We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

List of things that need fixing.

Haven't seen such a thread yet, so lets start listing what needs fixing.

1) Buff durations are way, way too short. (I thought that would be one of the critical fixes that would make it for live, but...guess not).
    2) Might still contributes to physical mastery. I don't mind this, considering that I would LIKE to have some might for more block rating, but we were told that this was going away with the switch over to agility as our main stat.
    3) Guardians have Shield-taunt which “moderately increases threat.” Would it be too much to ask to return one of our threat transfers? We need a way to gain threat without damage aside from spamming Defiant Challenge over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…etc.
    4) To quote a kin-member, “The Defiant Challenge animation is very derpy.” I’m inclined to agree.
    5) Power consumption is too high. I know we lost the Determination ICPR we had before.

That’s all I got so far. I'm sure I'll come up with more later on, but I'm going to play my cappy for a while.
    Last edited by Othniel; Nov 20 2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval

#3 is the biggest to me. I would call #3a the max targets that many have mentioned. We can't have less than Champions, as they're part of the group we're trying to keep aggro off of.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

"Critical" would mean something like the Invincible Lore-Masters, which did indeed get fixed.

Buff durations I'd expect to see messed with in a 12.x update. Yeah, they suck, but it should at least be possible to get through the solo content while waiting for adjustments.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Othniel View Post
    Haven't seen such a thread yet, so lets start listing what needs fixing.

1) Buff durations are way, way too short. (I thought that would be one of the critical fixes that would make it for live, but...guess not).
    2) Might still contributes to physical mastery. I don't mind this, considering that I would LIKE to have some might for more block rating, but we were told that this was going away with the switch over to agility as our main stat.
    3) Guardians have Shield-taunt which “moderately increases threat.” Would it be too much to ask to return one of our threat transfers? We need a way to gain threat without damage aside from spamming Defiant Challenge over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…etc.
    4) To quote a kin-member, “The Defiant Challenge animation is very derpy.” I’m inclined to agree.
    5) Power consumption is too high. I know we lost the Determination ICPR we had before.

That’s all I got so far. I'm sure I'll come up with more later on, but I'm going to play my cappy for a while.
    Buff durations will be going up in 12.1 and we'll continue to modify threat. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Deviled_Egg View Post
    Buff durations will be going up in 12.1 and we'll continue to modify threat. Thanks for the feedback!
    Well thank YOU for the feedback. I hope that at the very least we can see the threat leeches return that the Warden was built upon. Please remember though that without leeches we can have all the threat in the world but we need to be able to hit all the targets. Having less max targets that Champions could be a big problem in AOE pulls.
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

I have a question: why does Marked target say it gives a +20% phys mitigation buff to your target? I don't know whether it actually works, since I have no way of reliably testing it, but it seems 'odd' to say the least.

My biggest concern from all the gripes I've read was the buff durations, so I'm super glad to see that's changing! (Even though I have yet to experience the changes yet...)
    --- Dornne - 95 Warden --- --- Aldohn - 45ish Minstrel --- --- Morkar - 45ish Captain ---

I haven't noticed any power problems in Recklessness. This is strange since prior to the update I never used Recklessness because I couldn't go for more than a few seconds without running out of power.

The item that annoys me is that Recovery does not work when you are out of combat. We have now gone from a state where it was impossible to retain a gambit when out of combat to it being impossible to get rid of one while out of combat (except for waiting for the old gambit to time out). This can be a pain when going from one combat to another as I often don't realize that I have an existing gambit until after I started building the first gambit of the next combat.
    Pineleaf Needles,

Skirmisher Director for LOTRO Players.

Remember to skirmish responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by RaleyD View Post
    I haven't noticed any power problems in Recklessness. This is strange since prior to the update I never used Recklessness because I couldn't go for more than a few seconds without running out of power.

The item that annoys me is that Recovery does not work when you are out of combat. We have now gone from a state where it was impossible to retain a gambit when out of combat to it being impossible to get rid of one while out of combat (except for waiting for the old gambit to time out). This can be a pain when going from one combat to another as I often don't realize that I have an existing gambit until after I started building the first gambit of the next combat.
    We'll look into this, thanks!

It's not just Recovery, the whole out of combat thing is really buggy. If you kill a mob with the Gambit that has been saved out of combat, it's still saved. It causes a lot of screwiness when trying to build Gambits.

It's a nice idea to be able to still use that Warden's Triumph we just built or something, but definitely needs some tweaking.
    [center]
    [/center]

Bleed damage is still bugged to not have a damage type.

Gambits that use a shield for their damage source do not reflect the use of shield spikes (safeguard, boar's rush).

Assailment Gambits do not reflect the use of Oils on javelins.

Gambits that start with a shield and are defensive in nature hit harder than Gambits that start with a spear and are offensive in nature.

A 45% slow with a longer duration than cooldown is inappropriate for a ranged class without movement restrictions.

