We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Just got this from the Haunted Barrow a few days ago

SkeletonPaintedPony

SteedoftheHammerhand

War-steedoftheHammerhand

Opened a lootbox and look what was inside!

RedPaintedSkeletonHorse

Fantastic collection - I would like to see the two Helm's Deep rep horses if you happened to get them from the barterers
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Promotional Horses.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Red-clad Horse of the Gap (from the Quad pack)

Steed of the Eastemnet (from the Quad pack)

Steed of the First Marshal (promo code from the Computer Bild Spiele, a German computer gaming magazine)

Greetings, Polymachos

^^ Nice! Steeds I will never get in my collection

8. Dec 02 2013, 10:12 AM

You can only enter a code, if you buy an unused physical copy of this paper magazine, because the code is printed on the rear side of the sleeve of the inserted DVD. The instructions on page 90 of the magazine are faulty. You log in to https://myaccount.turbine.com (don't forget to answer the captcha) and enter the 'product code' into the next page.

When the Cremello steed was created, it was first available only to PAX visitors, and later on there were several promotional giveaways (btw: one also in cooperation with the CBS). If Turbine decides to do this again, you might have a chance to obtain it somewhen in the future.

Edit: The same happened to the Perlino horse. First a PAX visitors only code, later on distributed by the CBS and lotteries.

Greetings, Polymachos

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    You can only enter a code, if you buy an unused physical copy of this paper magazine, because the code is printed on the rear side of the sleeve of the inserted DVD. The instructions on page 90 of the magazine are faulty. You log in to https://myaccount.turbine.com (don't forget to answer the captcha) and enter the 'product code' into the next page.

When the Cremello steed was created, it was first available only to PAX visitors, and later on there were several promotional giveaways (btw: one also in cooperation with the CBS). If Turbine decides to do this again, you might have a chance to obtain it somewhen in the future.

Edit: The same happened to the Perlino horse. First a PAX visitors only code, later on distributed by the CBS and lotteries.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Can you tell us the details on which magazine to buy (name, price, edition) my German is terrible and I've been scouring their page trying to find it. I love the look of this horse. You can also get the Perlino and the Cremello steeds by donating to Sapience's extra life campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Averean View Post
    Can you tell us the details on which magazine to buy (name, price, edition)
    It is the current edition, Computer Bild Spiele issue #1 of 2014 (in Germany, they have a weird way of numbering paper magazine issues, so that they are always in advance to the real time). The code is available within the Gold (5.80 Euro) version as well as the Silver (3.80 Euro) edition. The latter is actually the same as the Gold edition, with the one difference that there is one cover DVD only, while the Gold edition has two, and the second one contains an additional computer game (full version). In this issue it is Die Siedler (The Settlers), a game similar to Civilization.

Greetings, Polymachos

It is the current edition, Computer Bild Spiele issue #1 of 2014 (in Germany, they have a weird way of numbering paper magazine issues, so that they are always in advance to the real time). The code is available within the Gold (5.80 Euro) version as well as the Silver (3.80 Euro) edition. The latter is actually the same as the Gold edition, with the one difference that there is one cover DVD only, while the Gold edition has two, and the second one contains an additional computer game (full version). In this issue it is Die Siedler (The Settlers), a game similar to Civilization.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Thank you Polymachos I have friends in Germany I'm sending on a hunt to get me the code

As requested:

Prized Eorlingas Pony

Prized Helmingas Pony

btw: the ancient inlaid breastplate she is wearing is dyed crimson, because on Maiar more and more playing characters have begun to assume the outer appearance of the Helms Deep and Grimslade guards. I have no idea why or how it happened, but over here red is now the new green.

Greetings, Polymachos

WintertideSteed

WintryYuleSteed

As requested:

Prized Eorlingas Pony

Prized Helmingas Pony

btw: the ancient inlaid breastplate she is wearing is dyed crimson, because on Maiar more and more playing characters have begun to assume the outer appearance of the Helms Deep and Grimslade guards. I have no idea why or how it happened, but over here red is now the new green.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Many thanks for these, Polymachos
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

The Hobby-Horse. Quite rare mount.

18. Feb 11 2014, 02:41 PM

Not too long ago I read somewhere in this forum, that the Lossoth horse from the 5th Anniversary Festival had been created as a second Forochel reputation horse, but somehow didn't make it into the regular barter shop. Too bad that I can't find it anymore.

Googling, I found yet another reference outside the 5th Anniversary Festival.
    https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...ossoth-Whistle
    Obviously, it had already gained that appearance when Forochel was brand new, the same as we would see later on the Festival horse.

Also, the Steed of the Dusk Watch should have been an Annuminas rep mount (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...84#post6114384, also found a Twitter reference: https://twitter.com/LOTROStrategery/...48139699716098)

Greetings, Polymachos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4