We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Cheers to Jango and Deitty for some really neat and close fights (on my defiler again lol), Jango I told you its not really that hard to kill me with your dps...I just had some lucky heals and Deitty that fight was plain awesome so close *__* you had 129 morale left :P
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Hmm lets see, sorry i don;t recall the name, but it was a sgt ranked warden in HH. we had a nice 11vs1 there (no npcs to note) It was close he healed himself at least twice..so did i. He got me stunned right as he was in kill range at the end with revenge as it came off cd and got me...it was that close. Again, sorry i don't recall the name...i'd have it if I had the kb :P

Jadawin was out and had some fun with a couple of wargs as well (2 seperate cases). I got both of them, barely, can't recall the first one, but lower rank. The second one was ramped in hh (don't recall if it was one or two npcs he had on him.merigold at the least) I'm got totally geared up but much more so than before and almost have my hotkeys set up for the moors, Lastcall...well i'm still toast if I run into you...so far anyhow.

Lastly, good hunting and have fun!!
    I'd ask you if you got the point....but the feathered shaft tells me you did.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000009ccd5/signature.png]Shakhuruath[/charsig]

Alfadan just wow that spar took long xD, you really worked for that renown /cheer.
    Ostev and Nisi, I loved to spar you both too <3. Osty that was a nice fight and I loved it.
    Nisi I think I will never ever beat you on my defiler but I will keep on trying xD
    Last edited by eleanora123; May 11 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,

http://youtu.be/UsJKCRVsV2I

As usual, watches it in 1080p!

Fun stuff, thanks to those who actually chose to fight!

Nice random spar circle at crude TA, ty Nisi and Nimdhiran for the spars. Always a blast to fight you Nimdhi...now if only I can beat you lol...I was so close *__* with 1 of them spars lol.

PS: Folks do not forget to play for fun and leave the drama nodes be, you will see its more fun without drama K?thxbai

nice spars with creepy, bob and govno yesterday you were tough!
    i know i have advantage with my class, so i especially appreciate the defilers sparing me anyway.
    also pero... wait until i have my gaming mouse set up, then your dying rage won't help you :P
    cya on the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    Nice random spar circle at crude TA, ty Nisi and Nimdhiran for the spars. Always a blast to fight you Nimdhi...now if only I can beat you lol...I was so close *__* with 1 of them spars lol.

PS: Folks do not forget to play for fun and leave the drama nodes be, you will see its more fun without drama K?thxbai
    I always play for the fun. I dont let the movement of pixels on my screen get to me

Was a fun set of fights, got them on fraps. And kudos to you 4 for actually fighting, when it wasn't the "best" fight for you guys to pick. We need more creeps like this, i thought about transferring my big warg in to get some leaership going, but I know creepsies hates me Which is too bad, because a Nisi group/raid includes innuendos, spotaneous singing and lots of laughing at each other and our targets.

Cheers to Jango and Deitty for some really neat and close fights (on my defiler again lol), Jango I told you its not really that hard to kill me with your dps...I just had some lucky heals and Deitty that fight was plain awesome so close *__* you had 129 morale left :P
    Deityy's my boy! There were some great fights yesterday, had a blast participating & spectating

Quote Originally Posted by NisiPvP View Post
    I always play for the fun. I dont let the movement of pixels on my screen get to me

Was a fun set of fights, got them on fraps. And kudos to you 4 for actually fighting, when it wasn't the "best" fight for you guys to pick. We need more creeps like this, i thought about transferring my big warg in to get some leaership going, but I know creepsies hates me Which is too bad, because a Nisi group/raid includes innuendos, spotaneous singing and lots of laughing at each other and our targets.
    Thank you Nisi, Genemira, Nimdhiran and Eaddred for the nice spars it was tough with the two minis healing, but I still enjoyed it and had a good time. Wish there were more random fights like that with equal numbers.
    Trust your instinct

Nurdreams r10 Blackarrow Morphium r9 Stalker Moorsin r9 Minstrel

We really do need more creep leads .Lately I have been trying my best to lead and I really do want to fight DR raids but well DR voice chat > my no voice lead lol. I dont see many other creeps trying to make a group/raid lately so creeps will have to do with my no voice lead >.>. Also I dont see many high ranked creeps that are regularly playing which also concerns me because well....most of the times we fight freeps that are mostly rank 9+ while most creeps are rank 5-7

