We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trapped in the Bree vault

Yeah.. so I just came out of the Fornost Earth instance, and this happened.

IDK!
    Last edited by Solofnarnia; May 09 2013 at 03:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000022f5a3/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hum... Seems to be a momentary port bug...

But on the other hand, the thing that puzzle me the most is how you manage to build gambit!!!

Keys 1, 5, 6 and 3?

That's a wierd setup

If that's how you like it it's fine it's just the 1st time I see the gambit builder spread out and with some random stuff in between and the execute gambit again at what looks like a random place.

The way I like it is 1= execute, 2=spear, 3=shield, 4=taunt...

But as I said, if you like your way it's totally fine

And yeah, it's looks like a wierd one time bug...

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by lunafatal View Post

But on the other hand, the thing that puzzle me the most is how you manage to build gambit!!!
    I was thinking the same thing. Seeing such cluttered skills makes me cringe. xD
    Dopeler Effect: n. The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

It's the default way they were set, so I just kept it like that - yesterday I tried changing it to the 1-2-3-4 sequence like you suggested but it felt terribly uncomfortable.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000022f5a3/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by parisusfarstrider View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Seeing such cluttered skills makes me cringe. xD
    Same, and then I saw his masteries. How in the world do you find them??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lunafatal View Post

Keys 1, 5, 6 and 3?

That's a wierd setup

If that's how you like it it's fine it's just the 1st time I see the gambit builder spread out and with some random stuff in between and the execute gambit again at what looks like a random place.

The way I like it is 1= execute, 2=spear, 3=shield, 4=taunt...

But as I said, if you like your way it's totally fine
    Your way is rather odd as well :P I was always used to 1: spear, 2: shield, 3: fist, etc. I think of gambits as numbers, 32313, 31232, 12131, etc you know? Lol adding a 4 and no 1 would be so strange. Lol