We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pup's Last Puppy Pack

Yes, my LAST one. After this one, you can't blame them on me any more. Why? Because once I make Rank 12, I'm done and out of the Moors. And since I'm leaving, I'm taking my exit in the most fitting way possible, and that's in a pack. Rank 12 is now less than 4k away, so that pack will happen this weekend

It's been a good run in the Moors. I had more than my fair share of fun running with Suicidal Warg Squad, having a blast as our tribe packs fought wherever and whenever, win or lose. Leading KWL made for some interesting change. I got to play alongside or against some great people. I tried to keep it respectful (even if I did fall short of that mark on occasion). Maybe pup wasn't the best warg out there, but I was happy with what I accomplished. So, no regrets, only memories of great times (especially that ambush at Spider Den).

Here's hoping the fighting stays fun. And remember: the last person out of the Moors has to turn out the lights!

PACK TIME: Saturday, June 1, 9:30 Eastern

-Pup-
    Last edited by tykoshi; May 31 2013 at 07:51 PM.
    PUPTRIPPZ, former Suicidal Warg Squad

PALAMARK, formerly known as Wargbait

Lemme know when and I will be there on my wargy! Gratz Puppychow on making it to R12 (or soon-to-be) Was fun and a blast running in SWS groups with you. Hope to see you around occasionally! -Hazzypoof
    Hazbak: R11 Warg
    Haztrix: Lvl 85, Burg R4
    Pura: Lvl 85, Mini R5

Sounds awesome, just because you are leaving and will be missed, I might join you on my warg for the first time, hopefully will be online later on, work is killing me

Count me in!! However, I lag out when I'm in a group of more than 10 fighting against a group of more than 10 so we need to be only ganking soloers and groups of 2 or 3 :P. On a serious note, some of the most fun I've had in the moors was when I just started playing and would join Pup, Wallet, or Hithy's warg packs (I hope Hith can make this final one). Always lots of laughs and plenty of deaths to keep everyone happy.

Hope your better at quitting than myself and those SnH folks
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Dont worry creeps we are quitting, slowly but still. Tacky, Morzanx and Antagorn are not subscribed anymore =) I canceled my subscription, but I didnt say I was quitting for sure yet, I love my friends in game and I love landy community <3.

Count me in!! However, I lag out when I'm in a group of more than 10 fighting against a group of more than 10 so we need to be only ganking soloers and groups of 2 or 3 :P. On a serious note, some of the most fun I've had in the moors was when I just started playing and would join Pup, Wallet, or Hithy's warg packs (I hope Hith can make this final one). Always lots of laughs and plenty of deaths to keep everyone happy.

It would be awesome if we could gather the old SWS group one more time!

-Pup-

I should be there howling at your side Pup. I have to say I am going to miss you out there. Seems more and more of my buds are bidding farewell to the moors. I suppose it is a sign of the times and a portent of things to come. No matter what may come, we shall have one last night to stalk our prey.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Shut it Nymwe!! XD
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Sorry to hear that you're leaving Pup, I'll miss seeing ya out there, nomming my RK. Seems like more and more of the Moors veterans are leaving.. It's sad seeing all these familiar faces slowly slip away. Hopefully you'll drop in from time to time, and should the moors ever be rebalanced.. (Unlikely, I know) I hope to see you back out there. I'm not typically creepside, but I'd enjoy running w the pack before you leave, or at the least, running into y'all on Nym. Just let me know when you're planning on running it, and I'll do my best to make it!

Hosting a fundraiser tonight, but hopefully i can make it in time to dust off my old wargie and wreak havoc with ya one more time as well, should be a blast. I wasn't in SWS, but remember alot of the old timers, hopefully get to see them also.

I'm not sure if I can make it tonight or not. But I hope you all have a blast out there! Hopefully if times get better, we'll see you back out there Pup.

PS: Nom some freeps for me.
    It is ok if you disagree with me. I cannot force you to be right.
    Dushur: rank 11, warg
    Denfare: rank 7, lvl 85 guardian

I'll miss seeing you out there for sure, Pup. Count me in for a share of the noms tonight.
    [center]LANDROVAL: Anarwald, Hunter - Rank 7 ~ Dwinobald, Burglar - Rank 7
    [color=red]Anoarnakh - Rank 7 - Pouncing Pwny[/color]
    (Retired -- currently playing Real Life)[/center]

I'll be sorry to see you go Puppycakes

Of course, I don't play much either now, combination of network problems and playing other games. I will be on tonight though, one last aroo of glory

Love & Hugs

Fluffy Hithy
    Hithdraug - Former Suicidal Warg Squad

If I had a penny for every child I ran over - I could maybe afford car insurance

Pup, I will be there! I Mean it when I say that I'll miss you. It's been really great and fun getting to know you this past year. I hope you show your face in the moors from time to time. I'll miss you dearly.

Love,
    Attie
    Atoktal rank 15 warg Landroval
    Atheynna rank 11 RK Brandywine
    Founder and CEO of the Creep Intelligence Agency
    "I am Dingo's Lady."

Won't be the same without ya Pup...you will be missed

there is a lot of good players on landroval. But, most of them are not like good person too.
    You are one of a few players that is a good player and good person.

Thanks to teach how play as warg.
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."
    Yoda.

17. Jun 03 2013, 10:08 AM

I just want to thank everyone who showed up for the Last Pack. We ran with a full 24 most of the night, and had a waiting list after that. For just a little while we had a good reunion of the old hands from Suicidal Warg Squad! Even Volkk joined the pack!

I'm not sure what the ratio of our kills to the freeps' might have been. Really wasn't paying attention. We wiped 'em a couple times, got wiped ourselves more than a couple. Didn't matter though. Made rank 12 just before it started, but that didn't matter much either right then. We had a blast, and that's what I always came to the Moors for: FUN!

I also want to thank everyone for the well wishes and fond farewells. I'll be pretty busy between now and late fall, so there's no other games on my horizon. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll at leastr be able to pop in and howl once in awhile.

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

-Pup-

I hope this went well for you, Pup.

Sorry I wasn't there to fight you with bagpipes.
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Sorry I missed it, as your Warg-Master I should have been there! Though I think my subscription runs out today or tomorrow and I won't be renewing it. Maybe I'll Freaver it! All the best my friends, except that Adama chick, you can suck it!!!!! :P
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    Sorry I missed it, as your Warg-Master I should have been there! Though I think my subscription runs out today or tomorrow and I won't be renewing it. Maybe I'll Freaver it! All the best my friends, except that Adama chick, you can suck it!!!!! :P
    All you need to do is buy your Defiler for like 500 TP, then you can play without a subscription.
    Darkrain / Ghostdog / Bettyford
    Pouncing Pwny - Landroval

Sorry to see you go Pupp. Seeing you logged in last night made me rejoice until I found out you were just giving away your stuff.

bleh

See you in the next incredibly fun but unbalanced game ok
    [COLOR=Cyan][I][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3]Warginator[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=White][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][B]Officer of [COLOR=Red]Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR] - We pounce because we care.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]