We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

anyone doing roots of fanghorn?

I'm new to the game only been playing one month in. looking for raids on roots of fanghorn and other limelight gorge quests. I seemed to out-leveled the kins I was in I got kicked on my first one because they're all level 40's when I progressed fast now on my new kin most of them are 50's which they can't seem to do those raids. so I'm asking if there are specific people here who runs root of fanghorn I can use one, my char is a champion which is can switch to full berserker, glory tank, or aoe spammer I'm mainly available 5-11pm pst. shouting on regional seems like talking to a wall in-game so I'm trying my luck here.
    some random champ solo vids on level 85 3 man instance
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/user/Tukmolius[/url]

Well, first of all welcome to withywindle mate. Roots of Fangorn is an instance which is done very rarely since lvl cap rised to 85, so gathering a group for it is VERY tricky. In the past 5-6 months i have seen just a handful of teams getting formed in global. so i guess thats ur best bet as well. Also note thats since level cap rised, u have little to no reason running it... except the fun factor ofc. Anyway good luck with it

guess its just time to move on, I outleveled the area anyway.
    some random champ solo vids on level 85 3 man instance
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/user/Tukmolius[/url]

JoeSO is offline JoeSO, Czech Royal Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrornir View Post
    guess its just time to move on, I outleveled the area anyway.
    Well i think there could be a lot of people who would actually go the instance. Some people may have skipped the instance and missed it's deeds. Don' be shy to try to get people on global.
    JoeSO
    Proud member of former Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights