We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

U14 Moors Burg Builds

So its been some time since the release of u14 and people have had some time to gear up. Just wondering how burgs are traiting/gearing for moors. Using essence gear or not?

-Cynfor
    Cynfr - Rank 13 Burglar - Reformed - Arkenstone - Twitch.tv/Cynfor

Im using 2 pieces of essence, with 3 phys mitt and 2 tac mitt, 2 crit-d and one morale. I am a yellow and blue line burg in the moors though so i go for more survival. Then I am running 4 pieces of the chance set in blue and yellow and if i go into red then its four of the pandemonium set.

Kleptes of vilya R11 burg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000013b830/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Drividell r8 hunter, Arodmir r6 guard, Waine r6 reaver

Quote Originally Posted by fireman2009 View Post
    Im using 2 pieces of essence, with 3 phys mitt and 2 tac mitt, 2 crit-d and one morale. I am a yellow and blue line burg in the moors though so i go for more survival. Then I am running 4 pieces of the chance set in blue and yellow and if i go into red then its four of the pandemonium set.

Kleptes of vilya R11 burg
    I have quite similar setup in yellow line, except its 3 tactical, 2 physical, 2 morale and 1 crit defence for me. And 2 unseen pieces and 2 pandemonium. For QK I still have to put on some 95lvl audacity pieces.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

My Stats for QK:
    http://www.file-upload.net/download-...00667.jpg.html
    http://www.file-upload.net/download-...00668.jpg.html

And i think about a full phys mastery 6 piece essence set for more dps.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    I have quite similar setup in yellow line, except its 3 tactical, 2 physical, 2 morale and 1 crit defence for me. And 2 unseen pieces and 2 pandemonium. For QK I still have to put on some 95lvl audacity pieces.
    Yeah that is really similar, i use the set bouns's because i have the extra crit d on my essence so im sitting at about the same as i would the other way. it would be nice to have another morale though lol. I like my morale haha.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000013b830/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Drividell r8 hunter, Arodmir r6 guard, Waine r6 reaver

Wow, I might have been going about this all wrong - I was thinking for my two pieces of essence gear for moors to increase the agility - for the 8 slots have 4 agility, 2 tact mit and 2 phy mit

I use Gloves + Paldron of Unseen and Jacket + Boots of Pandemonium. These are pieces with either physical mastery or crit rating on them and you get 2 critical defense rating bonuses

For the Helm and Pants I use essence gear.

Helm have
    - Agility
    - Tactical Mitigation
    - Tactical Mitigation
    - Critical Defence

Pants have
    - Agility
    - Tactical Mitigation
    - Physical Mitigation
    - Critical Defence

For the jewellery, go with the Helm's Deep set that increases position damage and the one with +10% crit / +50% crit magnitude.

Then there's the legendary gear. I roll gambler so it's very bleed oriented.

Then for the traits I go blue with a bit of red for more damage and crit and dust in the eyes (ubber important in the moors)
    Last edited by Simon23; Oct 06 2014 at 11:34 AM.
    Palesinik, Brandywine Epic Gambler Burg

Similar to above, I run 2 Morale/3 Phys mit/2 Tact mit/1 Crit Def. With outpost buffs plus jewelry heavily focused on damage I find that it provides an optimal combination between damage and survivability.

Additionally, I would highly recommend traiting into blue (assuming you are red focus), with 1 point for Dust obviously. Traiting far enough into blue provides immense benefit regarding raw damage + consistent mezs from proccing IFA + Provoke (60% chance base) every 5 seconds. In small group/solo fights these constant mezzes will allow you to get a lot more positional damage (especially since the stun immunity after something like stun dust does not provide immunity to mezzes) which will be far more beneficial than being slightly tankier and 1 additional aoe stun (even though twist is fantastic).
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Selet View Post
    Wow, I might have been going about this all wrong - I was thinking for my two pieces of essence gear for moors to increase the agility - for the 8 slots have 4 agility, 2 tact mit and 2 phy mit
    If you grind the dailies build yourself a set that is all physical mastery and agility, I find having a full set (all armour peices) of straight agility is great for creeps you know you will win against, or if you are in a burg pack hitting and running from spots.