We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Vanishing Gold

Vanishing Gold

Anybody ever magically lost gold from their wallet in this game?

I noticed when I logged in today I was closing in on 500 gold. I had over 475.

Few minutes later I was hitching a ride at a stable and happen to glance at my wallet and it said 460.

###?

I've never seen anything like this before.

This kind of error would cripple people who are broke.

Quote Originally Posted by katzenkrimis View Post
    Anybody ever magically lost gold from their wallet in this game?

I noticed when I logged in today I was closing in on 500 gold. I had over 475.

Few minutes later I was hitching a ride at a stable and happen to glance at my wallet and it said 460.

###?

I've never seen anything like this before.

This kind of error would cripple people who are broke.
    The VAT on those stable rides has obviously been increased in a bid
    to help push the Mithril Coin as the monetary unit of travel. Obviously I am kidding. I'd write down my total each day at start
    and finish for a while, keeping track of expenditures during that time as well. If anything just magically shows up missing, having a
    record to give them something to follow may help. Of course, it could be an innocent mistake on your part as well. Many people
    don't notice that a lot of the things they do have a gold cost, like relic processing. I have used a TON of digital gold processing
    relics sometimes...