We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool 2 New players here! :)

Hello all,

me and my GF are new to this server and new to Lotro (we played 6 months many years ago whe nit got released then had to stop playing cause of irl). So yeah we see us as new lol. Itsalso new accounts since we lost the old ones years ago.

We would like to know wich classes these days are most wanted/needed, we would like to know because we are the so called "we want to fill up the holes where specific classes are missing" ppl.

We are very loyal if we join a kinship and always go till the end with our ppl around us, so if you ppl own or know a good casual kinship with some specific needed classes there and ofcourse somewhat of aiming towards progression end game or atleast want to try to achieve alot of stuff as a kinship together then pls let us know.

Atm im lvling a Captain and my GF is trying Burglar, leave some info here what you can about my post and we will be very greatfull

Hope to see alot of you ingame,

hf and cya

From my experience, healers and tanks are the classes that are most frequently sought for (wow, thats a surprise!). Mostly due to the fact that without those two essential classes, the fellowship ain't happening. Captains are often hunted down as well, their support abilities often makes the difference between utter failure and success.

The requests for burglars has fallen down a bit, mostly due to their squishy nature and lack of any ranged skills. If your GF likes her little backstabber though, I suggest she continues working on him/her. It doesn't take more than a patch to make the burglar a much sought class again, and any decent kinship will have a room for a burglar.

Speaking of kinships, remember to take timezones in consideration when picking one. Most kinships are EU-based and have their peak hours around 1500-2300 GMT.

Thx for your answer mate, timezone eu is no prob we come from the netherlands. Any good kinship tip you can give us? And thx to you im gonna go on with my cap and my gf burglar. Maybe when really needed ill make a guardian or warden tank for the kin we gonna join.

Thx again mate and cyou online

If u are interested to have end-game experience
    support classes as Captains, Lore masters were always ''pain'' to server's raiding pve/pvp teams.

Although burglars can be very useful for their crowd control / fm skills on pve raids.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Welcome to this server and to Middle Earth as well
    Basically any class that is played well should be always useful for any kinships.
    Happy adventuring!

Hallo hallo,

First of all welcome back to the game.
    the Outlaw Brotherhood is always looking for new motivated players to join our ranks . We're a casual kinship with activities on all levels, including endlevel raiding. Class doesn't matter that much, but I must admit we are kind of low on burglars at the moment, so that's a good thing!
    feel free to contact me or one of the contact persons in that link in-game if you are interested.

tot ziens,
    Kaldegrim

Welcome both of you in our server! May you enjoy your stay here

I can personally recommend the kinship in which i belong for you, Breath of Freedom. Have a look at our thread that pretty much explains everything http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ath-of-Freedom and if you think we are what you two are seeking for, then we can warmly welcome you Just send a mail or tell to me (galmarrar) or any of the officers listed in our thread.

wow very nice of you ppl, we already feel this warm welcome, we will be sure to message you online.