywine.
    ~ Ambor of Treebeard

Page 325 of 334 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast