We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    The title code has to be entered in myaccount.turbine.com
    The points in the store. If you have a problem with the point code, send me a PM.
    did all that it won't accept the code. Oh well, not the end, had a good time at the event. Was nice to see such a good turnout and it's also great to see that Buffalo beat the &&&& out of Boston in something!
    "He is surer of finding the way home in a blind night than the cats of Queen Berúthiel."
    QOC means Queen of Cats :) (formerly known as BeruthielQOC)

Just wanted to add my thanks to Llvhearthen for organizing this meet-up! I had a great time, and glad to have the opportunity to meet Sapience and so many of my fellow citizens of Middle Earth. I agree, I was impressed with the amount of swag we got! Unfortunately I had to run out quickly as we were wrapping up due to a minor family emergency, so hopefully I didn't miss out on any late conversations/fun.

The emotes were great, and the emoters were great sports for doing them! I loved it!

Thanks again to all, and looking forward to a future opportunity for another meet-up when Sapience heads out our way again!
    ?

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcaniel View Post
    Just wanted to add my thanks to Llvhearthen for organizing this meet-up! I had a great time, and glad to have the opportunity to meet Sapience and so many of my fellow citizens of Middle Earth. I agree, I was impressed with the amount of swag we got! Unfortunately I had to run out quickly as we were wrapping up due to a minor family emergency, so hopefully I didn't miss out on any late conversations/fun.

The emotes were great, and the emoters were great sports for doing them! I loved it!

Thanks again to all, and looking forward to a future opportunity for another meet-up when Sapience heads out our way again!
    Maybe next time I'll have to head out to San Antonio....

So everyone knows, I did a recount of the Extra Life money raised and it's actually $457.26 So once I get some banking time in I'll be making the following donation and entry to my Extra Life page...

Anonymous donated $458.00
    $478.00 raised during our Player meet and Greet at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY July 6, 2013

Which will put you all very firmly at the top of the pile of Player event donations!

Anonymous donated $171.00
    04/16/2013 $171.00 raised during our Player meet and Greet at Ker's Winghouse in Orlando, FL April 5, 2013

Anonymous donated $250.00
    03/28/2013 Collected Donations made at PAX East 2013 Turbine Player Party. THANK YOU ALL!

And I just want to say again, thank you all for the amazing support! You were all so very generous.
    Last edited by Sapience; Jul 08 2013 at 04:09 PM.

If im able to work another meet around a holiday as im from the UK do I get the furthest travelled prize????

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfin View Post
    If im able to work another meet around a holiday as im from the UK do I get the furthest travelled prize????
    So long as you're coming from the UK specifically for the intent of going to the player meet-up, then probably so. That was the criterion for getting the prize. For example, I live in San Antonio, TX, but I spend my summers near Rochester, NY (where I grew up). Since I didn't come up from San Antonio specifically for the meet-up, I had to use my summer residence as my home point, and didn't come close to winning.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfin View Post
    As Alcaniel pointed out the rule is, "Who traveled the farthest for the specific purpose of attending this get together."

So if you are in town on vacation anyway and come, then your hotel is the departure point. However if you heard of the event and flew in specifically to attend, then I'm pretty sure you'd win hands down coming from the UK. lol

This is the case for any of these types of events that I take part in.

I am so disappointed I did not see this thread. I live in Buffalo (Amherst actually) no more than 20 minutes from the Anchor Bar in the worst of traffic even. I would have loved to come and meet some of you guys.

I..................CANNOT..... ..........BL.............I.... .......MISSED................T HIS...........THREAD!

./sad sigh

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    I am so disappointed I did not see this thread. I live in Buffalo (Amherst actually) no more than 20 minutes from the Anchor Bar in the worst of traffic even. I would have loved to come and meet some of you guys.

I..................CANNOT..... ..........BL.............I.... .......MISSED................T HIS...........THREAD!

./sad sigh
    Given the better half's family is in the area it's a strong possiblity I'll be back before the end of the year. So maybe I'll take the time to do something then.

Speaking of disappointed... saw a Well Met code on ebay.

9. Jul 12 2013, 04:38 PM

I had to jump back in here one more time to thank everyone again. I finally managed to drag myself to the bank today and deposit all the generous donations (SO happy to have that out of the house!) and get it posted up to the extra life page.

As of today, we're at $1265.00 collected and we really haven't even gotten going. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible. Check out the total for yourselves: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=45752

Man, I am upset I missed this too. Live in Brockport, and travel to Buffalo all the time. Anyone else from the area, feel free to gimme a shout.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4