As one of the original neighborhoods, Bullridge in the Shire Homesteads has become a wasteland of foreclosed houses over its long history. I, Linaric, was the first to settle in this beautiful land and was very eager from the beginning to meet my neighbors, make friends, enjoy the interesting decorative choices of each house, and hopefully have festivals and do other fun homestead activities. Unfortunately, the housing system as fallen far short of my expectations and Bullridge never reached its full potential. But now the time is fast approaching where all the locked and foreclosed homes will be coming available as well as new housing updates with the next expansion and neighborhoods like Bullridge can start anew.

I currently own the house at 6 Myrtle Ct as well as the kinship houses at 4 Myrtle Ct and 5 Harrow Rd and my friends at Ancient Glory own the kinship house at 4 Brookbank St.

The following houses should be coming available in the town of Bullridge:

1 and 3 Wending Way
1 and 2 Pleasant St
1, 2, 3 and 5 Myrtle Ct
2, 3, 4 and 6 Harrow Rd
1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Chalk Rd as well as the kinship house at number 2
2 Brookbank St

As a gift to all who decide to make Bullridge their new home, I am permanently making my kinship house at 5 Harrow Rd, home of the Shire Brewing Co, open to all. This means that everyone will have access to the house including use of the decorations as well as all housing chests. These chests can be used to drop off items for lower level players, used for temporary storage, or for whatever you may need.

Hopefully together we can make Bullridge the best homestead on Nimrodel. I look forward to meeting all my new neighbors and for everyone else, please feel free to visit anytime.

Thanks all!

Sincerely,
Linaric