We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry This is enough -.-

ok iv been getting glued to the floor and disconnected from the elendilmir server and loading screen disconnecting from server A LOT. its very annoying how it will barely load up the game since a few nights ago. and no it has nothing to do with my Internet or PC because iv been using it to play lotro and up until the other night it ran with no problems...some people are saying its because of winter storms and such...im in ohio and its snowing..any thoughts or help?
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    ok iv been getting glued to the floor and disconnected from the elendilmir server and loading screen disconnecting from server A LOT. its very annoying how it will barely load up the game since a few nights ago. and no it has nothing to do with my Internet or PC because iv been using it to play lotro and up until the other night it ran with no problems...some people are saying its because of winter storms and such...im in ohio and its snowing..any thoughts or help?
    This one is kind of odd - I play on Elindilmir and have had 3-4 play sessions in the last day or so and no issues. It seems to be random across servers.
    The Balrog lives!! Oh, and give MECCG a try.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

...im in ohio and its snowing..any thoughts or help?
    I'm sorry you're having trouble getting/staying on. No troubles here, but I'd trade places w/ you just to be back home in Cleveland. *sigh* Good luck.

Seeing as there is/was a rather large band of freezing rain from Dallas to Indianapolis in the last 24 hours,it's my guess that lines are down.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

I am sorry you are having issues. I also play on Elendimir, and have not had any disconnecting issues at all.
    Casual R Us - Garatha

lol, really helpful coming here to say there's not been a problem for you.... you think it only exists in his mind or so?

I'm by far an expert, but you might want to run a trace. On of those route-checkers between your house and turbine HQ. Then you can see where it goes wrong. Provided it is the line ofc, which kinda sounds most likely. One of the guys in the tech section can help you do a trace, prolly some post there with info on how to do that there Good luck!

Seriously? I don't think it's all in his head, and I do feel bad that he's having problems. I posted so he'd know it wasn't necessarily the server going down.

My apologies for offending you.
    Casual R Us - Garatha

There has to be a knot in the line somewhere... I'm in Europe, and although I can reach this forum and play I have no chance to reach google or facebook this morning.
    ~ Huntress reincarnated ~

Much of northern Europe saw an intense snowstorm/storm past 24 hours, it's entirely possible your local ISP knows better what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garatha View Post
    Seriously? I don't think it's all in his head, and I do feel bad that he's having problems. I posted so he'd know it wasn't necessarily the server going down.

My apologies for offending you.
    There's nothing to apologize for. You didn't say anything wrong. In situations like this not everyone gets affected but some here don't wanna hear that.

Yeah, I know.
    ~ Huntress reincarnated ~

Lightbulb

We are entering a man made Ice Age that is what is going up! Don't expect good weather aka good connectivity for the next million years or until the dumb humans repair the damage they did to the environment!

Widoch is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Silverlode was painfully laggy for the past 4 or 5 hours.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

I have been having the same problems as the OP and I am in the UK. It seem it is a cross server problem. Cricklehollow, Withywindle and Gilrain servers all had this problem for me last couple of days. There have been 3-4 threads about it and being unable to log in because the launcher queues to enter game then gives failure to connect message.

Lots of these threads going around, I ran into the exact same problem yesterday, hit the Queue and stopped, then I remembered one of the first threads in the last few days on the subject mentioning the Proxy.

In the Login client up top click the down arrow and click Options... then Proxy tab. Mine was set at Use the system proxy settings. As per advice in the thread I clicked it to No Proxy and was in.

Just a thought.

And BTW while on the subject, did anyone else's login client change color from green to blue? The waiting in line issue occurred for me the very same time I looked at the client and wondered why it looked so...blue. I could have sworn it was green. Of course, it could've been blue all along and I just dohed it. Heh heh, things that make you go hmmm.
    [B]Crafting - Explorer - Tailor/Forestor/Prospector - 9s Across the Board[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmuar View Post
    Lots of these threads going around, I ran into the exact same problem yesterday, hit the Queue and stopped, then I remembered one of the first threads in the last few days on the subject mentioning the Proxy.

In the Login client up top click the down arrow and click Options... then Proxy tab. Mine was set at Use the system proxy settings. As per advice in the thread I clicked it to No Proxy and was in.

Just a thought.

And BTW while on the subject, did anyone else's login client change color from green to blue? The waiting in line issue occurred for me the very same time I looked at the client and wondered why it looked so...blue. I could have sworn it was green. Of course, it could've been blue all along and I just dohed it. Heh heh, things that make you go hmmm.
    I unplugged my router for 20 seconds plugged it back in lotro loaded up very fast loading screens went by in seconds but im still getting glued to the floor and it takes 20-30 seconds for it to go away and it does it quite a lot.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

Go bucks

I have been getting weird disconnects as well as getting stuck for the past few days. I normally have no issues. I have also been getting disconnected from the chat server quite often. Though i play on nimrodel our problems might be related due to the recent weather, I live in ohio as well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've also been having disconnect issues in Ohio.

Chalk up another Ohio person with the same connection problems on Silverlode.
    This is getting out of hand, and Turbine needs to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by bcroswell View Post
    Chalk up another Ohio person with the same connection problems on Silverlode.
    This is getting out of hand, and Turbine needs to fix it.
    Doesn't sound like a Turbine problem. Sounds like an ISP problem as it seems to be affecting the same sub-set of people.

Ohio River Basin players and most seem to be using Time Warner judging from other posts concerning this issue.
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

Yep, having issues in Ohio as well. Near Cleveland. I thought it was just me. Good to know....

Also, I'm having the issues on Withywindle.

Are those of you having problems able to connect to any other MMOs?

The sea is calling us home...

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Doesn't sound like a Turbine problem. Sounds like an ISP problem as it seems to be affecting the same sub-set of people.

Ohio River Basin players and most seem to be using Time Warner judging from other posts concerning this issue.
    Im having the same problem. And Id say it IS a turbine problem as no other application/program/game/MMO has any issues whatsoever except for LOTRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dordain View Post
    Are those of you having problems able to connect to any other MMOs?
    UGH i'm in Columbus Ohio and have had the same issues described above for the last 24 hours. Keep getting rooted, then the black screen of death. I've just been kicked out nine times in a row and I now give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadol View Post
    Im having the same problem. And Id say it IS a turbine problem as no other application/program/game/MMO has any issues whatsoever except for LOTRO.
    I'm on Brandywine and i'm having the same problem im in charlotte area its 75 and sunny weather has been beautiful past couple days. My problem started Thursday night never had problem before. seems to be worse in rohan/stanguard/harwick area, numerous people in kin have been complaining of same problem we are in separate areas across US with diffierent ISP soi its gotta be some kinda turbine problem . sorta like a memory leak or something i'm no techie but thats what glff has been saying some peole get it some don't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast