We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy "Connection Failed: Server Full" - Sunday, June 9th

Can't login, keep getting the error mentioned above ...

Happened to me once but before.I hear others are having this issue as well.Wait untill you can connect.It is either turbine problem or servers has TOO MANY players on

I'm having the same problem. Have tried about a dozen times.
    I have also tried login into a different server with no problems!

Same here. Happened two weeks ago as well couldn't login the whole day. Would be cool if turbine could address this problem. Last time problem wasn't solved until I tried loggin next day.

What's going on? Is Withywindle getting some bot attacks or why it reads that server is full. Surely there is a waiting line or something? Not just black screen saying connection failed.

I am telling you it is to crowded.I would report this problem to turbine

Got the same problem here

same problem and my support ticket is being ignored

Same problem and I'm VIP!
    When they will fix this bug?
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YJaDY1bcXnc#at=139"]The Return of the Dúnadan[/URL]
    Bestone Fearless - Captain - lvl100 - R10
    Greatone Fearless - Champion - lvl100 - R7
    Shadone Fearless- Burglar - lvl100 - R7
    [/CENTER]

Unhappy

Same issue here as well. I've also opened a ticket and hope to get some sort of response...

FFS

Yeah, surely the server is full, I see 1 person on like every 3-4 hours. What is the server limit? Is it 100?

Unhappy

From the Lotro face book page I've seen some complaining about lag and others like me getting the server full message. I've been trying to get in for 2 hours now

Server is NOT Full

This has been posted before, but the problem is most definitely NOT that the server is full. There is an issue with the Withywindle Authentication server ever since update 11 - it is misbehaving and needs to be restarted occasionally. There is a post buried here somewhere that explains it in more technical detail, but I just don't feel like digging it up right now.

Posting here when the problem occurs is the correct step according to the Turbine LOTRO support KB here:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...+9+8+7+6+4+3+1

However, they don't always reply, so I suggest tweeting @LOTROSupport about the problem with #Withywindle server here:
    https://twitter.com/LOTROSupport

Which I've already done - last time they responded within 20min that the problem was resolved.

Regards,

-RMWChaos

Thumbs down

Sigh.

lost count of how many days this issue keeps hitting us.......

As Sapience said here: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...45#post6253245

The error message is misleading, as the problem has nothing to do with population, subscription status.........
    My alarm tried to wake me this morning.
    Things escalated and now my alarm is broken and I am awake. . .
    Not quite sure who won . . . .

I have the same problem; can't log in.
    I noticed that from the time I started playing on this server it's gotten much more crowded. I wonder if they put limits or just try to cram as many as possible.
    Lately, with my second character I've been trying to finish the deed to kill spiders in Taradan in the Barrows. It's almost impossible because there's always three other players running around in that little dungeon waiting for spiders to pop. I don't remember having that much trouble with my first character.
    Last edited by Gharrick; Jun 09 2013 at 12:42 PM.

stupid question....

if you don't click the "quit" button, does it automatically try to connect every few minutes?

if not.... why not? pretty stupid to have to keep getting booted from the launcher, loading it, entering pw and all for each failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Weld View Post

if you don't click the "quit" button, does it automatically try to connect every few minutes?
    Sadly no, you have to "quit" and restart the launcher.....

Quote Originally Posted by Weld View Post

if not.... why not? pretty stupid to have to keep getting booted from the launcher, loading it, entering pw and all for each failure.
    Poor design?
    Or WAI ? (maybe to prevent excessive server load when there are issues ?)
    My alarm tried to wake me this morning.
    Things escalated and now my alarm is broken and I am awake. . .
    Not quite sure who won . . . .

Angry am spending money!!!

this problem needs to be resolved and given an better explanation!!!
    some players like my self spend lots on this game and would like to be given more info than full sever! update fix!
    and i cant change severs all my profits lost! cuz bounded this is very upsetting! and turbine needs to resolve pronto!

I just got in.

[Update -- never mind. I logged in, selected a character, it started to load and then lost the connection to the server. Still not in.]
    Last edited by ziggy29; Jun 09 2013 at 01:24 PM.

Happening to me today. It was fine earlier, but at about 4 pm CET I was crashing and "connection failed" trying to get in.

Getting this error for the past 20 minutes... 8/19/2013