We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Let's Play Lord of the Rings Online

They are already some Let's Plays about "The Lord of the Rings Online" on YouTube. That's the reason why I thought: "Hey why not share this with all in the Forum?"
    So, this Thread should be just a Overview about all LotRO LPs. So, if you are done some own Let's Plays with LotRO, then post them here and I will putting all together in the first post.
    Also, this could be a plattform to find someone for a Let's Play Together, then we shouldn't see us all as competitors, because we all want present the same game. Everybody doing this, like he want and on his own way.

New Videos can be posted here, too.

To make the overview more confortable, I will just link to the YouTube-Channel and the Playlists about LotRO. Otherwise there would be here to many links...^^

DodacarEN
    The Lord of the Rings Online - Let's Play Hobbit Warden

Interesting. I was thinking of starting my own sometime, it'd be nice to see how others format theirs since MMOs are somewhat less LP friendly.
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix

I think, MMOs are also LP friendly like all other games, too.
    Maybe not all MMOs, but LotRO have enough Storys to show.

By the way, here is my second episode:
    The Lord of the Rings Online - LP Warden #2 - Archet need Help [HD, English]