But well on topic: ty everyone for the recent spars and balanced group fights /cheer

xD

Hahahaha, that spar had me nearly falling off my seat Lubnub ;D <3 oh and guess who :P

O.o only 1 calls me Lubnub, you must be NARGIE

PS......fhsljfsljfslj god good spars Aldair, Meldo, Rallying Fawinx great spar too but less water lore pour moi por favor you will do fine with a lil bit less vs my defiler :P and lol I made a dumb mistake on you Rally I used flies O.o dumb for me good for you xD

We need more creeps like this, i thought about transferring my big warg in to get some leaership going, but I know creepsies hates me Which is too bad, because a Nisi group/raid includes innuendos, spotaneous singing and lots of laughing at each other and our targets

:P you can still do it...especially when sites like dailystats and alt finder will soon be useless. Just dont give away your identity :P
    Last edited by eleanora123; May 12 2013 at 02:45 PM.

O.o only 1 calls me Lubnub, you must be NARGIE

PS......fhsljfsljfslj god good spars Aldair, Meldo, Rallying Fawinx great spar too but less water lore pour moi por favor you will do fine with a lil bit less vs my defiler :P
    Yeah i tend to use that skill a lot , but it was really fun sparring delifer. To all that sparred me thx for the fun

Nice 4v4 spars with Akia, Genemira, Bobthesamurai and Fawinx near lc which then later turned to 5v5. Took ages we had pretty good teams on both sides, thank you for the continuous fun!
    Trust your instinct

Nurdreams r10 Blackarrow Morphium r9 Stalker Moorsin r9 Minstrel

Had an excellent 1v1 with mumgidhu the other day. Excellent reaver, probably the best on the server.

16. May 16 2013, 05:35 PM

17. May 16 2013, 07:13 PM

LOL nimmy xD Sparring yourself? :P. I thought I finally found a freep solo with my WL....and bam seconds later the zergball destroyed my &&& to the nearest rez ah well.....come on freeps and creeps have some more fate in yourself and solo more

Thumbs up

Had some close 1v1s with Jazzhands recently, thanks a lot for those!

New to the moors but already had quite some fun due to off peaks I run around solo quite often and had a few nice 1v1's already. The one that I especially liked was at RiverOP vs Ikissedafreep. Had to run inside the OP to break LoS and ended up having a head to head inside the OP. Had to pull all my strings to stay alive and managed to best him. However Lugs rez was in creep hands and within 20 seconds I got crushed again by him :P. That was a pretty smart move I must admit
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000007101d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Asiltair View Post
    New to the moors but already had quite some fun due to off peaks I run around solo quite often and had a few nice 1v1's already. The one that I especially liked was at RiverOP vs Ikissedafreep. Had to run inside the OP to break LoS and ended up having a head to head inside the OP. Had to pull all my strings to stay alive and managed to best him. However Lugs rez was in creep hands and within 20 seconds I got crushed again by him :P. That was a pretty smart move I must admit
    nice to see new people taking up moorsing. who have yet to be spoiled by all the drama and egos
    hope you stick with it, cause at the begging it's hard, but hang in there, it will get easier.
    if you need any advice just ask madawg or brickwall. they probly the best guards as pvp is concerned.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Few days ago Had a awesome spar vs Argio and Nimmy on my reaver so tyvm for that. Also a great fight vs aelyne (?) and eaddred vs my noob warg

Trytofarmme

Really fun 1v1s in TR quest room, really random too Late congrats on rank 9 it's only going to keep getting closer!

WOW really great spar Athenors!!! I think it took like 15mins :P .Kudos to you for sticking around and I am sure if you have more ranks and more experience I would have been the one facing the dirt!

TY creeps and freeps for that totally random large spar circle at lugz hill this afternoon. TY everyone that sparred my defiler /cheer
    Last edited by eleanora123; Jun 02 2013 at 10:08 AM.

As always awesome spars Nimmy. Also nice fight Bazee on my defiler...to bad it got interrupted.

I think I am going Insane......seeing as I seem to talk/reply to myself . On topic....nice spar Nimdhiran vs my defiler near groth-isen entrance O.o, nice spar nice win, sorry for that meeeeh action afterwards. Also nice fight Arnywartsangr (sp?)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast