We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Middle-Earth Roleplay in Michigan

I was curious if any MErp groups are in Michigan, if not I was curious if anyone would be interested In starting One with me.
    Meshoot, rank 10 Blackarrow; Hazghnaz, rank 7 Reaver; Blackdingus, r6 Defiler
    Officer of Freepaphiles, Riddermark; Founder of DANCES WITH FREEPS, Gladden
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >:} Memento Mori {:<

What is a MErp group? What do you do in it?
    Frieja - Minstrel on Landroval (formerly of Brandywine)

Quote Originally Posted by Frieja View Post
    What is a MErp group? What do you do in it?
    Middle-Earth roleplay, it's like LotRO pvp in real life. If you have ever heard of LARP (live action roleplay) it's the same thing, but based on LotR.
    Some people like to make up quest-lines, I was mainly wanting to find people to combat with foam swords, spears, etc. with a Tolkein theme.

Where in Michigan? I'm in the Upper Peninsula, which is pretty much Middle Earth of Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Davingrim View Post
    Where in Michigan? I'm in the Upper Peninsula, which is pretty much Middle Earth of Michigan.
    We have other terms for it in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Comstrike View Post
    We have other terms for it in Ohio.
    Still jealousy over Ohio losing the Toledo War after all these years?

Actually I'm from Chicago and I've lived up here for only a couple of years.

Most of us would gladly let Michigan have Toledo now. Most tried to let Michigan have it before, but darn those nut-cases in Lucas county.

I live in Westland, Michigan. However, I've never given thought to live action roleplay.. Sounds intriguing. But I think I would be bad at it. :P

Apologies for neglecting this thread, I forgot about it.

I live around flint, quite a distance for the UP person, and I don't know where Westland is.