We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation LOTRO Conclave II, July 26-27. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

LOTRO Conclave II
    July 26-28, 2013
    www.LOTROcon.com
    Cedar Point, Ohio

Join with fellow LOTRO fans for fun, frivolity, and fellowship! Bring a Kin or bring yourself, and as we see what life is like under that bright shiny object in the sky!

About

First held in the summer of 2012, LOTROcon is the fulfillment of a long standing desire for a gathering of LOTRO players for fellowship and fun. Held at Cedar Point amusement park and resorts, in Sandusky, Ohio, attendees enjoyed the best freshwater beaches, epic roller coasters, fireworks, festivities, and breaking the Fourth Wall of MMORPGs. In July 26 and 28, 2013, LOTROcon II will be held again making the "north coast" in Ohio, the place to be for LOTRO fans! www.LOTROcon.com

Where:

Cedar Point
    Located on the north shore of Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. 1 hour west of Cleveland, 1 hour east of Toledo, 2 hours north of Columbus. Cedar Point features something for virtually anybody.

When:

July 26, 28 (Friday, Saturday)

What:

Enjoy roller coasters, live shows, crystal white sand beaches, vintage arcades and games, to water parks, resort hotels, and boat excursions. In between, visit with LOTRO players from across the servers and country! Break bread at the Dinner of special Magnifice and Second Breakfasts. Compete in the first Bullroarer Classic or Thorin’s Hall Clash. Gather with your fellow players or Kinships at the gatherings and Kinmoot!

Last edited by Comstrike; Jul 22 2013 at 10:17 PM.

Sounds like a plan

Gratz on a very well planned and organized event. My nearest kin are in Wisconsin but I'll give them a shout. The rest of my active crew are in Alaska, Washington state and if you can believe it Kuwait.
    Deavonian 123 Elf Champion, Rhimorea 110 Man Loremaster, Deavwyn 111 Woman Minstrel
    Renardric 110 Man Captain, Renardo 110 Hobbit Warden, Impatens 111 Hobbit Burglar
    Renardalin 32 Dwarf Rune-Keeper, Renardolin 22 Dwarf Guardian

3. Feb 06 2013, 09:26 PM

4. Mar 03 2013, 08:14 PM

5. Mar 11 2013, 08:59 PM

Hmm. This looks quite intriguing. Now that I have a car, Sandusky's not that far from Pittsburgh, and now that I have a decent job, tickets and the hotel cost aren't out of the question. Any chance we might get a blue name to show up?

Sapience offered to show up in Central Florida in this thread. Any chance of getting you to come out our way this summer, Mr. Heaton?

The Éored of the West-Mark ~ Lore-accurate Rohirric Kinship on Landroval

7. May 09 2013, 10:30 PM

8. May 13 2013, 11:48 PM

9. May 22 2013, 08:15 PM

10. May 22 2013, 08:22 PM

11. May 31 2013, 12:07 AM

LOTRO Conclave II
    July 26-28, 2013
    www.LOTROcon.com
    Cedar Point, Ohio

Join with fellow LOTRO fans for fun, frivolity, and fellowship! Bring a Kin or bring yourself, and as we see what life is like under that bright shiny object in the sky!

About

First held in the summer of 2012, LOTROcon is the fulfillment of a long standing desire for a gathering of LOTRO players for fellowship and fun. Held at Cedar Point amusement park and resorts, in Sandusky, Ohio, attendees enjoyed the best freshwater beaches, epic roller coasters, fireworks, festivities, and breaking the Fourth Wall of MMORPGs. In July 26 and 28, 2013, LOTROcon II will be held again making the "north coast" in Ohio, the place to be for LOTRO fans! www.LOTROcon.com

Where:

Cedar Point
    Located on the north shore of Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. 1 hour west of Cleveland, 1 hour east of Toledo, 2 hours north of Columbus. Cedar Point features something for virtually anybody.

When:

July 26, 28 (Friday, Saturday)

What:

Enjoy roller coasters, live shows, crystal white sand beaches, vintage arcades and games, to water parks, resort hotels, and boat excursions. In between, visit with LOTRO players from across the servers and country! Break bread at the Dinner of special Magnifice and Second Breakfasts. Compete in the first Bullroarer Classic or Thorin’s Hall Clash. Gather with your fellow players or Kinships at the gatherings and Kinmoot!

The Details:

Last edited by Comstrike; Jul 22 2013 at 10:19 PM.

Greetings, and welcome to the final countdown to LOTRO Conclave 2013. We have 22 RSVPs as of this writing and this Friday is fast approaching.

As always, this is a casual gathering. No uniforms, credit checks, or body searches. If you are not able to join us that is OK. If you can, great!

How to know where people are, or what is going on?

Below is our agenda. Groups will split off to do their thing as they like of course. However will be relaying updates of random gatherings, attending shows, etc. Relay your cell phone number to me at .....(Oh, I'm sorry, you'll have to RSVP at
    www.LOTROcon.com to get that information!) and I will fire back updates of where groups are and what they are doing to the group.

Agenda

Friday, July 26
    6 p.m.
    Golfimbal Classic
    Challenge Park Mini-golf course.
    (“Mathom” of renown to the Kinship winning said competition.)
    Gather outside the mini-golf entrance.

8 p.m.
    Dinner of Special Magnificence
    Tomo Hibachi Steakhouse
    Hotel Breakers, Cedar Point
    (Join in fellowship with LOTRO players and Tolkien fans. RSVP by 7 p.m. EST)
    Gather outside the restaurant inside of lobby of Hotel Breakers.

Saturday, July 27
    10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
    Second Breakfast
    Perkins
    Hotel Breakers, Cedar Point
    (Social Hour and Group Hangover....or picture)
    Gather outside the restaurant in the lobby of Hotel Breakers until 10 and come inside after.

All Day
    Personal, social, or family time at Cedar Point

9:15 p.m.
    “Luminosity”
    Iron Dragon Mid-way - Watch the LOTROcon Twitter Feed or Mobile App.
    Gather near entrance to Coasters restaurant up to 9:15, we’ll move closer

Sunday
    10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
    Stuff!

When in doubt, send a txt message, and I will get back to you!

Nathan W.L. Boyle
    LOTRO Conclave

Going to LOTROcon? Compete for the Golfimbal Throphy!

That trophy was worth seeing in person. Also this was an awesome gathering this year. I can't wait to do this again next year Well done!
    Tessariel Aerlinn of Landroval
    Elven Minstrel of Rivendell
    Member of Sons of Numenor

I just had fun sniffing the paint while I made it.....I mean, I enjoy making things!

Behold the retrospective video fresh off our YouTube channel!

LOTRO Conclave III: July 25-27, Cedar Point, Ohio