We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Plugins disabled?

Today when I logged in, all my plugins have been disabled from all my characters, any idea of how to get those back? They must be stored somewhere, locally I guess. I have checked my Lotro documents folder, but I cant see any changes that has occured there. They worked perfectly fine yesterday on all chars that I logged into.

With hopes of swift help
    A lost but helpful Hunter that has been privileged to lead the kinship Legion in the battle of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Maeg. View Post
    Today when I logged in, all my plugins have been disabled from all my characters, any idea of how to get those back? They must be stored somewhere, locally I guess. I have checked my Lotro documents folder, but I cant see any changes that has occured there. They worked perfectly fine yesterday on all chars that I logged into.

With hopes of swift help
    Launch the Turbine plugin manager (from the Character page or while in-game) you will see all of the plugins you have stored.

Select each Lua you want to use, at the lower right, click "load for all characters, etc."

All your plugins are stored in the same location on Windows systems: My documents/The lord of the Rings Online/Plugins.

I should add... it is not unusual for plugins to become disabled if you have crashed.
    Simply go back and re-enable them.
    Bill Magill Mac Player Founder/Lifetimer
    Old Timers Guild - Gladden
    Sr. Editor LOTRO-Wiki.com

Val - Man Minstrel (108)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (71)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (120)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (107)
    Valhad - Elf LM (66)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (87)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (81)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (71)