We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Breath of Freedom is celebrating Rank 7

Hello all,

Breath of Freedom will reach lifespan rank 7 this Monday, 1st April. We will be able to buy a kinship house - and to celebrate that, we would like to invite everyone to our party, which will take place 1st April, 6.30 pm GMT at our new kinship house in Bree-Land homesteads, 1 High Road, Woodmead.

Apart from beer and fireworks, there will be a horse race, riddles from certain dwarf and much more. we're looking forward to see you all there!
    Last edited by Alneder; Mar 29 2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Earth is round. Nothing is impossible.

Blue, red, yellow, yellow, red, blue, that spells Breath of Freedom!

Added to the outlaw calendar. Congratulations in advance

i put note to Beer Academy too.

have fun
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

My apologizes, I completely forgot the time change... So the right time is 6.30 pm gmt.

Congrats from Edhel Annon
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000000d25/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Party was great!! thnx all for joining the fun i think that at its peak (according to fellowing tab) we had 45 people there

Congratulations to all at Breath of Freedom and thanks for throwing a great party

Thank you for a great party and congratulations on reaching Rank 7! It was a fantastic evening full of entertainment.

Glad i'm not the one to clean up afterwards - be sure to check for any stray Hobbits in the ominous pool!

Thanks everyone for comming, looking forward to see you next time - latest when we'll celebrate R10 .