We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualyn View Post
    So will there still be epic drops from scaled instances at 95? Such as cardolan tokens, malledhrim cloaks ? Or will scaled instances (Annuminas, In their Absence, Great Barrow, Dol Guldur, Erebor etc.) only drop teal/purple gear from now on?
    Scaled instances will still drop gear but the gear was being changed from what we have seen in RoI and RoR. I can't tell you what the new drops are from every instance.

Love the list, Thanks so much, It's awesome!

This is so much more than character creation though it oughtta be stickied in a more general forum I think. Had trouble finding it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldin View Post
    Where do i view the class changes that aren't viewed through rose-colored glasses?
    I know I'm a bit late but I do feel slightly offended at this.

I've literally spent hours going through all aspects of the class changes, PKCrichton added the Legendary Legacy changes because I had no idea how to, and I've written them down comprehensively as they appear in the trait trees exactly as how they were there. I've stated where the changes are, how the changes affect other aspects of the class, and I've made a FAQ answering some of the players' questions.

If you want a guide playing down all of the changes, I suggest you go onto the general discussion forum page and go there. These class changes summaries are only stating the facts, and that you don't like them doesn't mean that they are automatically watched through rose-coloured glasses.

Alternatively, buy a new computer. Your screen isn't supposed to look rose at all.

Crichton, what you've done is the definition of awesomeness. Thank you and well done.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    Easca could manipulate a bull through a mousehole and still make it think it did it all by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Julaneth View Post
    Love the list, Thanks so much, It's awesome!

This is so much more than character creation though it oughtta be stickied in a more general forum I think. Had trouble finding it here.
    This did used to be centralized over in the Helm's Deep Forum section back when that existed. Since that was taken down this thread and many others were moved into what was deemed the appropriate forums. So this is the one that was deemed most appropriate and really it is as it is all about Characters and Development of systems. If there were the ability to have topics one level further up in the forum sections at 'Lotro Game Discussion' then that would have been the most ideal place to have this but that functionality wasn't built into that section.

Added the Loot List Thread.

Also the Epic Battles Thread has had an update within it to explain Rewards (Meters) and Merit (Promotion Points) better.

Added a Tips thread on how to do Big Battles that someone put together.

Added a guide that has been created to help with Big Battle Side Quests.

Added a thread detailing all the class deed changes.

Added the Update 12.1 Scaled Instance Loot List provided to us by +Verizal

I've added a Trait Tree Calculator that someone created and linked up in Sapience's Live Stream today. http://www.barneybarn.host-ed.me/lotrottp.php

Why is this thread still stickied?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3