We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Riddles in the Dark- Updated post

Founding idea and rules:

Riddles in the dark was founded by a couple of experienced players back during the BG days and we have been active ever since. Our main goal has always been to be able to do the hardest ingame content with likeminded peers whilst maintaining a friendly cheerful atmosphere and leaving room for real life commitments.

In Riddles in the dark the members opinions are valued equally, and decisions are generally reached in a democratic fashion. We consider our kinmates as friends and treat each other accordingly. We use common sense as main rule in regards to all dealings within the kin. Crafting is done for free for kinmates except for the material cost, and we can cover all vocations. Loot is dealt out by Turbine these days, but we encourage our kinmates to share with eachother.

Raiding and grouping:

With no new raids come out the last couple of years, the kin activities have shifted mostly to the PVP side, but there are still a group of active PVEers around, so we can accomodate both playstyles.

We have made an alliance with Nexus, in which we share a common raiding calendar, helping each other out with filling spots in raids. This has been a tremendous success and we in Riddles are very happy about the arrangement. The two kins fit quite well together, and we have been able to keep a busy raiding schedule despite the lull in content.

We have completed all raids since BG on level at the highest tier except for Flight T2CM, and PvE is still an important part of the kins activities. Our raiding times are between 7.30 and 10 PM BST, and one is required to use mumble during kin activities for listening and talking.

Recruitment:

Although we seldom recruit actively our doors are by no means closed. If you are an experienced, respectful individual with a passion for the game and an interest in Riddles in the Dark please feel free to check out our website or contact any one of our members in game. We have a community of mature players with an average age over 30 at the moment and our kin-chat tends to go to the wicked adult side so we do not recruit people below the age of 18. All applications are treated confidentially and kept within a closed forum on the website.

Riddles in the dark homepage
    Last edited by Banionn; Feb 17 2015 at 05:38 AM.
    Banion, Minstrel. Evernight server

We are currently not open for recruitment except in special circumstances.
    Last edited by Banionn; Nov 06 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Reality doesn't correspond with what you're saying. This kinship used to exploit Saruman fight, by using ring on main Saruman, preventing last, hardest phase to start and ending whole fight - which made it ridiculously easy. Then, at the decision of their former raid leader and current kin leader, they claimed server's first of this raid. And now several members were spotted using macro exploit in ettens. Shame on you...

Maybe you could sign your post with the char name you were in that raid then ; ).

This starts to be really ridiculous /sigh.
    Otrin - dwarf healing rune-keeper

Riddles has recently taken in quite a few members, so we are currently closed on recruitment the next couple of weeks. The doors are never quite shut when it comes to old friends and the like- but most applications will unfortunately be turned down or put on waiting list.

Can i join i want to learn exploits from Master Kruci?

We are currently closed on recruitment the next couple of weeks. The doors are never quite shut when it comes to old friends and the like- but most applications will unfortunately be turned down or put on waiting list.

Recruitment is open again for people interested in PvP. Please check out our website for information on the kin.

Riddles in the Dark is moving to Evernight. I would like to thank the community of Snowbourn for all the fun times we had over the years and wish you all the best of luck on your new server.

Quote Originally Posted by Banionn View Post
    Riddles in the Dark is moving to Evernight. I would like to thank the community of Snowbourn for all the fun times we had over the years and wish you all the best of luck on your new server.
    Been a pleasure running with Riddles over the last yr, also going EN but joining my old Eldar kin Dragon Slayers so look forward to seeing u lot there Strida

Good luck Riddles,i hope you enjoy your new server EN

gz Webby,Postywise

Are you affiliated w/ Riddles In he Dark on Landroval?

Thx Strida and Webby

We are not associated with the kin on Landroval- Riddles in the Dark is an obvious name to pick I fear, considering that we apparently are the third kin on Evernight to be called that.

Hi Banion
    I hope u r doing well in EN.
    I am still in Snowbourn, bc half of my heart moved to Laurelin and another half moved to EN. Stucking in Snowbourn until my heart decide move someway or stay until Snowbourn is closed

I suggest to rename kinship with -1,-2,-3 to:
    Riddle in the Dark of Snowbourn

QQ part:
    that is why I like how Devs working, they giving us tittle with origin server we coming from, but they forgot about kinship *hahahahaha evil laugh hahahahahaha*
    awsome job/works, best i have seen ever from "PR0" company