We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When will PAID SERVICES be avalible again ?

Iv waited for months already. IS there any other way to get paid services atm ? Any info when its back up at all ? Please respond Turbine

Good question, but this is the part in the thread where Yula shows up and makes excuses for why we haven't heard anything about paid services since 5 March.
    Sholeh

If by paid services you mean the ability to buy TP with points,

then change your postal number to five digits.

If you for example have 0123 where you live, change it to 00123.

premium services are the services such as character transfer which are paid with real world cash only... other than TP. premium services are usualy, server transfers, kin or character renames

and the reason nobody answers these threads is because either

a/ somebody replys obviously flame\trol baiting. even if they quote or link to posts as yula does. these are public forums not a direct channel to turbine\wb, we can only tell you what they tell us.
    or
    b/ even if the poster "demands" turbine replys because they are "the god of gaming" nobody from turbine will reply because the question has already been answered numerous times in several other threads and turbine expects people to use the search. if you are so important then you will know how to use search and wont be wasting your time asking a question which has already been asked today, this week etc

people do not accept that turbine will not give an estimate or reply to every single begging thread saying there is no update, nothings been changed etc besides theyve already stated follow the sticky. if people dont like this then simply put too bad turbine do not reply to every begging thread once theyve stated their case even if it was 2 or 3 months ago. if nothings changed they will not post every second, minute, hour, day week, month (delete as applicable) saying there is no news

when they have news that they are permitted to post they will post is in the premium services status sticky and\or create a thread on the subject that they will expect people to search for.. which is what search is for
    Last edited by Finglonger_UK; Jun 02 2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on Snowbourn since 14/04/07
    spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold

But, they haven't said anything. No information invites further questions and speculation. It's obviously not an issue of too many back orders. It's been three months. Is it a lack of personnel? Did they let a bunch of people go? Are there behind the scenes financial difficulties? Is there new bugs with paid service system? A simple straightforward answer would end the questions. Exciting upgrades? Why does that require stopping the current service? Don't ask these questions in the forums, you say? Well, if you call Turbine, they'll tell you to go to the forums! Emails go unanswered. If the questions annoy you, then ignore them. But they'll continue until Turbine gives some information.

I usually have a lot of patience on these forums, but I'm through now... Just search for other threads with this topic, you'll find more than enough of them and almost every one of these threads holds answers that explain why paid services went offline in the first place...
    Fordil of Landroval, Hope Remains kinship

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...hints-and-tips

I think part of the issue is the sticky that says "near future!" and "More details to come on this" and then is silent for four months.

If such information was added to that sticky then maybe there wouldn't be so many searches needed, eh?

I'm sorry if your patience has worn thin Thornealas. So has a lot of people. I've searched the forums. I've searched Google. Said information doesn't exist. I no longer buy the back log explanation or the "we're making big improvements." Like I said, straight information and these questions end. Otherwise, get used to seeing them.