We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Earned Turbine Points Through Deeds Not Being Applied

So I have noticed that after completing quite a few deeds, acquiring a title and supposedly earning 5-10 turbine points depending on the deed, the turbine points that were supposed to appear in my account have not been applied...this isn't always the case...but I'd say it's only about 1/10 completed deeds actually provide the earned turbine points. Wondering if this is already a known issue, or where else I should turn for support so that my account may be looked into and I can be compensated for the points that have failed to appear on my account. Thanks!

Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I have been having this problem also. Thank you for the link to the official announcement regarding this. Unfortunately I'm still experiencing this problem even though it was said to have been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by haendas View Post
    I have been having this problem also. Thank you for the link to the official announcement regarding this. Unfortunately I'm still experiencing this problem even though it was said to have been resolved.
    Getting the same thing, happened first time a day or so ago and just then, completed 3 deeds as part of the epic story line. One deed for 5 TP was applied, two deeds for 10 TP each was not applied. The other thing I noticed was that it took a long time for the message text to appear saying I had earned TP.

So yes, nice to see an official announcement, however they are wrong, it's not resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by theguru1 View Post
    Getting the same thing, happened first time a day or so ago and just then, completed 3 deeds as part of the epic story line. One deed for 5 TP was applied, two deeds for 10 TP each was not applied. The other thing I noticed was that it took a long time for the message text to appear saying I had earned TP.

So yes, nice to see an official announcement, however they are wrong, it's not resolved.
    My specific symptoms related to the message texts are exactly the same. Whenever the turbine points are applied to my store balance properly following a deed completion, the points earned message comes fairly quickly after the deed completed message, usually about 5-10 seconds following the deed completion, and my store balance is updated instantly following a refresh of the store page. When the points aren't applied, the points earned message comes a good deal later, usually 30 seconds or more following the deed completed message and refreshing the store page shows no adjustment of my balance.

Lightbulb

Tomorrow will be a downtime. Maybe this is to grant the retroactively that ghost TP?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...72#post6980972

Quote Originally Posted by TayTheAries View Post
    So I have noticed that after completing quite a few deeds, acquiring a title and supposedly earning 5-10 turbine points depending on the deed, the turbine points that were supposed to appear in my account have not been applied...this isn't always the case...but I'd say it's only about 1/10 completed deeds actually provide the earned turbine points. Wondering if this is already a known issue, or where else I should turn for support so that my account may be looked into and I can be compensated for the points that have failed to appear on my account. Thanks!
    Had same situation. Did some Hobbitses deed in the Shire, earned 40 TPs. Only 5 were credited. Raised ticket (#24001-529515) at October 31.
    November 02 situation was corrected, TPs refunded.
    So - all you have to do is to write down all details, like server, your toons name, time you were in game, deeds completed, total TPs earned...and write a ticket to Turbine support. They will credit (at least my experience confirms it) within few days.

I'm also having problems the last two days. I completed a deed today and I did not receive the turbine points. :/

I've been having the same problem with TP not being awarded the past days as well. Support was really helpful, but it seems that the problem remains despite all the store maintenance.

The problem does not seem to be deed-specific nor time specific. Some deeds will award the TP they promise when others will not, even if they are completed close -in terms of time. The same deed may grant the TP to one toon, but not to another.

If you do have the same problem, contacting support is the best option; not only they award the missing TP but I am hoping the more info reported the faster this problem will be solved.

The info requested is: Name of Deed, TP amount missing, time of deed completion (/servertime), character name and server.
    We Fight For Food Kinship - Arkenstone Server (moved from Nimrodel Server)
    Visit our website or find us on fb :)

It's still happening to me. As noted in the earlier posts, the points earned message takes longer than usual to pop up when the points aren't added. I was wondering if it is still happening to other people and if someone knew what could be causing it. Right now I'm missing points about every couple of days, and it's becoming annoying submiting tickets, not only for me, but for the support agents too, i'm sure.
    I also wondered if there's a way of submiting several issues in one ticket.

Thanks in advance.

I had 4 tickets opened in the last 2 weeks about missing points. None of them have been resolved nor my account credited the missing points. I followed the instructions on the submission form, followed up with additional information in the email I received and then nothing. When I followed up via email, I recieved an automated response that the ticket had been closed. ### Turbine, you gouge us for Mithril Coins but don't give us and apparently don't care enough about your players to properly credit accounts when your system doesn't work. Good way to keep your client base happy.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by CappyHawk View Post
    I had 4 tickets opened in the last 2 weeks about missing points. None of them have been resolved nor my account credited the missing points. I followed the instructions on the submission form, followed up with additional information in the email I received and then nothing. When I followed up via email, I recieved an automated response that the ticket had been closed. ### Turbine, you gouge us for Mithril Coins but don't give us and apparently don't care enough about your players to properly credit accounts when your system doesn't work. Good way to keep your client base happy.
    If you could provide some actual information, I might be able to help you out. I'll send you a PM.

I've been giving it a thought. Could it be caused by wifi lost packets? I'm using a PCI wireless card and WPA2 encription to connect.

i earned 20 tp an hour or 2 ago but noticed the store was down, and havent gotten them either. will they be added later or shall i sent a ticket?
    ~Eldar~

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie-nl View Post
    i earned 20 tp an hour or 2 ago but noticed the store was down, and havent gotten them either. will they be added later or shall i sent a ticket?
    Send in a ticket.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie-nl View Post
    Wait at least 24 hrs. if by then it's not applied in your account, send a ticket. Here's a a post you can find useful: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...88#post6958288

tx will wait a day
    ~Eldar~

One of my characters didn't receive 110 TPs for class deeds completion.

After logging in when Helm's Deep went live I have received the in-game notification of TPs being awarded, but at that time the Store was down and I couldn't check it immediately (not that I intended to as all my other characters did correctly receive their points).

The next day I saw that my balance wasn't updated with this amount - the award doesn't even show up in the store history list.

The ticket had been submitted almost a week ago now and apart from automated responses concerning ticket and additinal details receipts I haven't got any information so far about the state of affairs with my issue.

Sapience, as you agreed to help with a similar problem a couple of days ago, would you be so kind to look into this as well? I will provide any needed details via PM upon request. Thanks in advance.

I had the same issue yesterday - haven't received TP for Kindred with the Helmingas. I am getting credit for all the other deeds I've done, though. Fortunately Helmingas is a very memorable deed (unlocks emerald shards and thus my 2nd Age weapon); I see the 5-5-5 in my account history log for Westfold quests, Westfold exploration, and the first tier of Westemnet Uruk-slayer, but no 20 following them for the rep deed... I've put in a ticket, maybe Turbine can do something.

Unfortunately this has happened to me too. No wonder considering how often the store has been going down these days... Thanks to the Thanksgiving weekend I haven't yet heard of my ticket.

Same here. I used reputation items to boost two alts' rep. 4 reputations from nothing to kindred for each. I should've gotten 200 TP each. Instead, 130 TP for the first one and 180 for the second one.

Btw, I think that speed of clicking might've had impact in my case. I clicked very quickly through the first stacks (first alt), so that alt got a lot of deeds in a just a few minutes. I took my time with the second alt. Maybe server just can't handle a character getting so many deeds quickly.

Anyway, I don't expect to get it back because I can't be bothered to make tickets, but it's a shame.

This just happened to me too
    Earned 15 points from a deed that did not get awarded. I found this thread and took the advice of opening a ticket. Took about 5-10 mins for a GM to award the points and close the ticket

Hopefully it gets resolved as it's going to be a pain having to open a ticket if it continues to happen. Also really have to keep a keen eye on the points and make sure they get awarded