Boar's Rush offers little to no value in using from any stance with such a low chance of CC and such a poor damage component.

Warden's Triumph and Adroit Maneuver are basically useless without the trait for them maxed, meaning an Assailment Warden has only 5 or so viable dps gambits.

Assailment Buffs and Debuffs are in need of duration extensions just as much as determination ones.
    Last edited by spelunker; Nov 20 2013 at 07:47 PM.

12. Nov 21 2013, 12:03 AM
    Reason
    wrong thread

More a suggestion than a thing that needs fixing, but what with gambits being retained out of combat, could we trim another skill by scrapping battle prep, making builders executable without a target (out of combat only), and masteries not have a cooldown out of combat?

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_falconer View Post
    More a suggestion than a thing that needs fixing, but what with gambits being retained out of combat, could we trim another skill by scrapping battle prep, making builders executable without a target (out of combat only), and masteries not have a cooldown out of combat?
    I was thinking the same thing. Battle Prep is extraneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Othniel View Post
    I actually quite like it. Since I saw this animation on Guardians I thought it would be cool to have a skill that uses it. It's very macho!
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Nov 21 2013 at 01:53 AM.
    [center]
    [/center]

My wish list for fixes:

1) Revert warden to pre HD

that is all

That would be ideal, wouldn't it? But no...

When dismounting a war steed, I'm getting hit with 15 stacks of Brief Respite healing, 111 points of morale each. This happens any time I dismount, even if I have not entered combat. My specialization is Recklessness atm, I believe this is an erroneous heal from one of the set bonuses in that trait line.
    [center]
    [/center]

I'm getting that too, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Hi,

One small thing that could easily be fixed and even if it's probably not as important as the rest it will give more comfort:

- why the new (and improved) Forced March doesnt auto-reactivate at the end of combat like the hunter's buff? Now that he doesnt take 80% of our power it would be nive to have it every time we are out of combat, same as the hunter

Just one question, because i am not sure about it:

Wardens, are they still considered as main tanks? I mean on par with guards?

or just some lol-semi-dps-hybrid class?

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

A few things a already posted during beta:

-Buff durations (DE said 12.1)
    -Assailment Damage (DE Said 12.1)
    -Spear Mastery (passive) still only gives 2%! Since Racial Bonuses grants 5% all Hobbits will use Clubs, Elfes and Men will use Swords. Raise Spear Mastery to 7% so that is equal to Clubs and Swords!
    -Recklessness Skill still only improves base Damage for 50%. If you are equiped you only gain rough 11% dmg increase!
    -Warden level 85 Earrings (Class) have changed their bonus from Thread to Marked/Diminished Target DeBuff. But you increase opponents Mitigations and not lower them. Please fix it!
    -DoT Duration is still to low to have a good DoT rotation. Increase Duration or lower triggercount from 4 to 2 seconds (same as Loremasters)
    -Change steadfast to a fastskill. Animation takes to long
    -Increase HoT from +3 to +5. Otherwise we will be forced to use 85 Sets
    -Change Determination Capstone already! Almost every Person during Beta told you that it is absolutely useless!
    -Javelin of Deadly Force still only works on plain ground
    -Some Legacys are now useless too! Shieldpiercer for exp.
    How about new legacys like:

-Desolation +Target
    - +X HoTs
    - +X DoTs

Other Stuff:

- Grace Period for Might was over during Beta, but its not on Live Server. Physical Mastery Bonus from Might shouldnt be there anymore!
    - Since we will be on cap with 95 and l95 equip, how about change some Evade Rating Bonuses from Determination Tree into Inc Heal? That would allow us to use other Relics or increase it more

Next Days i will Post more broken Stuff! I hope you fix many of them and polish other stuff! thx

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Amenophis View Post
    A few things a already posted during beta:

-Spear Mastery (passive) still only gives 2%! Since Racial Bonuses grants 5% all Hobbits will use Clubs, Elfes and Men will use Swords. Raise Spear Mastery to 7% so that is equal to Clubs and Swords!
    I second this.
    Kolgrath, Guardian of Evernight

Todays fix:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Warden

Some effects were erroneously stacking up and firing off after mounting/dismounting or performing other actions. This should no longer happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
    Todays fix:
    what does it mean?

edit.
    aye maybe that column of small heals after dismount?

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Warden has 3 skills with identical icon

I noticed that the Warden-skills "Critical Strike", "Steadfast" and "First Aid" have the exact same icon.
    Is this a bug or is there some reason for this that I can´t figure out?

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Amenophis View Post
    -Change Determination Capstone already! Almost every Person during Beta told you that it is absolutely useless!
    How good are their server metrics? We might want to push this harder so everyone knows and doesn't pick either of them. If they have stats on trait picks and weapon use they'll notice if literally no one picks the capstone and our point will be stronger.

edit: by captone you mean the 10s potential for fellowship buff right?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast