We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Just Curious.

Just Curious.

After recently asking the Strength and Exploits kin why they arent playing freepside, except maybe, one OP captain. The response i received was, "" i wont play freepside because the creeps are bugged and i see no point, plus i have to work 2 jobs." I wont say who that was, but if youre too busy to play freepside, then praytell why are you always creepside??? I thought all the people from this supposed elite kin were always looking for a challenge!!! Yet, when posed with a challenge some mediocre excuse is given until freepside has the advantage again. And then they flourish in numbers and act like theyve been here the whole time and never left... LMFAO.

BIGGEST JOKE ON SERVER

#STrength and we only Play when we have Advantage HONORWHAT???

HUE HUE HUE

Let me get the played out old material and memes out of the way, before the excuses come pouring in.

Ok we good. You can proceed with the excuses!!
    Last edited by WABBAJABBA; Dec 01 2013 at 05:03 PM.

so much hate, I am surprised you didn't broke you keyboard before finishing this post lawl xD

What hate?? This was a question posed to one of your kinnies. He responded with," we arent op enough right now so whats the point." So, as i expected nothing intelligent to say on the subject. Just the usual quips and excuses.

So much bad engrish. Im surprised you didnt broke your babelfish before finishing posting a reply. LMAO

Pssssttttttttt,

Hey all the ""lol we elite kin"" that were asking for 1v1s 2 weeks ago. Those same creeps that you were asking are currently waiting for those 1v1s that you were asking for. Lets show epeens now that you have no advantage. WAIT WHAT??? Oh i didnt think so. Too funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    Pssssttttttttt,

Hey all the ""lol we elite kin"" that were asking for 1v1s 2 weeks ago. Those same creeps that you were asking are currently waiting for those 1v1s that you were asking for. Lets show epeens now that you have no advantage. WAIT WHAT??? Oh i didnt think so. Too funny!!!!

Sigh, another fanboy who is butthurt he got denied from the kin. Hey I heard they made a kin for people who get rejected by SnH, it's called Mount Doom. You should check it out.

P.S.
    Welcome to the forums
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    Sigh, another fanboy who is butthurt he got denied from the kin. Hey I heard they made a kin for people who get rejected by SnH, it's called Mount Doom. You should check it out.

P.S.
    Welcome to the forums
    Yawn............ Yet another useless comment and once again avoiding the meat of the post.

Ooops my bad let me post in ridiculous memes so yall might understand.

Please someone with intelligence post as to what the excuse is this time!!!

So far 2 memebers have responded. Neither with a reason as to why 90% of the kin only plays freepside when freeps have advantage. Yet always wanting to be supposedly challenged. Will we get a straight answer good people of Landy?? I think not. I foresee lots of fanboi this and butthurt that, but no real answer.
    Last edited by WABBAJABBA; Dec 01 2013 at 06:38 PM.

Well I can't speak for the kin as a whole as I am on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time, but we have always played the side that is more FUN for us. Whether it be freepside or creepside, we play what we enjoy more. I, for one, never enjoyed playing creepside outside of a raid (and frankly I'm awful solo creepside I won't lie) so I stuck with freep. But to say that they only play creep when it is OP is flawed and is a major fallacy. If you do not recall we were out on creepside playing well before HD (though most of us were playing creep on Meneldor rather than Landroval). This is a pointless argument that is meant only to cause drama and bring hate upon us simply because it is fun. Who cares what side people play, just play the damn game and shut the hell up.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mikejeff View Post
    Well I can't speak for the kin as a whole as I am on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time, but we have always played the side that is more FUN for us. Whether it be freepside or creepside, we play what we enjoy more. I, for one, never enjoyed playing creepside outside of a raid (and frankly I'm awful solo creepside I won't lie) so I stuck with freep. But to say that they only play creep when it is OP is flawed and is a major fallacy. If you do not recall we were out on creepside playing well before HD (though most of us were playing creep on Meneldor rather than Landroval). This is a pointless argument that is meant only to cause drama and bring hate upon us simply because it is fun. Who cares what side people play, just play the damn game and shut the hell up.

Yes a few did play creep before HD. But is it coincidence everyone was on the most OP creep class??? I think not.

