We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile Bricks and Mordor

Bricks and Mordor is a large american casual kinship (with some EU players including myself). We are rank 8 and focus a lot on friendly and positive and friendly talk in kinchat. We are accepting players of all levels as we are not focused on endgame raiding, but rather have many scheduled events such as hide n seek, recruitment competitions, relay races, deed nights and casual raids which will often be under the level cap. We also have competitions with prizes such as lootboxes, crafting items and maps. Our kinship community is mature and always willing to lend help whenever it's due. If you are interested in joining our chatty, event loving, casual kinship, or just putting an alt in our ranks; please send a tell ingame to Neferetta, Edroden, Ecvorn, Amdelthael, Filidan, Faithwyn, Fortharrowig or Navalgar (me). Thanks for reading =)
    Event organiser of Bricks and Mordor on Landroval (ex-Nimrodel).
    Creep raids 'suicidal monster mob' 1pm est Mondays and Tuesdays on Landroval!
    If you're interested in a social and softcore raiding kin send me a mail on Navalgar.

Getting bigger

We are at last count on 6/29/13, the second largest kin on the Nimrodel server. We are happy to have any and all that want to join. Please be aware that we do not tolerate trolling of any kind. If you are in this game to have fun then you are welcome. Please send us a tell in game if you are interested! Thanks for reading!

Edro
    No road is too long, no river to wide. The forces of evil have nowhere to hide!

Just to let you know we are still recruiting, we are now rank 10 and have 4 events a week - 2 creep nights, instances and hide n seek, plus others randomly or monthly!
    Event organiser of Bricks and Mordor on Landroval (ex-Nimrodel).
    Creep raids 'suicidal monster mob' 1pm est Mondays and Tuesdays on Landroval!
    If you're interested in a social and softcore raiding kin send me a mail on Navalgar.