We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server Full - Thursday 5/23/2013 at 8:48am

Been trying to logon for the last 20 minutes ... constantly seeing "Server Full" message message ever since the last update, having NEVER seen this message prior to the last update.

Somehow, I hardly think the server is full at 8:30am, EST ... I think it's more likely that TURBINE HAS A PROBLEM!

Same issue

I've been experiencing the same issue, have been trying to login for the past 1.5 hours, I can connect to any of the other servers but it fails with the "Server Full" message every time on this server, can't find any information about the cause or whether anything is being done to fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKphish View Post
    Been trying to logon for the last 20 minutes ... constantly seeing "Server Full" message message ever since the last update, having NEVER seen this message prior to the last update.

Somehow, I hardly think the server is full at 8:30am, EST ... I think it's more likely that TURBINE HAS A PROBLEM!
    This has been happening on and off since the last update for me and for the last 2 hours... so much for being VIP

It is one of the most active servers and was formerly a Codemaster EU server, so is likely to be very busy now as it is 14.15 BST / 15.15 CET.

...but you are correct.. it shouldn't be so busy that we can't log in at this time.. very annoying.

Unhappy

Smae here. I was in game in 12-13 gmt then i was kicked out and then when i try to log in again "server full" message attack me. The same happens to me yesterday around 19 gmt.

"Server Full" is a Misleading Error

The authentication server isn't actually full; this is a misleading error message, and the server is actually misbehaving.

Note the post in this same forum at the following URL which describes it in a bit more detail here:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ver-full-issue

Here is the official Turbine Support Knowledge Base article on the issue:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...+13+12+9+8+4+3

So technically, by posting the issue in this forum, you are following their proscribed process for reporting the issue; however, it's been more than 2 hours today alone that I've seen the issue, so I went ahead and submitted a support ticket. I recommend you do the same until we get some visibility and better response and resolution to this issue. I agree with the posters above, I paid for 12 mos. of VIP service, and I expect to be able to play the game.

Here's the URL to post a support ticket:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/splash.asp

Regards,

-RMWChaos

Unhappy Server full!!

i have been having same issue for nearly 3 hours, after having to exit the game because it froze on loading screen while doing a instance, super peeved :-(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000004d13f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by RMWChaos View Post
    So technically, by posting the issue in this forum, you are following their proscribed process for reporting the issue; however, it's been more than 2 hours today alone that I've seen the issue, so I went ahead and submitted a support ticket. I recommend you do the same until we get some visibility and better response and resolution to this issue. I agree with the posters above, I paid for 12 mos. of VIP service, and I expect to be able to play the game.
    What's even more puzzling is that they "recommend" this server to new players, and these constant outages are hardly a good way to convince many new players to become paying customers....

I’ve been having the same problem as others ever since the U11 was installed, most times a few tries seemed to get me in but today I’ve been trying for the last 20 minutes and still get the same message.

I’m based in the UK and a VIP so should at least be able to access and play the game. By the looks of the error screen it is accepting my log in details then dropping out while trying to access the Authentication Server; I then just get a black screen with the ‘Server Full’ message and a [Quit] button.

Sad really as the game seemed so promising I signed up for a year’s subscription, now this ongoing problem has put a dampener on my game-play, so come on Turbine get some resources to work and see if you can either fix it or let us know what the problem is.

Angry Isolated to Withywindle?

Just confirmed that I can login to other servers without any issues; so the problem appears isolated to Withywindle. That's not to say one or more of the other servers might not be having similar issues - I didn't and don't plan to check them all - but something has gone awry with our home.

Also noticed that the forums seem to be very unresponsive today, which might be completely unrelated (they are beta after all), but one other nuisance as I try to report problems getting my game to work. Double

Automated Turbine Support requested an msInfo file from me via Email after I submitted the ticket, which I obediently provided, but I don't see how that's going to help in any way if the problem is isolated to the Withywindle authentication server.

I do wish an admin would restart the authentication service or reboot the dang server already! GRRR!

I work in IT Support and have a great deal of patience with these kinds of things, but even I'm getting really frustrated. What's lacking here is communication from Turbine Support to us, their customers. Please tell us what's going on here guys!

-RMWChaos
    Last edited by RMWChaos; May 23 2013 at 10:05 AM.

I've been trying to log in for a good couple of hours now. Have sent in a ticket to Cust Serv to see if anything happens there. If anyone from Turbine is reading please just a message here or anywhere to say you know of the problem, a little info will go a long way in calming the masses.

Withywindle - server full - 12 hours worth (NOW FIXED)

I started receiving the server full messages last night at 8:30 PM, CST, US (Central Standard Time). Today, it's been lights out on the Withywindle server. Premium customer, I submitted a ticket over an hour ago. Called WBGames, no answer, called the 781-407-4020, finally got through, it has just been FIXED.