As far as Who cares. Well sonnyboy, a lot of us do. We hear the constant gibes from several in your kin. And when the going gets tough the talkers get to stepping. So if they want a challenge as they always whine about in OOC or in the forums then by all means play your freeps. Where are they now that there is a challenge. They are PVE champs now or just rolling in creep zergs. So, dont go into chats asking for fights and the minute the tide turns, hide. Dying in a PVP zone means more to you guys than you admit, hence the side switch with the tide.

True colors are always shown when tides turn. Me thinks you guys should change kin colors to YELLOW.

Yes a few did play creep before HD. But is it coincidence everyone was on the most OP creep class??? I think not.

As far as Who cares. Well sonnyboy, a lot of us do. We hear the constant gibes from several in your kin. And when the going gets tough the talkers get to stepping. So if they want a challenge as they always whine about in OOC or in the forums then by all means play your freeps. Where are they now that there is a challenge. They are PVE champs now or just rolling in creep zergs. So, dont go into chats asking for fights and the minute the tide turns, hide. Dying in a PVP zone means more to you guys than you admit, hence the side switch with the tide.

True colors are always shown when tides turn. Me thinks you guys should change kin colors to YELLOW.

Yawn, played all creeps besides WL, Pvp'd 80% of the time creepside during RoR(since I unsubbed), and heck I've even coughed up some money to sub again. It'll be fun getting more OP mini posts out there again or just more Snh posts in general but then again I guess that never stopped even when we weren't out in the moors..... It's amazing how you guys still complain about us I mean come on, do you guys still cry about the monster under your bed when you were 4 years old or the bully you had in second grade?

P.S. Keep it coming bub, the fun part about feeding your QQ is that I get to choose when you are fed.

Kilganon R12 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

P.S.
    Welcome to the forums
    Wha!!! theres SnH wanna be's in Mount Doom! We only accept the best of the best rejects.... no room for mediocre players here. Morz, if your going to post, how about some more Hottie pics
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001bf44d/signature.png]Wilranthir[/charsig]
    [B]Freep[/B]-Wilranthir R12, Wilgarr R8 [B]Creep[/B]-Webbenstein R12, Beelzebubb R8

Quote Originally Posted by caddy776 View Post
    Wha!!! theres SnH wanna be's in Mount Doom! We only accept the best of the best rejects.... no room for mediocre players here. Morz, if your going to post, how about some more Hottie pics
    *nods* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Healers are overrated

Hotz RaNk 12

Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    Yawn, played all creeps besides WL, Pvp'd 80% of the time creepside during RoR(since I unsubbed), and heck I've even coughed up some money to sub again. It'll be fun getting more OP mini posts out there again or just more Snh posts in general but then again I guess that never stopped even when we weren't out in the moors..... It's amazing how you guys still complain about us I mean come on, do you guys still cry about the monster under your bed when you were 4 years old or the bully you had in second grade?

P.S. Keep it coming bub, the fun part about feeding your QQ is that I get to choose when you are fed.

Actually dear Tacky. SNH has been an afterthought for quite awhile. Until recently, when your kinmates have decided to start running their yappers and as usual not being able to back anything up. AS far as trolling, whos trolling Im stating pure unadulterated facts.

As far as choosing when to feed me..you couldnt resist but to post. I knew everyone of your kinmates would reply. Yall are as predictable as Chili camping GV nightly. So, keep feeding my thread, you cant resist the pull it has. BUB

Of course we will reply to this kinda of threads, its always heart warming hear you type those posts in such fury. What is that I hear? Oh yes those hitting sounds of you breaking your keyboard, what is that third keyboard? =) Btw keep on hating, I wanna see more post of yours, I predict you break 1 keyboard after like 3 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Of course we will reply to this kinda of threads, its always heart warming hear you type those posts in such fury. What is that I hear? Oh yes those hitting sounds of you breaking your keyboard, what is that third keyboard? =) Btw keep on hating, I wanna see more post of yours, I predict you break 1 keyboard after like 3 posts?
    No one hates you guys.. You arent good enough to hate on. I enjoy calling out BS when i see it. And then watching your same predictable, cute, albeit, repetitive retorts. I hope one day maybe an original thought would hit someones head in SNH. But, alas, i dont see that happening in the future any time soon. So please continue with the played out responses, avoiding the real question. We all know thats Modus Operandi for SNH.

Don't think it's true but felt I had to post here.

By the way I agree with 50% of the posts here.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

16. Dec 01 2013, 10:30 PM

Wait a second? Thats it? I was expecting some great finale. Well I prepared video for you, just for you =) please enjoy it I made it with love

No one hates you guys.. You arent good enough to hate on. I enjoy calling out BS when i see it. And then watching your same predictable, cute, albeit, repetitive retorts. I hope one day maybe an original thought would hit someones head in SNH. But, alas, i dont see that happening in the future any time soon. So please continue with the played out responses, avoiding the real question. We all know thats Modus Operandi for SNH.
    This thread was just too good to sit back and read without asking a few questions. Keep in mind that I ask because I am deeply concerned with the answers. If you could respond with "unadulterated facts" it would be much appreciated.

1) Who are you?
    2) Did you give the 1v1's that were asked a couple weeks back? And if not, then arent you guilty of the same thing you accused them of doing? Only fighting when your side has an advantage (which would be human nature, IMO. Assuming you are human?)
    3) Where do you see the balance of the moors right now? freeps>creeps? creeps>freeps? or creeps=freeps?.......in a general sense.
    4) How do you really feel about SnH? :P
    5) As stated above, "you enjoy calling out BS when you see it." This is your first thread, so are we to assume this is the first BS youve seen on landy or just didnt feel like posting on your main account?

The defense rests....for now. I look forward to your answers and not the same predictable, repetitive retorts, that avoid my questions.

And milnor why are you posting videos from 85 level cap? That's like someone using clips from 75 level cap to prove they can play a BA....I kid, I kid.

But for real, I also wonder where all the snh noobs have gone. Ive got some 1v1 farming to do and now that I stand a chance I cant find them......Probably all leveling up guards. LMAO!!!
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

1. Everyone hates us, I mean come one. I've seen some real threats like people threatening to find us in real life and kill us.

2.The fact that you think anyone has an "original" thought for anything in this day and age makes you incredibly stupid. Also as far as the "real question" is I have no idea since you had no question to begin with. You simply vomited your thoughts on to your computer screen and left it there.

I just find it funny that you are making a thread like this not even 2 weeks after an expansion in which half if not most people still haven't gotten to 95 much less have gotten geared enough to go out to the moors because god forbid the side that has to level and get re-geared has time to do that. I mean this has to be another wasted Postoffice type of thread..... Getting bored of only playing creepside and having no one to complain about?

By all means keep this going, I'm feeling generous.
    Kilganon R12 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    But for real, I also wonder where all the snh noobs have gone. Ive got some 1v1 farming to do and now that I stand a chance I cant find them......Probably all leveling up guards. LMAO!!!
    Come 1v1 me Actually I dont see point in guardians. Wardens and Cappies are the best right now =)

Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    1. Everyone hates us, I mean come one. I've seen some real threats like people threatening to find us in real life and kill us.

2.The fact that you think anyone has an "original" thought for anything in this day and age makes you incredibly stupid. Also as far as the "real question" is I have no idea since you had no question to begin with. You simply vomited your thoughts on to your computer screen and left it there.

I just find it funny that you are making a thread like this not even 2 weeks after an expansion in which half if not most people still haven't gotten to 95 much less have gotten geared enough to go out to the moors because god forbid the side that has to level and get re-geared has time to do that. I mean this has to be another wasted Postoffice type of thread..... Getting bored of only playing creepside and having no one to complain about?

By all means keep this going, I'm feeling generous.

PPssstttt. SCroll up the question is quite blatantly obvious. I can break it down bit by bit so as to help your comprehension skills. You may respond, but im tired so Ill respond to the post'' you surely know you HAVE to make'' tomorrow afternoon.

P.S.
    Welcome to the forums
    pssssttttt
    Mt Doom is a tribe not a kin.

SPIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by GIR-dog View Post
    pssssttttt
    Mt Doom is a tribe not a kin.

SPIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
    Indeed and (whilst I am also prone to the odd memory lapse) I would love this fool to remind me exactly what freep I am supposed to have applied to Sprint and Holler with and when.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100002a8a0e/signature.png]Grislok[/charsig]

24. Dec 02 2013, 03:22 PM

Balance

Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

After recently asking the Strength and Exploits kin why they arent playing freepside, except maybe, one OP captain. The response i received was, "" i wont play freepside because the creeps are bugged and i see no point, plus i have to work 2 jobs." I wont say who that was, but if youre too busy to play freepside, then praytell why are you always creepside??? I thought all the people from this supposed elite kin were always looking for a challenge!!! Yet, when posed with a challenge some mediocre excuse is given until freepside has the advantage again. And then they flourish in numbers and act like theyve been here the whole time and never left... LMFAO.

BIGGEST JOKE ON SERVER
    Let me explain anonymous person hating on my kinship. I do not post much on the forums because I hate explaining to people with nothing better to do how wrong they really are in life. From my knowledge of understanding you are calling us bad and not looking for a challenge. This is clearly wrong. I mean if you have not notice the majority of our so called active members nearly stopped playing the game months before the update and mainly played creepside and had 5 members transfer to a different server including me.

Hate to break it to you guys that our kinship is not the same from what it used to be. Coming out making necksnapper log off and chilli disbanded as soon as they hear SNH is out. Just doesn't happen anymore because we lost interest in the game. Especially since the update blows. I wish I could say I can gather our best ten and roll you guys out in the moors but in reality we dont have ten members to do that anymore. The time of SnH is over but the legacy will live forever. The time of Mount doom has come.

But I will tell you this much the more you hate the more I get to sit hear and read that you took the time to cyber bully us. I learn in elementary school that this is not right? Does that make you have a mentality of a kid?
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    Let me explain anonymous person hating on my kinship. I do not post much on the forums because I hate explaining to people with nothing better to do how wrong they really are in life. From my knowledge of understanding you are calling us bad and not looking for a challenge. This is clearly wrong. I mean if you have not notice the majority of our so called active members nearly stopped playing the game months before the update and mainly played creepside and had 5 members transfer to a different server including me.

Hate to break it to you guys that our kinship is not the same from what it used to be. Coming out making necksnapper log off and chilli disbanded as soon as they hear SNH is out. Just doesn't happen anymore because we lost interest in the game. Especially since the update blows. I wish I could say I can gather our best ten and roll you guys out in the moors but in reality we dont have ten members to do that anymore. The time of SnH is over but the legacy will live forever. The time of Mount doom has come.

But I will tell you this much the more you hate the more I get to sit hear and read that you took the time to cyber bully us. I learn in elementary school that this is not right? Does that make you have a mentality of a kid?
    Lmfao. You think too highly of your kin and your supposed legacy. You, nor anyone else in your kin has ever made anyone log-off. You flatter yourselves way too much. But, i guess thats what helps you sleep at night. As far as bullying. Did you read the whole thread?? Or just pick and chose what to reply to, in your blind rage, just to inflate your ego or your kins standing, by just jumping in WilliNilli and posting from the hip. A question was posed to a few of your kinnies, they replied. I called them out on it and most of your other #### kinmates. As to why they arent asking for 1v1s now or in the moors playing, now that they dont have clear advantage, yet are creeping it daily. Egos dont seem to be bloated now that freeps dont have the advantage. Im sure once the moors is fixed and freeps have the clear advantage again, Nyyx will be back out with others, claiming to be the best once again.

As far as cyber bully. Is my post now any different than when you or your kinnies make posts about creeps never leaving grams(creeeps are leaving grams now btw....wheres snh). Or call creeps out on how bad they play?? NO difference what-so-ever, except its directed in your direction this time. You like the lime light so much, then take the good with the bad. You wanted challenging fights a few weeks ago. Now you can have them, but where is snh?? Oh, i know, hiding at gv or playing on the winning/op side. Try coming out of GV 1-shots and putting your money where your mouth is. Peace Out.

Im off to work, you may respond when you have free time, i might find some time later to respond if i deem any responses worthy of my time.

too funny
    Last edited by WABBAJABBA; Dec 04 2013 at 08:25 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast