I noticed a lot of comments on specs and buffs. I really saw no good reason a Captain was only able to apply a buff that bascially benefitted him the most. Well hear goes how I see it after much consideration.

You have three talented and successful singers, but from different styles of music. You have a country legend, rap star, and a world renowned opra singer.

Each one has been given a mixed group of aspiring singers to assist, in one of the sub-reality shows.

Obviously each one will bring help to everyone in there group. Business experience, ways to reduce risk of damaging vocal cords, etc. However, the rapper will provide the most benefits to the people in group who are rappers, and so on and so forth.

Ergo, a Captaim, who has spent his life focusing on the art of lifting morale, will benefit all members of a group with his buffs. However a fellow group member who is also an aspiring lifter of morale will benefit most.

Also, that said captain who had focused on the discpline of enourgaing over the discpline of sword play, will not be as good at sword play as a captain who has dedicated his life to mastering the art. The encouraging captain will not be able to help a fellow warrior increase thier blade skills as much either.

Using that logic, I really do not have a major issue with the buffing.